follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Twitter following problem. Please help !!!!!  (Read 1371 times)

Offline ptmocho

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 29, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Twitter following problem. Please help !!!!!
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:26:22 AM »
Hello guys,

I really appreciate the help to understand what is happening with my twitter account. 

I have lost all my following in my twitter account, can´t follow anyone, just click on follow, refresh de page and it´s unfollowed again, my follow number is always on 0, anyone of you have experience this ? estrange is when i search a twitter handle that i know i was following, it appears in the search suggestions the handle and it show´s like following, when a open the handle twitter page it his unfollowed, i don´t know if this is any kind of shadowban.

I have important bounty´s and airdrop´s depending on the follows and this is driving me crazy, i have emailed twitter support and i don´t have any feedback.

Thank´s

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Twitter following problem. Please help !!!!!
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:26:22 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 03:51:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Twitter following problem. Please help !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 12:49:22 AM »
I think you have to write to Twitter support and they will help you with this. Of course if you are not banned like many other people lately.

Have you recently received any message from Twitter support?
If not this has to be a glitch and they will be happy to help you. I have searched for your problem in google but i cant find nothing so I think there is something wrong with your account.

Have you tried to contact Twitter?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:51:15 AM by EmoneyABC »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline ptmocho

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 01:16:06 AM »
I think you have to write to Twitter support and they will help you with this. Of course if you are not banned like many other people lately.

Have you recently received any message from Twitter support?
If not this has to be a glitch and they will be happy to help you. I have searched for your problem in google but i cant find nothing so I think there is something wrong with your account.

Have you tried to contact Twitter?

Hey,

Thanks for your reply :)

Yes i have sent an email to support, they didn´t replied, but it´s back to normal now.

I have search for info on this and seems that this is some kind of a shadowban, spam indicators and behaviors that triggers this kind of limitation in the account.

I have a hootsuite pro account and i used it to schedule some referral´s on my account, this kind of automated posting often triggers this limitations. Must of the airdrop referral link´s are being classified as spam. In Facebook they block this links instantly.

I am slowing down, i can´t loose this account, i have serious bounty money on this.

Thank´s again @EmoneyABC ;)

Offline Zooox3logist

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: August 01, 2018, 06:30:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 04:57:58 PM »
There's a few things I can suggest to try to help you improve your experience when you're just starting out. I haven't been banned, but I do have a friend who I've been helping through this issue with. Your main problem is that your account is already flagged by another activity you're doing, so try the following:

- Link a phone number to your account.
- Do not follow more than 100 people in a day, unless a high percentage follow you back. Twitter recognizes suspicious accounts using a proportional response algorithm, so if you're following/unfollowing too many people at once, you will be flagged.
- Once you get to 5000 follows, you will not be able to follow anyone else unless you have a certain amount of followers - and that requirement is TIGHT. It will change depending on your ratio but expect somewhere around a requirement of 4800-4900 followers in order to break through that threshold.
- Because of recent twitter bot crackdowns, they have issued some kind of new recognition program that looks at tweets being massively retweeted by accounts that look suspiciously similar. This can be a problem if you're using the same hashtags as everyone else retweeting. Try switching up your comments on your RTs to make them something a little unique, so you look less like a spam bot.
- Tweet interesting articles and memes from somewhere else using hashtags in addition to bounty/airdrop/whatever retweets. You need to link your account to your desired audience or you won't get followers to meet the thresholds unless you become very skilled at finding follow trains.

most importantly, twitter has a spam program in place that monitors new accounts, you need to wait at least 24 hours for your account to mature before you work the account.

These are the best suggestions I could think of, but if you have any other questions, hopefully I can help with those too!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 04:59:38 PM by Zooox3logist »

Offline ptmocho

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 12:57:05 AM »
There's a few things I can suggest to try to help you improve your experience when you're just starting out. I haven't been banned, but I do have a friend who I've been helping through this issue with. Your main problem is that your account is already flagged by another activity you're doing, so try the following:

- Link a phone number to your account.
- Do not follow more than 100 people in a day, unless a high percentage follow you back. Twitter recognizes suspicious accounts using a proportional response algorithm, so if you're following/unfollowing too many people at once, you will be flagged.
- Once you get to 5000 follows, you will not be able to follow anyone else unless you have a certain amount of followers - and that requirement is TIGHT. It will change depending on your ratio but expect somewhere around a requirement of 4800-4900 followers in order to break through that threshold.
- Because of recent twitter bot crackdowns, they have issued some kind of new recognition program that looks at tweets being massively retweeted by accounts that look suspiciously similar. This can be a problem if you're using the same hashtags as everyone else retweeting. Try switching up your comments on your RTs to make them something a little unique, so you look less like a spam bot.
- Tweet interesting articles and memes from somewhere else using hashtags in addition to bounty/airdrop/whatever retweets. You need to link your account to your desired audience or you won't get followers to meet the thresholds unless you become very skilled at finding follow trains.

most importantly, twitter has a spam program in place that monitors new accounts, you need to wait at least 24 hours for your account to mature before you work the account.

These are the best suggestions I could think of, but if you have any other questions, hopefully I can help with those too!

Thank you for the reply.

This is precious information, quite helpful. It´s good to know this limits. I will try to respect the tips that you given me.

I am amazed with the members of this site. Very friendly and interested fellows.

Thank you so much.

Cheers

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG