follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Why do the Ethereum safe gas price go up when the price is up!  (Read 1477 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2075
  • dev@
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 05:45:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
This makes absolutely no sense to me!

when the ETH price is down so does the safe gas price goes down,
meaning the miners are willing to get even less ETH for mining > thus the dollar amount is even lower than what they would ask.

When
the price is up, you would expect that they would ask for less ETH, as ETH is more valuable and has a higher $ amount, well ... you're wrong! when price of ETH goes up so does the safe gas price, which means when the eth goes up, not only transactions costs more because the eth costs more, but in addition to that miners ask for more ETH which makes absolutely no sense !!

check the gas fluctuations:

https://ethgasstation.info/
At your service.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline sheenshane

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 02, 2021, 06:30:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Why do the Ethereum safe gas price go up when the price is up!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 06:54:58 PM »
This makes absolutely no sense to me!

when the ETH price is down so does the safe gas price goes down,
meaning the miners are willing to get even less ETH for mining > thus the dollar amount is even lower than what they would ask.

When
the price is up, you would expect that they would ask for less ETH, as ETH is more valuable and has a higher $ amount, well ... you're wrong! when price of ETH goes up so does the safe gas price, which means when the eth goes up, not only transactions costs more because the eth costs more, but in addition to that miners ask for more ETH which makes absolutely no sense !!

check the gas fluctuations:

https://ethgasstation.info/
It looks like no sense admin but it is informative for us, now I know that the gas price was safe when the price of ETH goes up.
I'd like to use eth transaction from exchange to my main wallet because it is the low cost of transaction fee or gas price fee.
For Rent
¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG