follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [#:] Translations from English to Greek of ANN threads/whitepapers/sites! [#:]  (Read 1138 times)

Offline killerjoegreece

• Activity: 277
  • Professional Greek Translation (450+ completed)
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2020, 09:16:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts

Hi friends. My name is Kostas Vizoulas and I am able to translate any kind of English - American every type of document (psd,pdf,bbcode,word,excel), whitepaper or website for a bounty in [btc] or your coin to my native language, Greek.

My wife can also do French translations since she has 15 years of experience as a French teacher here in Greece.

I am a fast translator with no errors in my work. You can contact the developers of the coins which I have translated regarding the quality of my work.

In my opinion, a good translation gives your project value. It leaves a good impression to the viewer and could be the immediate trigger for an investor to get involved.

My prices are negotiable starting from 0.02 btc

I am also able to post your announcement thread if you are not able to post pictures for a negotiable fee.

I am a multi skilled, reliable & talented translator with a proven ability to translate written documents. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. I am also flexible and I have the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise and at the same time remaining aware of my professional roles & boundaries.

MORE THAN 450 TRANSLATIONS COMPLETED!
★★★ 450+ GREEK★★★TRANSLATIONS ★★★ FAST ★★★ FLAWLESS ★★★ CHEAP ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG