follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Yet another Investors vs. Traders topic  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3522
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:54:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Yet another Investors vs. Traders topic
« on: February 07, 2021, 08:05:44 AM »

I don't know about your strategy but if we check the numbers, it's the long-term investors who has a higher success rate compared to traders. IIRC, there was even a research that says 90% of traders ends up in a loss.

I'm not trying to discourage you to trade short term. I guess you just have to balance the right strategy for you.
  • If you plan to trade, master your craft. Plan your trades, evaluate the results, and make necessary adjustment/s.
  • If you plan to invest long-term, do in-depth research of what you're buying and stay updated on project developments.

You can also come up with a hybrid approach. Split your money to have funds for long-term investments and for short-term trades.

Speaking of split, your strategy could also depend on your current budget. Most people would say do not put all your eggs in one basket but you might as well do it if you only have two eggs at your disposal.

Disclaimers:
Image is obviously not mine
Posted a similar thread on another forum

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Yet another Investors vs. Traders topic
« on: February 07, 2021, 08:05:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Fakhrulenclix

• Activity: 322
  • Decentralized Asset Management Platform
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 23, 2021, 11:57:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Yet another Investors vs. Traders topic
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 05:17:27 PM »
100%. And that also happens to me. If I compare the coin which I Hold and trade. The final result that will give me big profits is the coin that I'm holding. Maybe the reason because sort-term trade, it's easy to manipulate by FUD, emotion, and more. But long term investment we will enjoy it and don't care about anything
███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
COOK
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform    
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent

Offline ayatoslaw

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:01:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 03:21:26 AM »
Short trades are only suitable for someone who has a lot of free time and knowledge of reading good charts, and of course trading management too.
But unfortunately many traders prefer to play short-term, which in fact he knows he often loses rather than profits.

I always say to novice traders,
"It's better if you rarely buy but can get maximum profit, than you often buy but you get little profit".

Offline Traderbtcc

• Activity: 310
  • Last Active: July 22, 2023, 07:28:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 08:46:31 AM »
This is truly an educative post and also the things happening to most traders in crypto, when I was new to crypto I do loose alot to short term trades and gain more from the ones I held for a long term, back then I liked the day trade so much because I taught it could fetch me alot of income than just holding while I never had a good knowledge and experience about crypto trade, since I never knew how to analyze chart I lost alot from day trades and gain more from my long term holdings then I quit short term and day trading and resumed when I got good knowledge.
 So I think long term is a very good way of making money even without much experience in Crypto, if you can't hold for long then you won't make money.

Offline yurez

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1598
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 10:40:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 09:49:18 AM »
I opened two trading accounts.  On the first account, I bought ethereum and keep the position open and have a profit, and I successfully zeroed the second account since I started trading with leverage.

Offline ayatoslaw

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:01:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 02:18:08 PM »
So I think long term is a very good way of making money even without much experience in Crypto, if you can't hold for long then you won't make money.
That is the advantage of long-term trading, a trader does not need much experience to trade long-term, as long as buying when the market is bullish, he will make a profit.
But in some cases long-term trading includes passive investors, holding onto it for too long and eventually having to wait until the coin's price target is reached.

Offline wxxyrqa

• Activity: 492
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 12:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 03:15:32 PM »
This is truly an educative post and also the things happening to most traders in crypto, when I was new to crypto I do loose alot to short term trades and gain more from the ones I held for a long term, back then I liked the day trade so much because I taught it could fetch me alot of income than just holding while I never had a good knowledge and experience about crypto trade, since I never knew how to analyze chart I lost alot from day trades and gain more from my long term holdings then I quit short term and day trading and resumed when I got good knowledge.
By and large, trading for a long period is a practical investment for a short period, the only thing is that an inexperienced user can always monitor the cryptocurrency market and follow the trend, thereby getting the opportunity to sell and buy their assets on time, which are chosen for this activity. Today, when the market moves up a little, there is a great opportunity for long-term trading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 03:15:32 PM »

Offline robert20

• Activity: 528
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: August 22, 2021, 01:46:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 07:18:53 PM »
If you choose a strong project with very high potential and hold their coins for long term and sell it in portions as price increases you will get a very high profit. This strategy is very successful. It will give you high and sure profite.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Gostudio

• Activity: 233
  • “FRX: Ferocious Alpha”
  • Last Active: June 29, 2022, 06:40:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 10:51:02 AM »
Nice thread Zedox. You showed us the two perspectives on how a person succeed or fail.

Offline iloveyobit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1490
  • Last Active: January 29, 2023, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2021, 11:47:23 AM »
100% agreed with you, join the market in parts with your capital so you will have multiple entry prices which means big profits in the future and also exist from your altcoins in parts so you will make sure to exit with the most profit you could and also you dont regret if you sold and the price went up again, you will end up having a part of your altcoins as well,nice topic OP

Offline pokxon

• Activity: 853
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: August 11, 2021, 10:47:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2021, 10:12:50 PM »
An excellent post, long-term investment and proper study of projects will surely lead to success! Trading is good, it brings a lot of emotions, but without proper experience, it is hard to earn here! Long-term investments will require a good deposit!
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline sergeybobrov

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 06:13:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2021, 05:47:57 PM »
Trading is very good when the market is in a bullish mood and every day all altcoins are rising. But as soon as the market falls, it becomes more difficult to trade and you can lose all your funds. I agree that 90% of traders suffer losses sooner or later.

Offline uuueqyw

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: March 17, 2021, 07:14:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Topic Starter First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2021, 06:53:58 PM »
Lately found out Utopia. Looks like they are coming with uniqueness on music field, there is lack of transparency. Through the UOP, artists will be able to ask their fans and investors to crowdfund their projects. Their tokenized songs are attributed to The International Standard Recording Code (ISRC), which entails the right to collect revenue for the song, and the ability to distribute the revenue to the people who have sponsored the track. While this is easy to take for granted, the archaic structures of the institutional music industry have limited such seemingly straightforward accounting mechanisms, as evidenced by the Black Box, where billions of dollars are lost every year

Offline Maynul96

• Activity: 408
  • Decentralized Asset Management Platform
  • Last Active: August 06, 2022, 10:50:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2021, 04:12:15 PM »
I am not a professional Trader but i agree that Long term investment is too good and profitable for Investor but for more profit need patient and also need good analyse about the following Coin.         

Offline Review Master

• Activity: 786
  • https://linktr.ee/bitbytecrypto
  • Last Active: May 27, 2023, 12:30:35 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2021, 05:04:19 PM »
I am not a professional Trader but i agree that Long term investment is too good and profitable for Investor but for more profit need patient and also need good analyse about the following Coin.

Indeed, long term investment is the best option if anyone do their research well enought and get the best gem. BTW, trading will be profitable for those who can control their emotion when market is going through corrections. Also, initial capital matters a lot for both investment and trading.
▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG