follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling  (Read 19307 times)

Offline Efirka

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 08, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2018, 12:07:16 PM »
There are certain patterns in investment process. Many people are leaving everything to the last moment and decide to take a closer look at the project and analyse how good the team works on its creation and organize all the process.
I'm sure that a lot of investors want to wait for the platform and then decide to buy tokens or not.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2018, 12:07:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:00:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2018, 01:20:03 PM »
There are certain patterns in investment process. Many people are leaving everything to the last moment and decide to take a closer look at the project and analyse how good the team works on its creation and organize all the process.
Yes, I agree, often investors are waiting for the last week of the ICO and then only decide whether to invest or not. I know this practice. Next week I'll decide how much more I can buy tokens, too.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline AuRuM

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: October 17, 2019, 03:06:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2018, 01:22:28 PM »
I'm sure that a lot of investors want to wait for the platform and then decide to buy tokens or not.
It will take a long time to wait until September and buy more on the crypto-exchange market is more expensive. Until the end of the fundraising, there was a week left.

Offline Efirka

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2018, 11:17:41 PM »
It will take a long time to wait until September and buy more on the crypto-exchange market is more expensive. Until the end of the fundraising, there was a week left.
If the platform will be shown when the IСO will end, this will disappoint investors and many do not invest in the project. I hope Winstars developers understand that it is necessary to show the platform during ICO.

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: July 26, 2018, 07:09:38 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2018, 09:10:52 PM »
If the platform will be shown when the IСO will end, this will disappoint investors and many do not invest in the project. I hope Winstars developers understand that it is necessary to show the platform during ICO.
I wonder if the several investors who invested the bulk of money in the project saw the platform and how it works or not? Do they know more than we do?

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2018, 11:38:19 AM »
Seems the ICO almost over -----> "03/06-20/07 - ICO"
and the ICO soft cap: $5.000.000
so far token sold around 21,994,706 WINS from the total 80,500,000 WINS for sale.
does it meet the softcap, vivicoco?

I see now has already sold 22,007,384 WINS. More tokens were sold on pre-sale. If you count, I think that the funds have already been collected. But you need to wait for the developers to say about this.
I trade at FXOpen

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2018, 11:38:19 AM »

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2018, 02:00:17 PM »
Apparently, they've already collected enough amount of money for launching the platform. And now everyone will be waiting for the wins tokens to be listed at exchanges and how the course will behave, whether it will fall and whether there will be a demand for it.

Offline AuRuM

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: October 17, 2019, 03:06:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2018, 06:37:21 PM »
Seems the ICO almost over -----> "03/06-20/07 - ICO"
and the ICO soft cap: $5.000.000
so far token sold around 21,994,706 WINS from the total 80,500,000 WINS for sale.
does it meet the softcap, vivicoco?

I see now has already sold 22,007,384 WINS. More tokens were sold on pre-sale. If you count, I think that the funds have already been collected. But you need to wait for the developers to say about this.
Another week the whole will be for the ICO, it would be very good if serious investors still came. But already quieter knowing that the soft-cap is collected.

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2018, 09:50:11 AM »
Apparently, they've already collected enough amount of money for launching the platform. And now everyone will be waiting for the wins tokens to be listed at exchanges and how the course will behave, whether it will fall and whether there will be a demand for it.
Soft cup is collected. This was announced. Therefore, we are waiting for listing on the crypto exchange. One is already known to developers. It will be announced later. Do you sell tokens?
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Efirka

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2018, 04:01:33 PM »
I wonder if the several investors who invested the bulk of money in the project saw the platform and how it works or not? Do they know more than we do?
I think big investors know much more information than the rest. Just do not invest such amounts of money. Moreover, Winstars wrote about special conditions for large investors who are not sounded for others.

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2018, 11:13:55 AM »

I think big investors know much more information than the rest. Just do not invest such amounts of money. Moreover, Winstars wrote about special conditions for large investors who are not sounded for others.

I can guess that. I invested a little, I have an investment strategy for working with ICO. So I am collecting an investment portfolio so my investments are small. But I think that the project will be profitable.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2018, 05:11:45 PM »
I can guess that. I invested a little, I have an investment strategy for working with ICO. So I am collecting an investment portfolio so my investments are small. But I think that the project will be profitable.
Are you going to sell tokens on the stock market immediately? Or will you wait for the tokens to show growth? I doubt how I should treat them. Or should I follow the way the team works?

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2018, 06:51:09 PM »
Are you going to sell tokens on the stock market immediately? Or will you wait for the tokens to show growth? I doubt how I should treat them. Or should I follow the way the team works?

I can not advise you how to proceed. You must follow your investment strategy. But I plan to sell on the exchange about 20% of all tokens, and the rest I will keep at least six months
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2018, 08:58:09 PM »

I can not advise you how to proceed. You must follow your investment strategy. But I plan to sell on the exchange about 20% of all tokens, and the rest I will keep at least six months
What do you think how much money can you earn during the next six months? What price of the wins tokens you expect to see?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG