follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A beginner’s guide on how to buy Bitcoin  (Read 3506 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: A beginner’s guide on how to buy Bitcoin
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2024, 09:00:59 AM »
Bitcoin investing is not so stressful but until you know better about Bitcoin you won't be interested in investing. Before investing that day you need to know about bitcoin first but you will be passionate about bitcoin and thoughts of investing bitcoin will come. But I think people who are familiar with cryptocurrencies must know how to buy bitcoins. And we all know most people can buy all currencies including bitcoin from CEX and DEX exchanges. And you must invest responsibly and follow the promises of those exchanges and you will not lose your money if you follow them.

Certainly you were right about that, the others, because they just make a simple thing in this field complicated. After all, buying Bitcoin is very basic; it can be done through DEX and CEX, and it can also be done on a platform that has p2p features.

These are the only two ways for us to buy bitcoin and put it in our wallet, whether it is a cold wallet or a hardware wallet, depending on our choice of where we want to put our bitcoins. Just make sure that we enter the right exchange in this matter.
Buying bitcoins from sex and dex exchanges is very easy it is not a difficult task but there are many new users who find it very complicated. However, when you go to buy bitcoins through P2P, your transactions with third parties can be a bit rickety. So you can easily de-risk it when you buy Bitcoin from any exchange. By purchasing Bitcoins it will be safe when you store them in a secure wallet. When storing your funds in software and hardware wallets it must be completely safe.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2024, 09:00:59 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2024, 10:29:44 PM »
To buy Bitcoin, opt for a reputable crypto exchange platform with competitive fees, high liquidity, and robust security features. .
Exactly. Choosing an exchange that is reputable, trusted and professional is a very important step because it concerns the security of our assets. It's not guaranteed to be 100% safe, but this can reduce the risk. So, make sure we first research the exchange that is most suitable for us, whether it's CEX or DEX. Also understand about the two types of exchange.

quote author=jhonthompson1494 link=topic=311668.msg1450761#msg1450761 date=1700139269]
Monitor Your Bitcoin Trades:

After executing a trade with BTC to INR or with any other trading pairs to buy Bitcoin, it's crucial to monitor its performance. Keep a close eye on the market and your trade to assess how it's performing.
[/quote]
This will depend on your strategy and targets, whether for long-term trading or long-term investment with holding. If trading, then you really have to monitor price movements in the market at all times. However, for beginners, trading is something that carries a higher risk. So we have to make sure that we understand everything.

However, if it is an investment with holding for long term purposes, we actually don't need to monitor the market too much. because this will actually disturb our minds and possibly make the city worry, worry and also panic because Bitcoin's movement does not match expectations. even though that, for example, is only limited to market correction.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2024, 10:30:22 PM »
~~~
Buying  or Investing is not even  the hard part  all one need to do is have wallet to keep the BTC but here the question  comes in... is he/she willing  to hold  Although  you've  said it in your post that one need to make a research on what you are about to invest. Hence, doing research on BTC should  bring to your  understanding  that Holding  for long term is the perfect way f investing in BTC, is he/she willing to sacrifice a long period on investment  range.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 10:37:59 PM by CryptoLaila »

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2024, 03:09:20 AM »
A beginner will first of all choose an exchange that will support the coins he wants to buy, then do all the necessary registration, deposit the amount he wants to buy the coin with, after that he can purchase the coin then starts monitoring the order of the coin.
Once the order is filled, he can decide to hold or withdraw.

Offline CryptoLaila

• View Profile

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2024, 09:57:36 PM »
A beginner will first of all choose an exchange that will support the coins he wants to buy, then do all the necessary registration, deposit the amount he wants to buy the coin with, after that he can purchase the coin then starts monitoring the order of the coin.
Once the order is filled, he can decide to hold or withdraw.
Seriously are you for real now, no wallet just choose an exchange platform even if you are talking a bout alt coin you still need a wallet and it's clear OP is talking  about BTC. Why would you withdraw on buying  are you sure you checked your post content very well or you meant long term -short term  investment because  it somehow not satisfying

aiviaa485

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2024, 04:00:17 PM »
Always DWYOR with your fund for "B"
If you don't know Bitcoin, then I give advice, don't buy Bitcoin.
If you already know Bitcoin, it's better not to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is dangerous.

This bitcoin is like addictive and can make everyone want to have more bitcoin.
I am more afraid of people who have traded Bitcoin trading with Future type and always loss.
At the beginning I said, if those who don't know Bitcoin don't buy it because Bitcoin can make everyone turn dark.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2024, 02:58:25 PM »
There are very simple ways you can buy Bitcoins. It is not a very complicated task for which you can consult those who are already aware of cryptocurrency and who have already invested in Bitcoin. This is the easiest way to invest in Bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2024, 02:58:25 PM »

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2024, 10:31:47 PM »
There are very simple ways you can buy Bitcoins. It is not a very complicated task for which you can consult those who are already aware of cryptocurrency and who have already invested in Bitcoin. This is the easiest way to invest in Bitcoin.
Currently, digital developments have spread rapidly and are always developing well, especially for digital currencies like Bitcoin. This will make it easy for many people to access and make Bitcoin purchases. Meanwhile, for the easiest way to buy Bitcoin, you have to register with several exchanges that you think are good, make a deposit to that exchange, and you can buy Bitcoin according to the amount of capital you have.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2024, 03:13:13 PM »
Buying bitcoins from sex and dex exchanges is very easy it is not a difficult task but there are many new users who find it very complicated. However, when you go to buy bitcoins through P2P, your transactions with third parties can be a bit rickety. So you can easily de-risk it when you buy Bitcoin from any exchange. By purchasing Bitcoins it will be safe when you store them in a secure wallet. When storing your funds in software and hardware wallets it must be completely safe.

Before replying to your answer, dude, first edit what you said: instead of CEX, you put SEX, because others might think that buying Bitcoin is easy because of SEX hehe :P.

But what you said is correct: it is better if we hide Bitcoin in hardware wallets and legitimate wallet apps like Electrum in these situations too, of course. As for the Bitcoin we accumulate in such circumstances, it is not a waste.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline CryptoLaila

• View Profile

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2024, 06:16:28 PM »

Before replying to your answer, dude, first edit what you said: instead of CEX, you put SEX, because others might think that buying Bitcoin is easy because of SEX hehe :P.

I thought I was the only one that sighted it  ;D
For newbies
CEx=> centralized  exchange
And
DEx=> Decentralized  exchange

He made a pretty good point though nothing  to add :)

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1050
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:01:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2024, 10:14:27 PM »
I was reading a thread later today and the op was talking about an exchange which has not been accessible for some weeks now and he has some asset on that exchange and no way to access the exchange because the site is down. This thread actually draw my attention to that topic because some people doesn't know the right exchange to use when they are about to purchase Bitcoin. So, it's better to just list out some exchange. Although, purchasing Bitcoin on centralized exchange that accepts KYC are not usually very recommended because user information could be put at risk of the exchange gets hacked.

But yet, people are still using some popular exchange like binance, kucoin, okex, digifinex. It depends on the exchange that is popular in your country. While purchasing Bitcoin, use exchange that are reputable enough. Also, don't store your coins on centralized exchange.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 823
  • Last Active: Today at 10:04:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2024, 04:04:49 AM »
First, I am so excited with OP want to share step by step how to purchase bitcoin for the beginner actually not understanding well way for buying bitcoin. Seems will be interested if insert picture how to make beginner easily to understood step by step to buy bitcoin. You can make one exchange as an example Binance or Kucoin and guide them from created account, KYC, deposit fund until the final step how to buy bitcoin between limit order or using instant order.

You can add little advice for beginner when first time buying bitcoin and tell them about advantage using limit order or instant order, actually all your steps have worth and easily understood by beginner.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2024, 06:30:48 PM »
The OP's guide is fantastic, and I believe it is learnable for all newbies out there. But, personally, if I'm teaching a newcomer how to acquire Bitcoin, I'll tell him exactly what he should do. First, I'll tell him to open an account with Binance, which is the safest exchange for me. Second, if he has a Gcash account, I will advise him to deposit in Binance using P2P to save the fee. Holding money on Binance is fine with me as long as you simply put a little amount on it. However, if you want to increase the security of your assets, I will advise him to create an electrum wallet on his device and not share the key with anybody. This manner, I can educate newbies how to acquire and safeguard Bitcoin without spending too much time to them. We have different ways of guiding/teaching others, and I'm not bashing the OP's guidance; rather, I like it, and I learned from it.

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 08:52:52 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2024, 09:05:52 PM »
Buying  or Investing is not even  the hard part  all one need to do is have wallet to keep the BTC but here the question  comes in... is he/she willing  to hold  Although  you've  said it in your post that one need to make a research on what you are about to invest. Hence, doing research on BTC should  bring to your  understanding  that Holding  for long term is the perfect way f investing in BTC, is he/she willing to sacrifice a long period on investment  range.

For some people who don't have better knowledge of how it works, buying bitcoin will be hard for them. As I have seen many who ask how I can start, where I can buy, and all of that, which usually leads most of them to the wrong link, not everyone understands things easier by just reading and navigating through information; some need some tutoring in order for them to catch up.

And on the aspect of wallets, most of these newbies who want to buy bitcoin don't even know the differences between an exchange and a wallet. As I have seen, most of them refer to exchange platforms as having bitcon on their wallets; maybe the language that the exchanges use confuses them.

For anyone who wants to hold bitcoin these days, choosing a wallet is easy. If the person knows what he wants, like knowing the difference between a custodial and noncustodial wallet and knowing the risks involved, then they can move ahead and make a few selections from a self-custodial wallet, either just the ones compatible with their device, or they can still go for an open-source hardware wallet based on how much they are planning to hold and how long they will be.

Offline CryptoLaila

• View Profile

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2024, 08:08:10 AM »

Yeah! Newbies could be funny most times but they need to make research and ask questions to understand  what they don't know.
Custodial wallets embraces the world of centralised market which relies on having a third party securing your wallet, your coin and your tokens.
On the  other hand, non custodial  wallets gives  you total ownership  or your coin leaving  you with maintaining your wallet all by yourself with the elimination of third parties.

However, exchanging from a coin to a token or token  to token you need a third party exchange  which which provides a fast way to convert most of this exchanges work with  both CW and NCW  that support tokens.
I guess I'm digging too much but this is for newbies though.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG