follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you like AI for trading crypto?  (Read 5560 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: How do you like AI for trading crypto?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2023, 11:34:17 PM »
I prefer to use AI for fundamental analysis if one day AI can get information faster. But unfortunately AI is currently unable to get the latest information. They must have updates first before getting information. So for now I can't expect much from AI. Except for getting the history of an altcoin and so on. But to see future projects AI can't do it. Trading bots are quite familiar. Maybe one day AI trading will also be widely used.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2023, 11:34:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ahli38

• Activity: 713
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: March 11, 2024, 09:47:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Signature Avatar Karma
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2023, 11:53:44 PM »
In the future, perhaps the use of AI in trading will be much more effective. But for now I don't think it's effective enough. Using AI in technical trading analysis can be used well even today. But for fundamentalist and sentimental analysis, I think AI is still ineffective.

Because AI is still behind in the speed of gathering the latest information. Meanwhile, fundamental and sentimental analysis really has to be done with a lot of new information and even faster than other people. Because in fundamental analysis the fastest is the one who wins.

But I think the next generation of AI will be able to do it. AI category altcoins are currently being developed a lot. Their altcoin is based on the development of a real AI project by the company. Well, I think AI will enter more and more in all fields, especially in the crypto realm.

I prefer to use AI for fundamental analysis if one day AI can get information faster. But unfortunately AI is currently unable to get the latest information. They must have updates first before getting information. So for now I can't expect much from AI. Except for getting the history of an altcoin and so on. But to see future projects AI can't do it. Trading bots are quite familiar. Maybe one day AI trading will also be widely used.
Just like you, I also think the same thing. but you have to try it in current technical analysis. and it worked quite well. but it is useful for short-term or daily trading. for the medium and long term I haven't tried it. but yeah in the future AI will really be useful.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2023, 04:26:44 AM »
Just like you, I also think the same thing. but you have to try it in current technical analysis. and it worked quite well. but it is useful for short-term or daily trading. for the medium and long term I haven't tried it. but yeah in the future AI will really be useful.
Well maybe I should try it if I do day trading. But unfortunately I rarely do daily trading because I am quite busy at work. But on Sundays when I'm off I sometimes do it. I have tried using trading bots. But not yet with trading bots that already use AI. But I also heard about Script Ai or something like that. But it is also said that it is only useful for short-term trading. I personally prefer to look for altcoins that have clear fundamentals. So I can go in and invest for the medium term. Or I just trade medium term, like when there's an event. Thank you for the advice. And I will try it if I one day day trade.

Offline Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Search 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2023, 08:56:48 AM »
A mistake people make is that they rely on AI alone to carry out their trades. And while AI can do a lot, it is not a replacement for human judgment. Humans possess invaluable experience, intuition, and risk assessment skills.
I couldnt agree more with this statement. AI trading has its benefits but people often misuse it. I've seen even the best ones like Unibot or the Bitget Copy Trading bot get misused by individuals looking for quick gains and the results have never been good.

Offline Alcor

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2464
  • Last Active: January 23, 2024, 03:10:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2023, 09:07:11 AM »
The discussion around the collaboration of AI and human judgment in crypto trading is crucial. It's evident that AI offers unparalleled advantages in terms of speed and data analysis. However, acknowledging the irreplaceable qualities of human judgment, such as experience and intuition, is equally important.
I wouldn't trust the AI to trade my cryptocurrency just yet. For now, I prefer to observe how this will work out in artificial intelligence. It has certain advantages, but, in my opinion, it cannot take into account the entirety of informational factual data that only a person can take into account. However, AI can certainly make good decisions in the field of cryptocurrency trading.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2023, 11:31:30 AM »
I wouldn't trust the AI to trade my cryptocurrency just yet. For now, I prefer to observe how this will work out in artificial intelligence. It has certain advantages, but, in my opinion, it cannot take into account the entirety of informational factual data that only a person can take into account. However, AI can certainly make good decisions in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
AI is artificial intelligence, which is very dangerous. When they have feelings, there is the potential to destroy the human economy in this world. So it is better for AI not to go too deep and completely not to use AI as a necessity for life.

Offline silkytakyaan86

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 09:31:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Second year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2023, 10:42:23 AM »
Using AI tools for crypto is beneficial. Start with research, connect to exchanges, set parameters, monitor, and learn. Begin cautiously for success.it's better for us. However, it is also true that excessive use of AI tools can be harmful for humanity. Therefore, we should use it only to certain limits.

.FX..BOX.

███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

│
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2023, 10:42:23 AM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2023, 03:01:07 PM »
In the future, perhaps the use of AI in trading will be much more effective. But for now I don't think it's effective enough. Using AI in technical trading analysis can be used well even today. But for fundamentalist and sentimental analysis, I think AI is still ineffective.

Because AI is still behind in the speed of gathering the latest information. Meanwhile, fundamental and sentimental analysis really has to be done with a lot of new information and even faster than other people. Because in fundamental analysis the fastest is the one who wins.

But I think the next generation of AI will be able to do it. AI category altcoins are currently being developed a lot. Their altcoin is based on the development of a real AI project by the company. Well, I think AI will enter more and more in all fields, especially in the crypto realm.

I don't know, but for me, using AI trading is not effective. This is just my opinion. We are the ones who perform technical analysis in the actual trade itself. Then there is the use of tool indicators as well.

As traders, we feel more about what we are doing in the crypto trading business. Maybe this is not the right time and period for innovation like these scenarios in crypto trade activity. Then it will only be complicated for newbies, who will also try for sure in the end.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2023, 11:51:10 PM »
Using AI tools for crypto is beneficial. Start with research, connect to exchanges, set parameters, monitor, and learn. Begin cautiously for success.it's better for us. However, it is also true that excessive use of AI tools can be harmful for humanity. Therefore, we should use it only to certain limits.
This will be useful and very helpful if it is a paid AI bot. on the other hand if it is free AI Bot Yes, the risks remain quite the same. but this also depends on what type of AI Bot. Moreover, if we really don't understand crypto, then the AI ​​trading bot will not be significant. Therefore, the better our understanding, the more useful and helpful the AI ​​trading tools will be.

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2023, 11:55:55 AM »
AI is wiser than human in terms of emotional base trading.

A lot of advantage using AI tools to help traders. The program is designed to make everything in order as much as possible in accordance with graphs, calculations, and inputs. However, thing's constantly changing. There are still a lot to improve and things that couldn't be change that only human being can do.

AI is helpful and will always be helpful but greediness and selfish ambition of power, fame, wealth will ruin the innocent.

AI trading has a lot of things to innovate and there are always be a missing part within AI.

Offline zilzylian

• Activity: 1042
  • SEI
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 03, 2024, 07:47:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2023, 03:41:23 PM »
I think collaboration between humans and AI is very necessary to avoid emotions when a trader is analyzing prices.

I have used several bots when trading, perhaps in the future, AI systems can be programmed to make it easier for a trader to predict coin prices in the market

.FX..BOX.

███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

│
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2024, 07:52:25 PM »
I think collaboration between humans and AI is very necessary to avoid emotions when a trader is analyzing prices.

I have used several bots when trading, perhaps in the future, AI systems can be programmed to make it easier for a trader to predict coin prices in the market
AI bots really help you to determine price movements, and of course you don't need to think hard because you already have a bot that you can rely on. But if the bot you have is not made by you yourself, then it will pose a very high risk because the developer has the opportunity to take your assets with scripts that are compromised without your knowledge. My advice is to remain careful when using third-party applications.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2024, 08:28:28 PM »

AI bots really help you to determine price movements, and of course you don't need to think hard because you already have a bot that you can rely on. But if the bot you have is not made by you yourself, then it will pose a very high risk because the developer has the opportunity to take your assets with scripts that are compromised without your knowledge. My advice is to remain careful when using third-party applications.

agree  with this  we should  be careful to use  third party applications.
AI technology is good , but as you said If we didn't made and set this application , it's risky.
Better to use manual method to predict about what will do.
But It depends on your decision.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 08:36:52 PM by therozaq »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Pandu Gleen

• Activity: 169
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 17, 2024, 03:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2024, 02:48:33 PM »
I continue to dig up information related to AI, crypto and Altcoins in an effort to have promising assets for the future.  This is also accompanied by continuous effort, everything will become easier if it is done cheerfully.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2024, 03:03:22 PM »
There's nothing perfect with the use of AI while trading, this is one of the hidden truth many have failed to realized, had it been it's something everyone of us could use and achieve the best experience with trading them no one would prefer being a manual trader than engaging the bot system to perform us all of our trading activities, however we should know that probably this is just only an illusion, things are far beyond the use of an ordinary bit for making trades, we have to engage our physical and mental effort to derive the best of it while trading.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG