follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What’s your portfolio building strategy for crypto?  (Read 1822 times)

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 63
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:00:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
What’s your portfolio building strategy for crypto?
« on: November 20, 2023, 09:18:00 PM »
Guys, I’d really like to know how you built your crypto portfolio? I’m a seasoned crypto investor myself (not to mention an entrepreneur) and this is just that time of the year when I ask other crypto investors about their strategies. My Strategy is centered around using AI to analyze data and trends of the current market and then rebalancing my portfolio based on my findings. What are you all doing/have done to build your portfolio?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What’s your portfolio building strategy for crypto?
« on: November 20, 2023, 09:18:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What’s your portfolio building strategy for crypto?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024, 11:12:16 PM »
Each way to build a cryptocurrency investment portfolio will be different. Depends on several things, including time period, strategy, capital, risk taking, and our readiness. So, in this case, what we also need to underline is the risk we will take.

If we expect to invest for a certain period of time, such as in preparation for a bull run, then it would be better to take crypto that is already solid and top. because this is of course lower risk compared to new altcoins.

Personally, I try to invest more than 70% in Bitcoin Next is the top altcoins which do have the potential to rise. avoid new coins or hype clins. it is not at all suitable for long-term investment, because it carries a higher risk even though sometimes it is very profitable. stay careful.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 09:57:41 AM »
A few of us who have been teleported from BTT only accumulate bitcoin. It's a potentially less profitable bet than if you hit on some altcoin but safer. Some altcoins will make a x100 next cycle, the problem is to guess which ones, and the risk of losing what you invest is proportional to the potential return. Therefore, I, like others, prefer to accumulate bitcoin and not get complicated.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1675
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 06:09:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 10:25:15 AM »
What are you all doing/have done to build your portfolio?
AI is the collection and organization of human knowledge and the attempt to learn from it in a short time, so it is not the expert thing that you will benefit from in investing, unless you have reprogrammed the algorithm and given it trading data for recent years and trading strategies. Then you may get more accurate results, but it will be exactly an example of your question here. Some of us have years of experience while others have months.

In short, diversify your investments so that some of them are in assets that are not related to each other, leave 20% in cash, invest the excess money in Bitcoin and consider it a long-term investment.
Invest the rest of the money in altcoin and consider it a short-term investment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 11:02:21 AM »
each person is different in building their portfolio, they have their own way of building their portfolio so that they know how much knowledge they have about investing.. in my opinion building a portfolio requires having a lot of capital, such as knowledge of the crypto world and market movements so that it will be easy for us to analyze market movements .
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:35:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 07:02:42 AM »
Maintaining the total percentage of Bitcoin in my portfolio to 50% then the other 50% will be focused more on the altcoins. On altcoins, I usually allot around 30% on coins around the top 50, and the other 20% will be around the top 51-100.

That's my current strategy. It's a bit risky knowing that I'm buying some coins below the top 50, but there's more reward there, and it's good for short to mid-term, and even long-term. Like what others are saying here, we have all different strategies in building our portfolio, but in the end, it doesn't matter as long as it works for you. As long as you are making profit through it then it's all good. :)

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 796
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:14:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 03:06:09 PM »
I invest mostly on bitcoin because I intend to hodli for a very long time and it is very easy and tension free when you use DCA method to accumulate bitcoin regularly either weekly or monthly. This is because it gives you room to buy at different price level, I have a certain amount that I allocate to bitcoin. As for altcoins, I only allocate 10% of my overall crypto portfolio on altcoins because they are like gamble and they also good for trading. However, my altcoins portfolio doesn't really matter that much because the risk is very high and if I loss, I don't have any problem, but my bitcoin portfolio is as precious as gold to me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 03:06:09 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG