follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What do you think of TON blockchain?  (Read 758 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1726
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: What do you think of TON blockchain?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2024, 11:40:56 PM »
Indeed, many people claim that TON Blockchain actually has quite potential. Yes, you could say it has quite potential. However, I personally am still not familiar with its use, with its interface. I only know about TON coins first and how they are sold on Telegram, but I have to learn first to make transactions. because it really isn't = quite new. but for those with a TON of blockchain, there is still a lack of understanding. However, when compared or compared with other blockchains, I personally still prefer the other ones.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2024, 11:40:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1077
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2024, 12:45:09 AM »
Well, what actually contribute to the success of a project is the team, new and intriguing implementations, marketing strategy, types of service that the project provides, etc. Take for example, the Ethereum and BNB network, become successful because of how steadfast the project own and their team have been working to improve their project. Take for example, Matic got developed in 2017, same was year that BNB coin was developed too but if you look at both coin, you can tell which one that have become more successful over the year.  We can actually predict TON blockchain to become successful in the future but it might not  go the way we have speculate it to.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1040
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:28:19 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2024, 06:36:37 AM »
Since there is a large community under the TON network, this coin will take a significant place in a short period of time. As far as I know, this project was launched in 2018, but in 2020, their activities are temporarily paused due to being restricted by the SEC, but by removing all those legal complications, the network is once again at the peak of popularity. Currently, Ton Coin, the native token of Ton Blockchain, holds the 11th position in the market cap. Almost 97 percent of the rate has increased in the last 30 days. Since the Telegram app has a large community, this project will definitely make a significant presence in the future.

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1589
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2024, 02:05:22 PM »
if some of you have yet not bought TON before because its not in binance, heres how you can do it.
deposit some USDT (TRC20) to your USDT wallet in telegram account. to access this telegram wallet you just have to use the bot @wallet

in the telegram wallet, you can exchange your USDT to TON. its up to you what you will do with your TON, to me i use them to buy some tokens in TON.
For people that are trading and that want to easily access the coin, there are some exchanges that have the coin. Example of the exchanges are OKX, Bybit, HTX, MEXC, Kucoin, Gate.io, DigiFinex, BitMart and many other exchanges. It can also be access on decentralized exchanges like Pancakewap and Uniswap.

I do not like the coin. I have not bought it before for any reason and I do not have any plan to buy it.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:25:02 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2024, 10:41:07 PM »
if some of you have yet not bought TON before because its not in binance, heres how you can do it.
deposit some USDT (TRC20) to your USDT wallet in telegram account. to access this telegram wallet you just have to use the bot @wallet

in the telegram wallet, you can exchange your USDT to TON. its up to you what you will do with your TON, to me i use them to buy some tokens in TON.
For people that are trading and that want to easily access the coin, there are some exchanges that have the coin. Example of the exchanges are OKX, Bybit, HTX, MEXC, Kucoin, Gate.io, DigiFinex, BitMart and many other exchanges. It can also be access on decentralized exchanges like Pancakewap and Uniswap.

I do not like the coin. I have not bought it before for any reason and I do not have any plan to buy it.

that would be another KYC signing up to those CEX and the TON in Pancake and Uniswap are not real TON in its chain.
TON is not new actually, i think its was back in 2018 where they got the ICO investors buying their tokens and it was just this 2023 that they started to be running up the rank.

its now on 10th on CMC,  last year the price was just $1. i was trying to see whether i could make profit from it but for now i have sold all for now. price had risen too much i'm not sure if it could hold this time.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2068
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:47:23 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2024, 09:17:31 PM »
Well, indeed, I was drawn to Ton blockchain by a meme coin known as FISH, it was through FISH that I discovered notcoin, and some other really cool projects.
Initially, I never had any interest on TON itself aside from FISH, but having used this blockchain for alot of transactions, I've actually come to agree that Ton might be the next big thing, I've been buying Ton coin for a while now, just gathering it bit by bit, Ton coin will do very well, as well as so many other notable projects that is being built on the Ton blockchain.

So, who ever can, I think now is the best time to position well for Ton, I forsee a future where Ton coin flips some major coins like to sit in the top 5 or top 4 in market cap, this might not happen like very soon, but very likely in the next 5 to 8 years from now.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:25:02 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2024, 10:20:15 PM »
Well, indeed, I was drawn to Ton blockchain by a meme coin known as FISH, it was through FISH that I discovered notcoin, and some other really cool projects.
Initially, I never had any interest on TON itself aside from FISH, but having used this blockchain for alot of transactions, I've actually come to agree that Ton might be the next big thing, I've been buying Ton coin for a while now, just gathering it bit by bit, Ton coin will do very well, as well as so many other notable projects that is being built on the Ton blockchain.

So, who ever can, I think now is the best time to position well for Ton, I forsee a future where Ton coin flips some major coins like to sit in the top 5 or top 4 in market cap, this might not happen like very soon, but very likely in the next 5 to 8 years from now.

people didn't expect BNB to really go that high before, they were all selling knowing the first exchange token weren't successful but when it went down $10. people are hurrying to grab a stash. so yea TON will go up way higher than its current price right now. it may even outrank the top guys out there. the userbase is just too massive that BNB may even be replaced by TON.

in the bear market and if the cycle still is going back to its usual, the price may dip to its lowest, lets say back to $10 also, people will grab thousands of it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2024, 10:20:15 PM »

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:32:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2024, 10:41:30 PM »
Don't you think TON could follow a similar plan  ???? Here's what I think:

Many projects are being built on this blockchain – things like decentralized file storage, unique domain names, even DeFi platforms. That suggests more exposure and increased visibility around the blockchain.
So far, TON Blockchain is quite developed, you know. In fact, I was a bit surprised when I saw TON's current rank. Isn't this already on top of the cap, right?

Although in fact, I personally am still quite a layman and am not yet familiar with this blockchain. However, it turns out that this is quite popular and is in demand by many parties. The speed and simplicity of the interface as well as the use of the network for transactions are also something that is quite superior here. But indeed, there will always be pros and cons when talking about a network in crypto

So maybe I'm being too overhyped about this, but I think this could be the next solana. And I can already imagine the hype on Twitter.
I'm not really sure. But if we are considering how   the progress of this blockchain, this seems to be promising enough and has high potential to grow up again. Moreover if the team is like what Solana does, with their big changes and progress of  the projects, this may be also increasing so much.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2068
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:47:23 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2024, 10:43:36 PM »

people didn't expect BNB to really go that high before, they were all selling knowing the first exchange token weren't successful but when it went down $10. people are hurrying to grab a stash. so yea TON will go up way higher than its current price right now. it may even outrank the top guys out there. the userbase is just too massive that BNB may even be replaced by TON.

in the bear market and if the cycle still is going back to its usual, the price may dip to its lowest, lets say back to $10 also, people will grab thousands of it.
Sorry, let me understand you correctly, you mean BNB will deep back to $10 in the bear market? If this is what you mean, then I am sorry but I may not have to agree with you, even though I do agree that Ton will really do well, due to it's massive user base, and the massive influence telegram user base will have on TON as well, I do agree that in the future, Ton may and have the potentials to flip even BNB, but then saying BNB may likely drop back to $10 in the bear cycle after the coming bull run i think is over exaggerating, for as long as Binance continues to operate normally without issues, they will continue to support BNB, making sure it continues to maintain relatively a healthy price levels.

All the same though. I believe we all are just predicting, as non can tell what the future really holds, we can only hope for the best at all times, but whatever made BNB to drop to such a ridiculous price simply means that Binance smart chain is possibly dead.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1144
  • Last Active: Today at 10:48:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2024, 11:12:38 PM »
Hey guys  ;D, probably this blockchain has been posted here before, but I'm curious to hear more perspectives. if you look at Solana, it boomed in large part due to hype on memes. The SOL's price has increased heavily, and even today it's up another 3%!

Don't you think TON could follow a similar plan  ???? Here's what I think:

Many projects are being built on this blockchain – things like decentralized file storage, unique domain names, even DeFi platforms. That suggests more exposure and increased visibility around the blockchain.
Not only that, the blockchain has fastest transactions but having millions active users on the chain, you can imagine how it will go. This has even happened due to the creation of Notcoin on blockchain and in Telegram app. That Mini-App game has hit 6M+ active users, which increased further interest in TON.

So maybe I'm being too overhyped about this, but I think this could be the next solana. And I can already imagine the hype on Twitter.

Let me know your thoughts on this ;D since I'm hoping this discussion can offer insights so I don't miss out like I did with SOL.
Anything can happen at any time in cryptocurrencies. The TON block chain platform mentioned here is rapidly gaining popularity among people. The way it's building popularity seems to be approaching the Solana platform very soon. I've been noticing lately that some brands have made it to peak popularity this season and have greatly improved their prices. So those who think that the TON Coin platform will go to a good position and the price will improve must have made a good prediction. I also think the TON platform will gain more people's popularity very quickly and improve their prices a lot. At one time I prepared to invest but for some reason I was not invested now I realize that the miss I missed may have been a big miss. But there are still enough opportunities to invest. I am trying to invest. You can also try to invest.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1450
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2024, 11:43:52 PM »

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/tools/compare
The comparison result shows that TON is not a good for long term, but you can use it to speculate before news happens just like you do with XRP.

Currently, Ton is on the rise, there are many programs that he has issued, maybe I missed it or there is nothing valuable yet, so far the tokens issued from the Ton network have value and are giving me profit, so in my opinion, follow what is currently trending and get long-term profits. short worth following

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG