follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can you survive without eating in 40 days  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:28:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Can you survive without eating in 40 days
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 09:30:22 PM »
Jesus Christ stayed up to 40 days without food; meanwhile, he was a human like you and me on earth. There are some prophets in my area who claim that they have stayed for 40 days too with food, but it was not just for competition but through a special assignment based on the Christian religion. Normal, there are some people who can fast for 10 days, while others can last more than that too.

I basically cannot stay that long without food because I don't know what will happen during the process. We all know that, scientifically, the body system of every individual is usually not the same as that of every other person.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 09:30:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline OWAS

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:26:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2024, 05:50:55 PM »
Some person by the grace of God almighty can survive it why many cannot survive 40 days without eating,  some why in the spirit while fasting can survive it and nothing will happen to them,  but me personally I can't even stay a day without eating,   my body side we just reduce instantly,  there's a saying that if food didn't kill you it we definitely remove something from your body and when you looked at someone that hasn't eaten for a week  they are not the same

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 751
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:23:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2024, 09:58:50 PM »
What will make me think of staying without food for 40 days? Absolutely nothing.

Staying without food for that long means that I want to end my life for no just cause. I can't just embark on such a journey when I know that human beings need food to survive ''it's a basic necessity for our survival", not to avoid food for more than a day.

If one should avoid eating let him or her take water for dehydration of the body system, to keep it going in gaining strength for the day in, day out daily activities.

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 667
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2024, 07:25:59 AM »
How would you do that in order to survive? If you can't, what is your view if there are/were a person who did/do it?
As far as I know we need foods, water so that we gonna live.
Are things really so bad with cryptocurrencies that you are asking such a question? ))

I can only answer indirectly, if you are interested. It all depends on the individual and his physiological characteristics. Some people are able to live for a week, while others can live for several weeks. You should read history books that describe specific instances where times of famine occurred.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG