follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: what is BTC's future?  (Read 4963 times)

Offline ambar33n

• Activity: 278
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 15, 2018, 08:10:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
what is BTC's future?
« on: July 09, 2018, 01:44:07 PM »
Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile.

Your opinion about the Future of Bitcoin...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

what is BTC's future?
« on: July 09, 2018, 01:44:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Nanagyasi

• Activity: 528
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: October 14, 2019, 07:36:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: what is BTC's future?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 01:51:57 PM »
Yes it is volatile and that has been part of Btc since it begun. That doesn't mean it has no future. The amazing aspect is that it keeps boouncing back and rising even higher after each fall. Btc is the future of our finances. It it just a matter of time for this to be realised

Offline ambar33n

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 02:06:08 PM »
Yes it is volatile and that has been part of Btc since it begun. That doesn't mean it has no future. The amazing aspect is that it keeps boouncing back and rising even higher after each fall. Btc is the future of our finances. It it just a matter of time for this to be realised
And that is the reason people invest in this, but it less when it is in crisis and sell when it bounces back up and rises even higher than before.  ;D

Offline Syantik

• Activity: 155
  • Last Active: March 01, 2019, 01:45:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 07:20:16 PM »
Bitcoin in my opinion Will continue to experience a rapid development in the future because with the relatively fast price movements can make a person has a great opportunity in achieving success.

▶▶ Telegram ◀◀  |  ▶▶Facebook◀◀  |  ▶▶Reddit◀◀  |  ▶▶Twitter◀◀  |  ▶▶AltcoinTalk◀◀

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• Activity: 601
  • ShowMeBiz-New Era of Exhibition Industry
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: April 05, 2020, 10:12:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 09:43:08 PM »
In my analysis, BTC had good future and still, it has but not rather than before. As you see in the price board, the highest price of BTC was 17000$+  but now see the price of BTC. It is now roaming $6000- $9000.
What could be the reason?

The main reason is that at first time BTC was the king of the Blockchain market. Nowadays, more and more Alternate coins are coming with good advantage which makes the difference from BTC.

Since BTC is the initial coin of the blockchain, it has good number of the supporter in the market and that's why the price is still stable at  $6000- $9000.

But I don't think that it will grow enough as like as before due to upcoming upgraded blockchain technology.

And this is my personal prediction about BTC. Don't mind.

█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

№1 platform for Exhibition Industry
  Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline ambar33n

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »
Bitcoin in my opinion Will continue to experience a rapid development in the future because with the relatively fast price movements can make a person has a great opportunity in achieving success.
yes and that is why newbies love investing in this because of its nature, and i hope it stays this way..
In my analysis, BTC had good future and still, it has but not rather than before. As you see in the price board, the highest price of BTC was 17000$+  but now see the price of BTC. It is now roaming $6000- $9000.

The main reason is that at first time BTC was the king of the Blockchain market. Nowadays, more and more Alternate coins are coming with good advantage which makes the difference from BTC.

Since BTC is the initial coin of the blockchain, it has good number of the supporter in the market and that's why the price is still stable at  $6000- $9000.

But I don't think that it will grow enough as like as before due to upcoming upgraded blockchain technology.

Yes but don't you think that's what BTC do, it comes too low and then shoots up and in my opinion it may shoot higher by end of this year, and other new altcoins may have advantages but this one has had make its following very strong.
what do you think?

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 11:16:26 AM »
yes and that is why newbies love investing in this because of its nature, and i hope it stays this way..

Yes but don't you think that's what BTC do, it comes too low and then shoots up and in my opinion it may shoot higher by end of this year, and other new altcoins may have advantages but this one has had make its following very strong.
what do you think?

Hi, thanks for your question. First of all, I don't think that it will be bumped over $10000. Because, there more trusted, secure and advanced features in blockchain now which is considered as 3rd generation blockchain. Bitcoin was built on 1st generation blockchain. So, the more the technology advance, the more have less chance to increase the price.

But it doesn't mean that price won't raise. Because price depends on also many other factors.

Hopes you got the answer.
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 11:16:26 AM »

Offline ambar33n

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 11:43:30 AM »

what do you think?

Hi, thanks for your question. First of all, I don't think that it will be bumped over $10000. Because, there more trusted, secure and advanced features in blockchain now which is considered as 3rd generation blockchain. Bitcoin was built on 1st generation blockchain. So, the more the technology advance, the more have less chance to increase the price.

But it doesn't mean that price won't raise. Because price depends on also many other factors.

Yes I think I have but I said in a way that it is still very popular and is considered mother of others. this is also a factor yeah?

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 11:48:47 AM »

what do you think?

Yes I think I have but I said in a way that it is still very popular and is considered mother of others. this is also a factor yeah?

Of course mate, Still now bitcoin is the mother that's why it is so popular. But in every generation, there will be a new mother and old mother will be just a memory. Don't forget that people are so selfish when they get the better chance, they move to it.
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline ambar33n

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 11:54:33 AM »

what do you think?

Of course mate, Still now bitcoin is the mother that's why it is so popular. But in every generation, there will be a new mother and old mother will be just a memory. Don't forget that people are so selfish when they get the better chance, they move to it.
so what do you think which one will take its place in coming future?

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 12:24:04 PM »

what do you think?

so what do you think which one will take its place in coming future?

There so many good coins who has the chance but this chance will depend on some fact also. As we don't know when natural disasters come, we can just forecast.

So, in my prediction, if there is any chance to take the place it could be ETH/EOS/Cardano.
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline ambar33n

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 01:00:31 PM »
my few more friends are in support of ETH, they say it'd be the new mum as it is growing. it is still not in competition with it. but soon maybe..

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 01:57:01 PM »
Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile.

Bitcoin is the first of crypto currency, I think Bitcoin will dominate in the future. It is more popular and more valuable.

Offline ambar33n

• View Profile

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 02:07:04 PM »

Bitcoin is the first of crypto currency, I think Bitcoin will dominate in the future. It is more popular and more valuable.
that's what I thought at first but see a comment above it made me a little confused about my own views..

what do you think?

this one

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 03:05:23 PM »

My opinion about the future bitcoin, It will have great future.Bitcoin and altcoin is the future technology, I think Bitcoin will be needed in the future.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG