follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: (ANN) PROFISH - THE FIRST SPORT FISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM.  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Rottip

• Activity: 80
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 16, 2020, 07:22:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
(ANN) PROFISH - THE FIRST SPORT FISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM.
« on: October 26, 2018, 11:29:35 PM »

Right from the beginning of human existence, participating in sporting activities has been one of the most engaged activities. Some may think that participating in sporting activities is a waste of time. yet for me and a large number of individuals around the globe, there is no better utilization of leisure time.

According to a research people participate in sport for the following reasons, the thrill of advancing to the next level, wanted to belong to a team (online sport), Wanting to help others archive, Relaxation enjoyment and so many other reason but you will agree with me that there always comes a time where these do really little in actually motivating you to complete a sport.

As no sector is left behind undisrupted by the blockchain technology. For the very first time, a platform called PROFISH is been created to incorporate the numerous advantage of blockchain into the sport fishing industry.

BEFORE EXPLAINING IN DETAILS THE PROFISH PLATFORM, I’LL LIKE TO WRITE A LITTLE ABOUT THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY.

Blockchain Technology has sparked substantial interest in recent years with a central focus being on the decentralized payment systems. A lot of interest in Blockchain Technology has been attributed to its merits of distributed ledger, value transfer, and resilience to fraudulent activities.
it has a large potential to transform business operating models in the long term.

Blockchain distributed ledger technology is more a foundational technology—with the potential to create new foundations for global economic and social systems—than a disruptive technology, which typically "attack a traditional business model with a lower-cost solution and overtake incumbent firms quickly, as well as be used to create a permanent, public, transparent ledger system for compiling data on sales, storing rights data by authenticating copyright registration.

The Profish platform is been created on the Blockchain technology which is aimed at creating decentralized online services for the sport fishing industry.  Leveraging the advantages of the blockchain technology is the Implementation of smart contracts which allows the system to eliminate the primary disadvantages inherent in the traditional sport fishing rewards industry. Thanks to the transparency and cryptographic reliability.

Profish emerged to create a distributed market for fish and fish product and make its ecosystem such that, traders from all angles and part of the world can interact and share their various experience in sport fishing

SERVICES WHICH THE PROFISH PROVIDE FOR THE SPORT INDUSTRY.

ONLINE TURNAMENT: ProFish tournaments however, will have the added benefits of low transaction fees, verifiable blockchain transactions, and the secure Ethereum network to bolster its capabilities. Online Tournament winners are rewarded in FISH token, and announced on the ProFish community page. The community web page has social media capabilities similar to that of Facebook- users can add friends, create groups, write on each other’s walls, and share their catches via Profish website.

ONLINE MARKETPLACES: The ProFish online marketplace allows vendors, retailers, and fishermen to exchange goods and services using FISH tokens and/or Ethereum. Community Members will also be able to use this feature like an online swap meet, to sell used or custom equipment. Payments will be integrated directly into the community store.

THE REWARD SYSTEM: Rewards programs are very common in sport fishing- nearly all major retailers offer their own rewards programs. FISH will work across marketplaces and platforms, uniting rewards programs and services, fortifying the sport fishing economy. Imagine the millions of dollars spent on advertising through social media, television, radio, and sponsorships; the majority of that money leaves the industry. However, by using FISH as a platform for transactions, sport fishing stays in sport fishing.

THE TOKEN ECONOMY

Ticker: FISH

Platform: Ethereum

Token Supply: 985 million

Token Standard: ERC20

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

20% Allocated to public sales

19.08% Allocated to Team

12% Allocated to Bounty

20% Allocated to reserve

10% Allocated to IT and Operation

3% Allocated to Advisors

15.92% Allocated to Fundraising

THE ROADMAP

THE TEAMBERS.

For more information, visit the following links.

Whitepaper: https://profish.io/ProFish_WP_V1.2.pdf

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profishio/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/profish_io

Written by:

username: crypticidris

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

(ANN) PROFISH - THE FIRST SPORT FISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM.
« on: October 26, 2018, 11:29:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline busiat

• Activity: 64
  • Remember! Busiat, you can feel it everywhere!
  • Last Active: January 29, 2019, 08:48:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: (ANN) PROFISH - THE FIRST SPORT FISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 11:30:54 AM »
Does the team have a plan to listing FISH in major exchanges? I can't find that on Roadmap

Offline dzkrb

• Activity: 296
  • authpaper.io
  • Last Active: June 08, 2019, 12:09:46 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 10:35:48 PM »
I think this project is at least curious. I have not seen any projects dedicated to sport fishing. But, as I understand it, just a program like a virtual roulette. If she reflected a tote on a real sports bag. For example, bets on fishermen, seemingly catch, per kilogram of catch, it seems to me, would be much more interesting.

Offline gerald232

• Activity: 209
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 09, 2019, 09:35:03 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 12:35:51 PM »
Does the team have a plan to listing FISH in major exchanges? I can't find that on Roadmap
Hello friend. FISH tokens are registered with MERCATOX

I really appreciate and applaud this platform, it is very unique to take opportunities that people rarely predict. I think the fishing community is very unique and dedicated, which guarantees that the professional platform will always be successful.

Offline luvr1000

• Activity: 717
  • Bitwin
  • Last Active: December 07, 2021, 09:55:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 09:43:04 PM »
Honestly, I didn’t quite understand why the blockchain technology for this project you can do it without blockchain, although I saw similar ideas and they successfully put together a paperback ;)
██
████
██████
████████
████▀▀████
████▀  ▀████
████▀ ▀████
████▀ ████ ▀████
████▀ ██████ ▀████
████▀ ███████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████▄ ▀████