follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO] Citowise crypto wallet & business marketplace  (Read 25074 times)

Offline Cryptos Investors

• Activity: 138
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 28, 2019, 08:09:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: [ANN][pre-ICO] Citowise crypto wallet & business marketplace
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2018, 04:32:19 PM »
We will continue development and promotion regardless of reaching the softcap
Thanks for your information Dev, hopefully you don't bored if i have other question in the next time, i'll make portofolio of investment for citowise.

Yes we are community of Citowise we can helps each other users, there is words in my local language (CLBK or Curhat Lama Beli Kaga) it is mean don't just make alot of question but you don't buy Citowise token. Make sure you make investment in Citowise.  ;D
Hahaha... CLBK is funny, i am sorry if i have made inconvenience on here but you must understand about the analysis in investment. :D
Of course i have understood and i have said that we are community of Citowise, we can helps each other users and don't say sorry welcome to big family of Citowise.
I apreciated it buddy thank you very much for your answer, hopefully we can be great community of citowise.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2018, 04:32:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline densuj

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1759
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 07, 2022, 08:06:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2018, 01:54:17 AM »
Hello i have some questions about citowise
What's your strategy to get much of customers to use citowise wallet?
How is your strategy to fight the other famous of cryptocurrencies wallet are like enjin, jaxxio and other?
Thank you so much.
Hello mate, i will try to answer for your question based on my analysis of Citowise, the strategy of Citowise they offer better wallet for cryptocurrency, you can check on their website.
I think the strategy to fight the other popular wallet is by promoting via social media campaign, and discuss about citowise on here, you can see now the users was starting talked about citowise on above.

Offline gribble

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 1036
  • Citowise-Developing Cryptopayment Infrastructure
  • Last Active: August 31, 2019, 05:12:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2018, 09:41:24 AM »
How is your strategy to fight the other famous of cryptocurrencies wallet are like enjin, jaxxio and other?
Thank you so much.
Hello mate, i will try to answer for your question based on my analysis of Citowise, the strategy of Citowise they offer better wallet for cryptocurrency, you can check on their website.
I think the strategy to fight the other popular wallet is by promoting via social media campaign, and discuss about citowise on here, you can see now the users was starting talked about citowise on above.
Bro if you have free time, i want ask couples question about the this project due to i need fast respond, i just have a little time. Thanks

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████
░░░░░▄▄▄████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░▄████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████▄
▐██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████████▌
▐███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████████████▌
████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
▐██████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████████████▌
▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████████▌
░░░▀████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████▀
░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
.citowise. 

Facebook  Youtube   Twitter   Medium
Telegram   Likedin    AltTalk  Github

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2018, 02:24:51 AM »
Thank you so much.
Bro if you have free time, i want ask couples question about the this project due to i need fast respond, i just have a little time. Thanks
No problem mate, feel free to send me PM via telegram any time, i am free time for couples months later, let me know what do you need information about the Citowise projects, but if i don't know about the answer give me time to ask to the developer of team, they will gives us valid answer about your question.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2018, 09:10:45 AM »
Citowise — they create infrastructure for the blockchain community! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

How Citowise is pushing blockchain technology ?!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Citowise is at the forefront of blockchain revolution.
With the development and launch of their application, Citowise wallet, they gave their users a powerful tool for interacting with Ethereum blockchain-based currencies.  Read more HERE -  https://blog.citowise.com/how-citowise-is-pushing-blockchain-technology-23c72bdbfbe4🚀🚀🚀

Don’t Late, ‼️LAST CHANCE‼️ - whitelisted now!! ✅👍👍 https://ico.citowise.com/users/sign_up 😎

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2018, 03:11:20 PM »

📢Today they have officially started their public pre-sale !!!
You can participate in their ICO with Citowise wallet  🔥🔥📢

Read more https://blog.citowise.com/today-we-have-officially-started-our-public-pre-sale-64a33b4699a4
📣

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2018, 03:02:35 PM »

📢NEW POST
Ethreum: Why smart contracts are necessary for the blockchain?  🔥🔥📢

Read more https://blog.citowise.com/ethreum-why-smart-contracts-are-necessary-for-the-blockchain-8cfa03d80218 that's awesome information related with Citowise project, so make sure you read the article.

🏆🥇🎁🎁🎁🎉👍👍

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2018, 03:02:35 PM »

• View Profile

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2018, 09:14:01 AM »
I am back with the question, what's your strategy to make the people believe in citowise and put their money in this wallet? Thanks

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2018, 09:25:47 AM »
I am back with the question, what's your strategy to make the people believe in citowise and put their money in this wallet? Thanks
A nice question buddy, The strategy of it, they are working hard on Citowise projects to be more successfull in coming future, they have real company, they have real product. Should the people must learn more about the Citowise projects including with developer of team and any other related with Citowise. And the finally the time will answer how is trustable the Citowise projects. I suggest you please learn fundamental of aspects in cryptocurrencies projects will gives you good knowledge of projects ICOs.

• View Profile

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2018, 07:49:50 AM »
A nice question buddy, The strategy of it, they are working hard on Citowise projects to be more successfull in coming future, they have real company, they have real product. Should the people must learn more about the Citowise projects including with developer of team and any other related with Citowise. And the finally the time will answer how is trustable the Citowise projects. I suggest you please learn fundamental of aspects in cryptocurrencies projects will gives you good knowledge of projects ICOs.
Your analysis is make sense about the strategy of Citowise, you explained fundamental of Citowise, but let's wait for the community of Citowise due to everything depending on the community.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2018, 07:56:53 AM »
Your analysis is make sense about the strategy of Citowise, you explained fundamental of Citowise, but let's wait for the community of Citowise due to everything depending on the community.
Absolutly right, i am talking about the fundamental aspects of Citowise, it is very strong and clearly to be understood by all of people, unfortunatelly there are no many people who know about the analysis fundamental of ICOs (basically they are too lazy learn more about the ICOs) before they make investment in the ICOs projects. But now i have shared to all which are the ICOs on here.

• View Profile

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2018, 08:49:02 AM »
Absolutly right, i am talking about the fundamental aspects of Citowise, it is very strong and clearly to be understood by all of people, unfortunatelly there are no many people who know about the analysis fundamental of ICOs (basically they are too lazy learn more about the ICOs) before they make investment in the ICOs projects. But now i have shared to all which are the ICOs on here.
Hopefully you are talking about citowise like this does not because you are part of signature campaign members, but it is really you have made research about the citowise ICO.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2018, 04:47:07 AM »
Hopefully you are talking about citowise like this does not because you are part of signature campaign members, but it is really you have made research about the citowise ICO.
LOL...  Of course not, it is not about my signature campaign of Citowise, but it is about great project of Citowise, i don't know what is your method in analysis fundamental of ICOs projects, but i am sure will many same opinions about Citowise between me and other users about the Citowise. You can use it as data for your analysis of Citowise. So it will be objective in based on the data/information from other people to making desicion investment.

Offline gerald232

• Activity: 209
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 09, 2019, 09:35:03 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2018, 08:01:21 AM »
LOL...  Of course not, it is not about my signature campaign of Citowise, but it is about great project of Citowise, i don't know what is your method in analysis fundamental of ICOs projects, but i am sure will many same opinions about Citowise between me and other users about the Citowise. You can use it as data for your analysis of Citowise. So it will be objective in based on the data/information from other people to making desicion investment.
Your explanation must indeed be like that, as a representative of this platform. giving accurate data for each question, it is a good step for integration with the community.

• View Profile

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2018, 08:51:37 AM »
Ok just give me more time and more data to know more about the citowise due to i am sure you are not newbie in investment in the ICOs, it need depth of analysis as you said.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG