follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO] Citowise crypto wallet & business marketplace  (Read 25363 times)

Offline densuj

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1759
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 07, 2022, 08:06:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [ANN][pre-ICO] Citowise crypto wallet & business marketplace
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2018, 07:45:33 AM »
I am back with the question, what's your strategy to make the people believe in citowise and put their money in this wallet? Thanks
A nice question buddy, The strategy of it, they are working hard on Citowise projects to be more successfull in coming future, they have real company, they have real product. Should the people must learn more about the Citowise projects including with developer of team and any other related with Citowise. And the finally the time will answer how is trustable the Citowise projects. I suggest you please learn fundamental of aspects in cryptocurrencies projects will gives you good knowledge of projects ICOs.
Your analysis is make sense about the strategy of Citowise, you explained fundamental of Citowise, but let's wait for the community of Citowise due to everything depending on the community.
Absolutly right, i am talking about the fundamental aspects of Citowise, it is very strong and clearly to be understood by all of people, unfortunatelly there are no many people who know about the analysis fundamental of ICOs (basically they are too lazy learn more about the ICOs) before they make investment in the ICOs projects. But now i have shared to all which are the ICOs on here.
Hopefully you are talking about citowise like this does not because you are part of signature campaign members, but it is really you have made research about the citowise ICO.
LOL...  Of course not, it is not about my signature campaign of Citowise, but it is about great project of Citowise, i don't know what is your method in analysis fundamental of ICOs projects, but i am sure will many same opinions about Citowise between me and other users about the Citowise. You can use it as data for your analysis of Citowise. So it will be objective in based on the data/information from other people to making desicion investment.
Your explanation must indeed be like that, as a representative of this platform. giving accurate data for each question, it is a good step for integration with the community.
Of course yes, my explanation about the Citowise projects is true based on my analysis fundamental of ICOs Citowise, and don't forget it is my personal analysis, i ask you to do your due diligeance before joining any investment ICOs projects. Also you must have management of risk losing your money in investment cryptocurrencies.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2018, 07:45:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2018, 06:24:15 AM »
Citowise — they create infrastructure for the blockchain community! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

📢NEW POST

How to quickly and correctly participate in ICO and not to lose money!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Read more https://blog.citowise.com/how-to-quickly-and-correctly-participate-in-ico-and-not-to-lose-money-d5cd2b39769a
It is useful information about how to participate in the ICOs.
   🏆🥇🎁🎁🎁🎉👍👍

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2018, 04:34:46 AM »
📣 Citowise Bounty Program.🔥🔥🔥You can win 6000 CTW tokens!!😱😱 It is good program for all of community of Citowise and cryptocurrencies. Good luck guys.
Read HERE -  https://blog.citowise.com/citowise-bounty-program-we-have-a-winner-for-6000-ctw-tokens-and-an-entirely-unique-referral-9cc9c25dd4c  🏆🥇🎁🎁🎁🎉👍👍

Offline Cryptos Investors

• Activity: 138
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 28, 2019, 08:09:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2018, 05:57:02 AM »
📣 Citowise Bounty Program.🔥🔥🔥You can win 6000 CTW tokens!!😱😱 It is good program for all of community of Citowise and cryptocurrencies. Good luck guys.
Read HERE -  https://blog.citowise.com/citowise-bounty-program-we-have-a-winner-for-6000-ctw-tokens-and-an-entirely-unique-referral-9cc9c25dd4c  🏆🥇🎁🎁🎁🎉👍👍
That is good program to get the community in citowise and users can getting free token of ctw in this program, also the ICOs will be popular due to this program will be shared by community. Good luck

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2018, 06:20:58 AM »
That is good program to get the community in citowise and users can getting free token of ctw in this program, also the ICOs will be popular due to this program will be shared by community. Good luck
Yes Citowise is caritable even for the people who used the application of Citowise on their smartphone Android, they will get 10 token for free, and it will be given after the ICOs stage end on middle january 2019, it is good chance for all of us to be an investors in great project of Citowise. We can be part of community even we don't have money to be invested, although the people always have money for investment.

Offline wokee12

• Activity: 289
  • Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
  • Last Active: October 24, 2020, 08:10:42 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2018, 12:39:48 PM »
I can't wait for citowise wallet launching, there is so much fraud ethereum wallet that steal user data, but I believe citowise better
────────  citowise  ──────── ⬤ 
✦  iOS App ✦  DEVELOPING CRYPTOPAYMENTS INFRASTRUCTURE. ✦  Android App
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium ⬝  AltTalk  ────────

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2018, 03:59:24 PM »
I can't wait for citowise wallet launching, there is so much fraud ethereum wallet that steal user data, but I believe citowise better
I don't know what do you mean with Citowise wallet launching because the wallet of Citowise has been launched and it can be used by all of community of Citowise now, i think you are talking about the ICOs Citowise than wallet of Citowise.

Congratulations for all of community of Citowise from Chinese because there is white paper in Chinese language, you can do downloading on here:
the chinese wp https://ico.citowise.com/docs/citowise-ico-whitepaper-cn.latest.pdf

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2018, 03:59:24 PM »

• View Profile

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2018, 11:34:40 AM »
Whitepaper in Chinese languange was release i think that make a growing of community for contribute,
and then i see on website softcap of this project is coming , that is a good for heard.

Yes are right, the comunity of citowise (densuj) has told about the white paper in Chinese language including the source of link above us, so Chinese can download it. That's good update of citowise.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2018, 04:51:30 AM »
i think demand will be growing , is the good of strategy of promotion
can make this project potential for succes.
Yes i am sure about the demand will be growing because the Citowise projects is real projects, Citowise has real product and it has real of company. All of community has knew about it, Citowise is good project it is not just about the promotion or campaign.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2018, 09:34:09 AM »
Citowise — they create infrastructure for the blockchain community! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

They have recorded a video review for you, and below you will find a detailed description of how to use this feature.
&t=40s

These are their official social platforms:
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/citowise
Medium: https://blog.citowise.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/citowise/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/citowise
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/citowise/
Steemit: https://steemit.com/@citowise/
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCsCKqo_-NH67iTEcEXKwjVA

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2018, 04:28:41 AM »
Citowise — We create infrastructure for the blockchain community! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

📢NEW POST

📣Simplex is now available in Citowise wallet!!! 💸💸💸

Simplex — one of the the leading fraudless payment processing provider for the crypto world.

Limits? The limits for Citowise users for purchasing crypto using bank cards are: Min-$50 , MAX per transaction $20 000 and $50 000 per month!

Read more https://blog.citowise.com/simplex-is-now-available-in-citowise-wallet-43b92a7584af
Congratulations for all of the community...
 🏆🥇🎁🎁🎁🎉👍👍

• View Profile

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2018, 07:26:36 AM »
Citowise — We create infrastructure for the blockchain community! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

📢NEW POST

📣Simplex is now available in Citowise wallet!!! 💸💸💸

Simplex — one of the the leading fraudless payment processing provider for the crypto world.

Limits? The limits for Citowise users for purchasing crypto using bank cards are: Min-$50 , MAX per transaction $20 000 and $50 000 per month!

Read more https://blog.citowise.com/simplex-is-now-available-in-citowise-wallet-43b92a7584af
Congratulations for all of the community...
 🏆🥇🎁🎁🎁🎉👍👍
Thank you for your updating of citowise keeps going it, because it will gives each other knowledge of citowise that this project is alive and growth up day by day.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG