follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Status Security Token (STS) (EFFICIENT & SECURED)  (Read 836 times)

Offline zanjerbits

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 27, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Status Security Token (STS) (EFFICIENT & SECURED)
« on: August 25, 2018, 05:33:36 AM »
Hello everyone.

First of all,  I would like to introduce myself, I am a trader, investor and ICO expert, I have been connected in Crytocurrency Industry since 2014 and until now I am looking for best ICO to invest and earn more money.

In my 4 years journey in Cryptocurrency Industry I already gain a lot of money. I just started in small capital until it gains value over time and covers my daily expenses and needs. In some cases I encountered many problems such as Scam companies, Unstable price of coin, hacking incidents and many more. That's why I started to research more effectively to avoid these problems. There are many fundamentals, characteristics and features that must exist in one project and one of the most important is security.

Nowadays we often hear a hacking incidents in Cryptocurrency Industry especially those new projects with high market capital. In this reason I believe that security must first be prioritized and strengthened before anything else. In our current era we have to accept the fact that while technology is developing, the hackers become more aggressive and upgrading.

In this area I've found the best one, the Status Security Token (STS).

WHAT IS STS?

Status Security Token (STS) is a revolutionary digital currency focused on security, efficiency and global availability. It uses peer-to-peer technology, operating within the fast-paced and secured Ethereum blockchain. STS not only recognizes early adopters and long-term holders but also the status-based incentive program (SBIP). (Visit their ICO [nofollow] to participate and get more bonus.)

About the STS Project
Status Security (STS) Tokencombines exchanges, brokers, traders and investors in a decentralized secure, stable and transparent network. This revolutionary digital currency is focused on more than just security and efficiency, it uses peer-to-peer technology to provide worldwide availability and stability to the often volatile crypto-based financial market. Operating within the fast-paced and secured Ethereum blockchain, the STS not only recognizes the early adopters and long-term holders but also the status of the Incentive Program (SBIP) into the worldwide market.

THE STS TOKEN
The STS Token was created in the form of the STS tokens. This is why the STS Token is complemented by a Status Based Incentive Program (SBIP). There is no way to predict values or behaviors in the cryptocurrency market. However, by building a community of investors who are incentivized to retain our coin, even throughout the market fluctuations, we can at least build stability around our volatile environment. Read our whitepaperto see a detailed breakdown on how this SBIP is structured to reward HODLing. Visit their ICO [nofollow] to participate and get more bonus.

INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO)

Visit their WEBSITE [nofollow] to participate in ICO and get more bonuses.

Minimum 0.1 ETH on all purchases to avail the BONUSES.
1 ETH purchases guarantee an Investors' Club membership (One-time DOUBLE Bonus and exclusive perks from Status Security). Terms and condition apply.
Interested in being part of STS Investors' Club? Email us [email protected]

Visit ANN THREAD [nofollow] for more information.

blog by zanjerbits ( bitcointalk [nofollow])
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 09:10:52 AM by zanjerbits »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Status Security Token (STS) (EFFICIENT & SECURED)
« on: August 25, 2018, 05:33:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG