follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: My experience day trading - no moon shots  (Read 1154 times)

Offline DanTalksCrypto

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 20, 2018, 12:42:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
My experience day trading - no moon shots
« on: September 12, 2018, 10:49:32 PM »
Hi

I wanted to write a small piece about my experience day-trading since I switched my focus from moon shots and started listening to the folks at Voodoo Crypto: https://discord.gg/BN9P2tk [nofollow]

Moon shots are great - who doesn't love making 10, 20, 50%+ on a single trade. But over time this just isn't going to work unless you have the best TA or insider info.

Instead, I've more recently been learning about day trading based on depth chart analysis. Picking coins with huge order books (+100 BTC buy/sell) and huge volume (+1,000 BTC in 24hrs) to avoid the manipulation from whales - getting the charts assessed by the team and trading off the fluctuations.

My aim is to make 1% in a day - that's super easy, especially with indicators suggesting which way the price will ebb and flow. An example chart is in the image below (it's ADA so don't hurt me if it isn't your favourite :D but it is the first one I grabbed, coins vary depending on what satisfies the criteria):

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/457359982346633227/488851698664734721/unknown.png [nofollow]

I would put an order in for the easy buy range and sell when it hits yellow. Keep stop losses tight (1%) to avoid getting burned.

I now aim for 1% in a day and once I achieve that I'm done - come back tomorrow and do it all again. Compounded it adds up quickly, hopefully this time next year I'll have made a good decision.

Come and see the free charts in the discord above and say hello. Any suggestions/improvements on this strategy always welcome.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

My experience day trading - no moon shots
« on: September 12, 2018, 10:49:32 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline cryptothief

• Activity: 619
  • Last Active: April 29, 2020, 07:07:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: My experience day trading - no moon shots
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 03:47:56 AM »
Day trading is a tough ride, I have nowhere near enough experience to get involved. 1% margins leave virtually no room for error, and any profits can get wiped out almost instantly. Not saying the tactic is wrong, just that it is not for beginners (or the faint of heart). As you mentioned, stop losses are essential to protect your investment, and one thing that will do is remove the emotion from the investment, which is never a bad thing. Good luck.
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄▄██▄▄██████▄
██████████████████▀████▀████████
████████████████▄█▀██████▀████████
███████████████▀▀█▄██████▄█████████
██████████████▄█████▄████▄██████████
████████████████████▀▀██▀▀███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Smarter
Than Crypto
||ANN
BOUNTY
Medium
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
WEB

Offline Hector2005

• Activity: 69
  • new but willing to learn
  • Last Active: April 04, 2019, 01:03:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 04:10:32 AM »
I now aim for 1% in a day and once I achieve that I'm done - come back tomorrow and do it all again. Compounded it adds up quickly, hopefully this time next year I'll have made a good decision.
1% is easy to achieve but still very risky for beginners. Do you have a video showing how to do this one?
Cryptocurrency is freedom. I want my freedom.

Offline DanTalksCrypto

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 07:23:53 PM »
Day trading is a tough ride, I have nowhere near enough experience to get involved. 1% margins leave virtually no room for error, and any profits can get wiped out almost instantly. Not saying the tactic is wrong, just that it is not for beginners (or the faint of heart). As you mentioned, stop losses are essential to protect your investment, and one thing that will do is remove the emotion from the investment, which is never a bad thing. Good luck.

Thank you - appreciate the luck!

Offline DanTalksCrypto

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 07:24:55 PM »
1% is easy to achieve but still very risky for beginners. Do you have a video showing how to do this one?

I don't actually - it's a good idea. On the Discord we do live calls etc which are good to watch and follow along. Hope to see you on there and we can catch-up? Talk you through some of it?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG