follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: the best mining forum / blockchain life conference review  (Read 883 times)

Offline janisfinch1

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 08, 2019, 02:08:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
the best mining forum / blockchain life conference review
« on: September 12, 2018, 11:34:58 PM »
My personal review of Blockchain life conference

A year ago, when I was at the conference, I received a lot of useful information

This is a definite plus

I live in Israel but I had no problems with a visa to Russia, everything was done very quickly.

The forum was organized very well! good job(even volunteers)

There were a lot of delicious food and cool afterparty

At the conference I met a huge number of people from different countries who own business, since i have frineds all over the world

About the next one Blockchain life conference 2018:

The conference blockchain life 2018 will be held November 7-8 in St. Petersburg. The event will be held in Espoforum - the best site of the country, built in 2014.

Conference Blockchain life 2018 is the largest forum on blockade, crypto currency, ICO and mining in Eastern Europe and Russia.

The forum brings together the largest investors, entrepreneurs, owners of ICO projects and all those who are interested in earning and investing in crypto-currencies and block-projects.

In 2018, speakers will not broadcast advertising reports. Their goal: to make the speech as practical as possible, and to tell all listeners how to "correctly" earn and invest in crypto-currencies.

This year, the organizers prepared over 80 speeches by speakers from China, Japan,

Switzerland, America, South Africa, Italy, Great Britain and many other countries, including Russia, and the number of participants in 2018 will exceed 5000.

A detailed program of speeches for November 7 and 8 is available at Blockchain&Сryptocurrencies International Forum Blockchain Life 2018 | St. Petersburg

The organizers of the Blockchain Life 2018 offer the future participants the choice of 4 different tickets, starting from the ticket, which only offers viewing the exhibition, ending with VIP tickets, which include: VIP registration without queue, reserved seats in the halls, lunches throughout the conference (2 days ), VIP-zone at the conference with snacks and drinks during the day, delivery to AfterParty from the conference on Premium cars, VIP zone at Afterparty and unlimited alcohol + brand menu, access to an exclusive application for networking.

I heard Vitalik Buterin will be there :o

So, is there are someone else who was there? Are you going to visit this forum again?

Me? yes

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

the best mining forum / blockchain life conference review
« on: September 12, 2018, 11:34:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline aleksandratcv

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 28, 2018, 06:30:43 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: the best mining forum / blockchain life conference review
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 04:05:03 PM »
great job! I have been to Blockchain life in 2017
It is the best one forum I have ever been to.
Thanks for all organizators!

Offline aleksandratcv

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 28, 2018, 06:30:43 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: the best mining forum / blockchain life conference review
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 04:07:54 PM »
do you know, have manyparticipant was in 2017? this year is going to be more than 5 thousand
I think its 3 times more than last year!! :-X

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG