follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: They demote my rank just 2 weeks before my signature campaign's end. :(  (Read 738 times)

Offline sibolis

• Activity: 181
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2019, 07:05:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Have you guys know about the new rule about rank in bitcointalk forum?  Now you need 1 merit to be Jr. Member in that forum.  My account is in week 10 from 12 weeks campaign today then I see my rank change from Jr. Member to NEWBIE.  That mean I can't wear any signature anymore since I don't have any merit even I already post about 120 posts.  That is a sad news to me today,  10 weeks of hardwork seems gonna gone with the wind without reward.

How about you guys, do you have Jr. Member account in that forum without merit?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ozark

• Activity: 1130
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 03:05:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
Re: They demote my rank just 2 weeks before my signature campaign's end. :(
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 06:43:19 AM »
Have you guys know about the new rule about rank in bitcointalk forum?  Now you need 1 merit to be Jr. Member in that forum.  My account is in week 10 from 12 weeks campaign today then I see my rank change from Jr. Member to NEWBIE.  That mean I can't wear any signature anymore since I don't have any merit even I already post about 120 posts.  That is a sad news to me today,  10 weeks of hardwork seems gonna gone with the wind without reward.

How about you guys, do you have Jr. Member account in that forum without merit?

Yes, but I was banned for sending PM and posting, so I visit the btt forum just for reading only. I suspect our local mod did it upon knowing that I'm sending PM to newbies to join this forum.

Offline Altcoinstalks User

• Activity: 151
  • Last Active: November 21, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
Re: They demote my rank just 2 weeks before my signature campaign's end. :(
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 10:57:26 AM »
Yes they did it all jr. members. You can see the new post of theymos where a simple Jr. Member needs at least 1 merit and onward. This action just makes their forum seems a bit newbie unfriendly.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 10:58:58 AM by Altcoinstalks User »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG