follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will Bitcoin reach the highest point soon?  (Read 3873 times)

Offline Kayujaty

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 07, 2019, 06:31:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Re: Will Bitcoin reach the highest point soon?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2018, 09:03:05 AM »
Bitcoin will reach the highest level because in the future will many corporations apply the bitcoin such as this one, Overstock.com to Enable Customers to Buy Bitcoin via Its Crypto Wallet Portfolio Company Bitsy
Overstock.
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰(((            QRAVITY            )))▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED CONTENT PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2018, 09:03:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ryanpogz

• Activity: 415
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: February 25, 2024, 05:45:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 01:12:43 PM »
maybe later in the year bitcoin can be at the highest point, no one knows and no one can guess it, which is certainly enough to keep holding it until the price returns ..
Yeah I agree with you.. nobody can prove the future. So the best thing to do is hold, that's just our hope. Just keep holding.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1956
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 08:48:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 01:14:09 PM »

Some people tried to prove that Bitcoin will reach 500 000$ on 2019 and now it seems that crypto world is ruining already.. Is this the end of crypto era?

Lots of miners tell that falling of the course is a holiday for experienced investors as they can buy some coins for a lower course.
At the same time it’s a disaster for cubs that will sell everything and as a result lose everything.

So what must be the best way to proceed now when the rate of Bitcoin and other currencies is particularly unstable?

I think It is possible.  Because bitcoin is more potential.and more valuable than other coins..But There is too many potential altcoins now.

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2018, 01:18:31 PM »
Bitcoin is always at it's highest point adoption wise, the hashrate is continuing to make new highs 4x since it's price ATH)
The number is ATMs continues to expand, as do number of exchanges, wallets, users, investors, and services etc.
The price will reflect the continued growth in the long-term, as it always does eventually.

Offline Morrower

• Activity: 261
  • Last Active: March 13, 2020, 03:07:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2018, 01:35:23 PM »
People were skeptical when the Internet was created. Now the Internet is part of our lives of which we can not do with out . It makes life easy for us. Same with bitcoin , bitcoin will be accepted and also good crypto currencies will be used by the mainstream society. The highest point for bitcoin is not now but it will come

How much time do you think it will take until Bitcoin will rise for a good amount?

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2018, 01:42:09 PM »
Although everything is possible in the crypto market but more unlikely for bitcoin to reach the highest any moment soon looking at how the market currently is. Nevertheless we hope it recovers from this downward trend soon.

I'm sure it will recover soon as it always works like this. More people invest in it now when it's low and it will be the push for a good rise.

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 01:44:11 PM »
I can only say that the price of 500,000 dollars bitcoin will never reach. These are all unrealistic fantasies. We see what happened when bitcoin reached only $ 20,000. And we do not yet know how long such a stagnation of bitcoin will continue. It's not even in bitcoin, but the fact that the entire crypto-currency market is and all coins and tokens are practically without movement.
Some people  say that the highest price of bitcoin was already in December of last year.

All we have to do now is to wait. As for me 500 000 is also an unreachable amount, but I'm almost sure that Bitcoin will rise good till the end of the year as many people do investments now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 01:44:11 PM »

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2018, 01:46:49 PM »
I think we need to invest in other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin falls and falls. I think the fall will continue and it will disappear.

So can you tell me the name of other coin which is rising now or is stable enough at least?
As I can see Bitcoin remains the father of cryptos and all of them follow its moves more or less.
I don't exclude the possibility of extreme rising of alter coins but for now none of them look like that.

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2018, 01:49:46 PM »
Yes it will just like how other countries use btc as term of payment. Cash is just something that government give value, and if more and more people trust btc, it could bring us to cashless society soon. It's just that today, only few believes in the power of btc and so does it's still not applicable to be used as payment and can't replace cash or physical money that we are using everyday.

I think that government will never allow crypto to replace existing money that we use now as it will totally ruin the world economy.
Maybe in hundreds of years the day will come when all the world will have one currency, but until we have 3rd world countries it's impossible.

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2018, 01:52:09 PM »
Bitcoin will reach the highest level because in the future will many corporations apply the bitcoin such as this one, Overstock.com to Enable Customers to Buy Bitcoin via Its Crypto Wallet Portfolio Company Bitsy
Overstock.

How can you be sure in it?

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2018, 01:53:50 PM »

Some people tried to prove that Bitcoin will reach 500 000$ on 2019 and now it seems that crypto world is ruining already.. Is this the end of crypto era?

Lots of miners tell that falling of the course is a holiday for experienced investors as they can buy some coins for a lower course.
At the same time it’s a disaster for cubs that will sell everything and as a result lose everything.

So what must be the best way to proceed now when the rate of Bitcoin and other currencies is particularly unstable?

I think It is possible.  Because bitcoin is more potential.and more valuable than other coins..But There is too many potential altcoins now.

Can you please tell me which altcoins do you consider as the most potential ones? As I see all of them following Bitcoin, nothing rises now. Or I'm mistaken?

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2018, 01:55:59 PM »
Bitcoin is always at it's highest point adoption wise, the hashrate is continuing to make new highs 4x since it's price ATH)
The number is ATMs continues to expand, as do number of exchanges, wallets, users, investors, and services etc.
The price will reflect the continued growth in the long-term, as it always does eventually.

Totally agree with you. While Bitcoin is stuck everything around it improves so it doesn't look like it's going to fall extremely - it's just preparing for another growth.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:47:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 02:54:08 PM »

Yes I always believe it. Bitcoin will reach the highest point soon. Because bitcoin is the best crypto currency and very potential coin.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Mbah Jenggot

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1556
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 05:46:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2018, 02:59:08 PM »

I think It will take several years, Bitcoin can reach the highest poin. I predict at the 2019 will be bitcoin years. I believe it. Lets see.

Offline Pheonyx

• Activity: 472
  • Last Active: May 06, 2021, 05:16:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2018, 03:56:06 PM »
I suggest that it is better to understand the market volatility of bitcoin since it gives an ups and down result every week. If you can take the risk of investing on it while it is moving down that can make you good result of profit during this bearish.
       ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄  ▄
   ▄▄▄ ▐███▀▀▀▀▀███████▌
 ▀████ ▀           ▄████
 ███▀█                ▄▄ ▄
▐███              ▄▄  ▐███▌
███▌          ▄█████▌  ▐███
███▌   ▐███▄  █▀▄███   ▐███
███▌    ███▀▌ ▄███▀    ▐███
▐███     ▀▀▀▄█         ███▌
 ▀ ▀▀        ▀      ▐▄███▀
   ████▀  ▀█████▀ ▄▄▐████▄
   ▐███████▄▄▄▄▄███ ▀▀▀▀