follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you pick your trades?  (Read 1067 times)

Offline DanTalksCrypto

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 20, 2018, 12:42:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
How do you pick your trades?
« on: September 17, 2018, 11:07:12 PM »
How do you select what you invest your precious satoshi's in?

Free signals? Paid signals? Own TA? Depth charts? Pure luck? Acting on regular volatility?

Personally, my tipple of choice is depth charts. Would be happy to debate the relative merits and hear how other people make it work for them.

How do you protect against dumps (Bart!)? How do you pick the coins you want to analyse? Are you successful?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How do you pick your trades?
« on: September 17, 2018, 11:07:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: How do you pick your trades?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 02:17:40 AM »
I play large swing trades usually and day trade bitcoin, I usually follow my own TA, I think signals free or paid suffer from the same problem.. both have an opinion bias that favors the person giving the info, so I don't trust it.. can you describe more your strategy about depth charts?

Offline BestSSS

• Activity: 69
  • Last Active: May 16, 2019, 06:53:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
Good day deals rarely make, not risky. Never invest your bitcoins in an empty ring and confusing signals. Only those tokens that are known to me and which are in high positions in the https://coinmarketcap.com/. I have a certain set of tools (a list of coins of about 50-70 pieces that I trust ) and mainly buy on some drawdowns with further placing orders for the sale of the ladder +10,+20,+30%.
DEWBER White Paper ▐| GLOBAL DIGITAL CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM |▌ ANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegramYoutubeMediumRedditLinkedInGithub

Offline diygirl

• Activity: 426
  • Last Active: January 25, 2021, 09:43:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 04:55:12 AM »
Lots of questions that you give. But I will try to answer one of them. I protect from this bear market sadness by not seeing the market cap too often. Because when I see the market cap looks blood red, I will feel weak and not excited about starting the day.

Offline DanTalksCrypto

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 09:00:45 AM »
I play large swing trades usually and day trade bitcoin, I usually follow my own TA, I think signals free or paid suffer from the same problem.. both have an opinion bias that favors the person giving the info, so I don't trust it.. can you describe more your strategy about depth charts?

Of course - depth charts on very large volume coins with huge order books are less open to manipulation and show what could be regarded as the fair state of the current market and where volatility and swings may move the price up and down in the very short term (hour or so). So you trade into coins based on the probability of where the price might go. Seriously you might find this really interesting so I'd be happy to talk you through it. We discuss and teach it on Discord: https://discord.gg/CCb86qY [nofollow]

Offline DanTalksCrypto

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 09:02:13 AM »
Lots of questions that you give. But I will try to answer one of them. I protect from this bear market sadness by not seeing the market cap too often. Because when I see the market cap looks blood red, I will feel weak and not excited about starting the day.

Does deep red mean you stop trading? For me, that is when I definitely start trading!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG