follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Does the whitepaper explain the legal setup of the business in every ICO project  (Read 877 times)

Offline jangan

• Activity: 115
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 24, 2021, 05:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Most community in crypto world said that Whitepaper is their main basis for us to find out if the ico is legit or not. so I was really curious about this matter anyway actually. Because, there are some ico in the end it became scam project though they have a good whitepaper. So how would you depend on this one? is this true or what?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dpektemek

• Activity: 120
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 14, 2023, 04:17:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
I liken these things to university presentations.As I read some of them, I said what are these ridiculous things?I would like them to be quality-worthy of the system.Maybe they'il be okay in the future.

Offline gerald232

• Activity: 209
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Last Active: June 09, 2019, 09:35:03 PM
    • View Profile

Most community in crypto world said that Whitepaper is their main basis for us to find out if the ico is legit or not. so I was really curious about this matter anyway actually. Because, there are some ico in the end it became scam project though they have a good whitepaper. So how would you depend on this one? is this true or what?
Rights whitepaper only explains the details of the concept of a project. complete documents provided when investors ask for details of the project. the whitepaper rarely provides details of the legalization of the project and it is not an obligation for every project whitepaper. Many projects do not reach sales targets, my opinion is not fraud.

Offline diygirl

• Activity: 426
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 25, 2021, 09:43:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
No, whitepaper does not explain the business settings of the ico project. Whitepaper only explains about concepts and other information about the project. And a failed project does not necessarily mean that the project is a scam.

Offline gerald232

• Activity: 209
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Last Active: June 09, 2019, 09:35:03 PM
    • View Profile

I see the project whitepaper mostly explains the concept and development of the project. Regarding the legal rules the project is rarely attached. Maybe it's a lack of projects, and the legality of the project must be immediately implemented to reduce fraud projects.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG