follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [DEMO PORTFOLIO] Collective brain: profit or loss?  (Read 1538 times)

Offline CryptoNewbie

• Activity: 150
  • Translator: EN -> RU
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 30, 2018, 11:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 100 Posts
[DEMO PORTFOLIO] Collective brain: profit or loss?
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:34:16 PM »
Hello everyone!

I propose to check whether the collective brain of the forum participants is strong in short-term trade in cryptocurrencies.

RULES

Anyone who wants to take part can leave in this thread a post with the name of the cryptocurrency, which, in his opinion, will grow in price within the next week. You can write a few words about why you made such a choice or didn't write anything.

I, with the help of cryptocompare.com, will form a portfolio of 10 cryptocurrencies, each currency will have 10% in the portfolio (that is, if several participants offer the same currency, it will enter the portfolio only once). The starting price of the portfolio will be $10k, therefore, one cryptocurrency will have $1k. If the participants offer less than 10 cryptocurrency, the rest of the portfolio will stay in fiat until next week.

Next Saturday I will fix the portfolio's profit/loss and invite participants to name the new (or the same) 10 cryptocurrency.

Let's play?

* Sorry for my english. With thanks I will accept hints on its improvement.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[DEMO PORTFOLIO] Collective brain: profit or loss?
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:34:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline CryptoNewbie

• Activity: 150
  • Translator: EN -> RU
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 30, 2018, 11:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 100 Posts
Re: [DEMO PORTFOLIO] Collective brain: profit or loss?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 11:22:34 PM »
No one is interested? Ok, maybe to next week there will be a few volunteers.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG