follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Trading in Cryptocurrency with KZCash  (Read 1090 times)

Offline jason181

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 29, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Trading in Cryptocurrency with KZCash
« on: March 06, 2018, 07:16:55 AM »
KZ Cash is Asia’s fastest growing cryptocurrency with over 25000+ visitors on their websites. They have shown a lot of potential in past some time. I bet you have never seen this much growth in this lessen time. The last time I checked they were at 2.9 USD for one 1 KZC. They have estimated 1000 users in 2018 as their target. Currently, they have 100+ user registered and they are from 8 different countries. Still, in a growing stage, they have established some interesting features.
Among these one feature that caught my eye was their map. They call it KZ Map. This map is basically like Google map that shows every KZ Cash seller registered on it. Any business that has started accepting KZ Cash in payment method will get their spot on the map. So if a customer is also a KZ Cash user so they can track their nearby seller who is also using KZ Cash.
This way seller can have the benefit of spreading their business among the users, to whom KZCash is serving. These users are from different countries so basically, your business will get promoted to different countries. Their main target is Asian market. Australia and Newzeland are another targets they are targeting. Increasing interest of people into cryptocurrency have made people interested in different industries. What I am interested in here is that its progress rate is good and the number of sellers are also increasing.
So what my concern here is that should I make the investment in KZcash. I know its success and numbers are looking pretty good but still will you guys help me out here.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 12:54:38 PM by jason181 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Trading in Cryptocurrency with KZCash
« on: March 06, 2018, 07:16:55 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG