follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Pilgrimage to Lviv (Ukraine) where Ludwig von Mises (Austrian school of Economic  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Flodner

• Activity: 539
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: February 14, 2024, 02:19:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Pilgrimage to Lviv (Ukraine) where Ludwig von Mises (Austrian school of Economics) was born

For many people in cryptocurrency, blockchain community who are interested not only in "how-to-get-rich" and trading, but more deeply in the questions of economics and future development, Austrian school of Economics is important.

Of course even among this group of people not so many really read Ludwig von Mises' works. More often they came to his thoughts through the works of other authors or even by contemporary publicists (i.e. Hans-Hermann Hoppe, or Curtis Yarvin (Mencius Moldbug).

In this post I won't focus on Mises' works (that's still big question for me to think about, and might be the subject of another publication, and also I admit that myself I read only small part of his work and plan to order more his books).

A while ago I met in Kyiv cryptocurrency enthusiast and founder of Exosphe academy Antonio Manno and in our conversation we spoke a bit about Mises.
-I will go to Lviv and will pray near the house where von Mises was born! - said Antonio

I don't know if he came there already but he is definitely coming soon as a speaker of D-Tech the conference 16-17 of March. You can check his invitation video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0l9er8UQm4

In video he also speaks about Ludwig von Mises and I thought that may be some other people are interested to make this pilgrimage to Lviv.
I've been to Lviv many times and I will need to tell you that it's not only great city to check architecture and monuments - also it's great place to visit numerous cafes, restaurants, clubs and also cryptocurrency community is growing there.

So if by chance you are fan of Ludwig von Mises like Antonio, check the program of D-Tech conference and plan your visit
https://d-tech.space/

Of course you can visit Lviv any time, but it's better to combine traveling with visiting Blockchain (and New Technology) conference and meet like-minded people

You can also share it on Steemit
https://steemit.com/economics/@flodner/pilgrimage-to-lviv-ukraine-where-ludwig-von-mises-austrian-school-of-economics-was-born

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Bhussainn2

• Activity: 243
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 19, 2020, 07:05:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
A while ago I met in Kyiv cryptocurrency enthusiast and founder of Exosphe academy Antonio Manno and in our conversation we spoke a bit about Mises.
                  ███████████████▄▄                   █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   █████████████████████▄                   ███████    ▀▀██▄▄▄▄                   ███████        █████▌                   ███████        █████▌           ███████    ▄▄██████            ████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                   ██████████████████▀ █████████████████████▄ █████████    ▀▀███████                   ███████        ██████▌     ███████        ██▀▀▀▀      ███████    ▄▄████████                   ██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                   ███████████████████▀                   ████████████████▀▀ITZON | First Marketplace▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● Powered by the Blockchain |

Offline Flodner

• Activity: 539
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: February 14, 2024, 02:19:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

You met him or you only quote the article?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG