. . . .

Author Topic: [BOUNTY]🔥🔥🔥 Fractal Token (FTO) 🔥🔥🔥 Unlimited Potential  (Read 1420 times)

EmoneyABC

• SPAM WILL BE DELETED
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:03:20 am
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I advise to read rules for this bounty on bountyox two times before joining. There are max payouts per user.

This concept behind this coin is already well known. Coins like Minexcoin introduced such a system. They utilize feature called Minex Bank where you can park your money for a stake. Actually they are paying 12,5% monthly and 70% yearly. What is best that you don't have to send your coins to Minex Bank only sign a message and your coins stay in your wallet so no third party problem and in this project we have the third party problem from what I have read in the white paper.

Additional Minexcoin is created on a mathematical formula which follow the 20 top crypto ups and deeps and so they control the price by adding or cutting the park stakes. In this project they will invest this money by them self or using their fund which is again a point of failure.

I have seen lately few ICO's after sale their price goes down 600% and there is no buyers for this tokens at all, no buy orders on ForkDelta.

This is not important how much they offer in the bounty only how much will this be worth after you got paid.

Altcoins Forum

fto.ninja

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 19, 2018, 01:27:38 pm
    • View Profile
    • Fractal Token (FTO)
I advise to read rules for this bounty on bountyox two times before joining. There are max payouts per user.

This concept behind this coin is already well known. Coins like Minexcoin introduced such a system. They utilize feature called Minex Bank where you can park your money for a stake. Actually they are paying 12,5% monthly and 70% yearly. What is best that you don't have to send your coins to Minex Bank only sign a message and your coins stay in your wallet so no third party problem and in this project we have the third party problem from what I have read in the white paper.

Additional Minexcoin is created on a mathematical formula which follow the 20 top crypto ups and deeps and so they control the price by adding or cutting the park stakes. In this project they will invest this money by them self or using their fund which is again a point of failure.

I have seen lately few ICO's after sale their price goes down 600% and there is no buyers for this tokens at all, no buy orders on ForkDelta.

This is not important how much they offer in the bounty only how much will this be worth after you got paid.
thanks for your post, it's always nice to see people with a genuine enthusiasm in cryptos.

less nice to see spam (you spammed a bit!), however i suggest you to read our whitepaper with great attention before doing any review or comparison.

the mission of this project is to create a Token that is well supported and is trade friendly, aka easy to trade.

whenever it go down, you can buy and relax,  knowing that the "token fund" will step in and push it up again, always saving the day of people who bought low.

while the token fund will not use any automatic system (real human managers will decide when and where to step in and buy the Fractal Token, whenever necessary), the management team will use innovative multi fractal methods of technical analysis in order to understand when and how to step in (buy) and put the Fractal Token market on a bullish state again.

you can find out more about our innovative technical analysis strategies on mcfractalstudies.com

as a general rule however, it is not necessary for token holders to learn all this, just be assured that the token fund will work 24h to ensure that the Fractal Token stay in a constant bullish trend!

that's all, that's the beauty of this project, a Token safe and easy to daytrade (and long term trade as well).

as for the buy orders in forkdelta, we plan to get listed on better exchanges (can't reveal details yet, but we are already in touch with various good exchanges), however the Fractal Token will hit exchanges only on August (soon after the ICO ends).

The main ico will start on June and last until 31 july.
pre ico will start in may (40% discount).

right now we are in seed round (70% discount, only 10mln tokens available at this price, aka 1.5% of tokens supply only), visit fto.ninja to get tokens now.

hope my post was of help, just let me know if you need more clarifications!

:) 

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████████▄▄
       ▄███████████████████████▄
     ▄███████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀███████▄
   ▄██████▀                 ▀██████▄
  ▐█████▀                     ▀██████
 ▐█████                         ██████
 █████████▐██████████████████    █████
▐█████████▐██████████████████     █████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████
█████            ██████          █████
█████            ██████          █████
▐████            ██████          █████
 █████           ██████         █████
 ▐█████          ██████        ██████
  ▐█████▄        ██████      ▄██████
   ▀██████▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄██████▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀███████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WHITE PAPER
HOME PAGE
TELEGRAM

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

Altcoins Forum

claudio2

• Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:45:20 am
    • View Profile
I really do not consider this project similar to Minex.
FTO is even much more simple. But I agree that it's risky, like any other investment in crypto.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬  Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICOMarch 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS

admin

• Administrator
  • [email protected]
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: Today at 12:27:01 pm
    • View Profile
not a bounty !!! also asking to join a bounty platform !!!! >>> quarantine
Post in the wrong section = You get Negative Karma
Post useless replies = You get Negative Karma
Too much Negative Karma = No tokens for You

EmoneyABC

• SPAM WILL BE DELETED
  • Last Active: Today at 04:03:20 am
    • View Profile
    • Facebook

thanks for your post, it's always nice to see people with a genuine enthusiasm in cryptos.

less nice to see spam (you spammed a bit!), however i suggest you to read our whitepaper with great attention before doing any review or comparison.

the mission of this project is to create a Token that is well supported and is trade friendly, aka easy to trade.

whenever it go down, you can buy and relax,  knowing that the "token fund" will step in and push it up again, always saving the day of people who bought low.

while the token fund will not use any automatic system (real human managers will decide when and where to step in and buy the Fractal Token, whenever necessary), the management team will use innovative multi fractal methods of technical analysis in order to understand when and how to step in (buy) and put the Fractal Token market on a bullish state again.

you can find out more about our innovative technical analysis strategies on mcfractalstudies.com

as a general rule however, it is not necessary for token holders to learn all this, just be assured that the token fund will work 24h to ensure that the Fractal Token stay in a constant bullish trend!

that's all, that's the beauty of this project, a Token safe and easy to daytrade (and long term trade as well).

as for the buy orders in forkdelta, we plan to get listed on better exchanges (can't reveal details yet, but we are already in touch with various good exchanges), however the Fractal Token will hit exchanges only on August (soon after the ICO ends).

right now we are in seed round (70% discount, only 10mln tokens available at this price, aka 1.5% of tokens supply only), visit fto.ninja to get tokens now.

When you call me a spammer better to show proofs. Where I have spammed? Which information's I have provided are not true?

I have read your white paper and found nothing groundbreaking or even new what I haven't seen in other already running projects.

Found few points of failure and you provided another one which is this great Fractal Technical Analysis which your team want to implement in your system. All traders already know that technical analysis doesn't work with crypto because of high volatility and pure speculative investors behavior.

You want to use traders when we all know that almost 90% of traders loose their money in first half year of trading.

Sorry if my summary is uncomfortable for you but this the true and I have to warn our members about my uncertainties.

FTO is even much more simple. But I agree that it's risky, like any other investment in crypto.

I have compared this project to Minex because I didn't want to offend them but I should compare this project to Europcoin or even Hodlcoin. Which are similar in many aspects.

fto.ninja

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 19, 2018, 01:27:38 pm
    • View Profile
    • Fractal Token (FTO)

When you call me a spammer better to show proofs. Where I have spammed? Which information's I have provided are not true?

I have read your white paper and found nothing groundbreaking or even new what I haven't seen in other already running projects.

Found few points of failure and you provided another one which is this great Fractal Technical Analysis which your team want to implement in your system. All traders already know that technical analysis doesn't work with crypto because of high volatility and pure speculative investors behavior.

You want to use traders when we all know that almost 90% of traders loose their money in first half year of trading.

Sorry if my summary is uncomfortable for you but this the true and I have to warn our members about my uncertainties.

I have compared this project to Minex because I didn't want to offend them but I should compare this project to Europcoin or even Hodlcoin. Which are similar in many aspects.

To me your opinions remain empty btw, all you have done is spread some FUD and Spam (spam = advertising other websites/projects, that have nothing to do with this).

And seems like you also called your admin friend to quarantine the thread, lol.

I'm not going to answer anymore to you, just wasting my time.

Regards

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████