follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: HOW TO IMPROVE PSYCHOLOGY IN TRADING  (Read 10202 times)

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: HOW TO IMPROVE PSYCHOLOGY IN TRADING
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2024, 10:19:43 PM »
It is important to know when to stop trading to keep a healthy mindset. Sometimes... we can get too catch up in the excitement of the market and keep trading even when we are tired or not thinking clearly.
By following these principles which you have shared we can improve our mindset when trading and have a better chance of be successful. Remember... trading isnt just about knowing the technical stuff and the market... but also about managing our emotions and staying disciplined.
There was a time I complained about the funds I lost in trading synthetic to a friend of mine and he made me know that I was the full cost of everything that happened and he led me to the insight that some persons actually gamble their trade session just like the normal gambling works and he made me understand that the difference between trading and gambling is that trading is already stored data and the other is an event that we can probably control the outcome so study the data involved gives us a chance for us to actually be ahead of the trade and make profit from it rather than hope on luck like gambling.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2024, 10:19:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1962
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:51:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2024, 11:32:03 PM »
There was a time I complained about the funds I lost in trading synthetic to a friend of mine and he made me know that I was the full cost of everything that happened and he led me to the insight that some persons actually gamble their trade session just like the normal gambling works and he made me understand that the difference between trading and gambling is that trading is already stored data and the other is an event that we can probably control the outcome so study the data involved gives us a chance for us to actually be ahead of the trade and make profit from it rather than hope on luck like gambling.
Gambling does have a very high risk because when you make the wrong decision, it will cause all the assets you use to disappear instantly. This also happens when you trade futures or derivatives. When you guess wrongly about price movements, all your assets have the potential to be lost, but if you trade in the traditional way, you only buy coins, then save them and hold them until the price rises, then sell them. The risk will be smaller, and you will definitely get a profit.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2024, 11:46:24 PM »
In the world of trading, everyone has a different way of trading, not everyone has the same way of trading. but we have to have a strategy when we should buy and sell it, that's all we have to know about the development of the coins we buy. Focusing on one coin is good, but if you have the ability to invest more than one coin that is very good, because we can earn many times what we invest. and it's also a good idea to manage your capital to invest in the short term and long term.
Exactly. Each trader may use a different way in trading, it depends on the trading style of the traders. But each trader must trade good coins, it determines the success in trading very much. If we trade bad coins, the values may decrease instantly. Then, we have no chance to take profits.

Yes, we still can invest in crypto as well. We can divide some money for investment, the coins will be hold for a long time. So, we can get the money for a short term and a long term if we do both trading and investing.

IyemRoker

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2024, 01:16:31 PM »
-
I actually don't understand trading because I'm not an expert in cryptocurrency trading, there are lots of members who really understand how to take advantage of cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency traders are also very good at making graphs, charts and various analyzes to make a profit, but I don't understand things like that at all, even though I have studied several times.

I also think that when trading cryptocurrency you must have a very broad insight into the coins being traded, such as coin supply, price, development, community, etc.
I really can't analyze a coin if I have to trade in cryptocurrency. That's why i don't like trade in cryptocurrency.

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2024, 02:58:36 PM »
Having good psychology in trading is not as easy as the theory says. It wasn't built in just 1 night, but it takes a long time to be able to build a good psychology in trading. It requires effort, time and energy which is no joke, which can shape a trader to have good psychology. And that self-confidence and external pressure will also affect the trader's psychology in a short time, and that is why many professional traders prefer to trade in a quiet place and away from crowds of people who can disturb their thoughts.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2024, 05:52:35 PM »
Having good psychology in trading is not as easy as the theory says. It wasn't built in just 1 night, but it takes a long time to be able to build a good psychology in trading. It requires effort, time and energy which is no joke, which can shape a trader to have good psychology. And that self-confidence and external pressure will also affect the trader's psychology in a short time, and that is why many professional traders prefer to trade in a quiet place and away from crowds of people who can disturb their thoughts.

Knowledge is not useful until it is put into practice, these is what trading is about. If you read and write watch videos on how to trade, you might think that you are already there until you try it out in real sense by using your money. When your money is involved in trading, everything you learn changes because that's when emotion comes in and you get hormones but if you beat the emotions, with time you will understand what trading is all about.

In addition, you need confidence to master everything. A trader who doesn't have confidence on what they have learn often don't do well because they don't have the mind to set up a trade they have learned but if you summon the courage to work on that confidence, everything in trading will be smooth and you wouldn't be afraid of anything.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 08:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2024, 03:57:29 AM »
We must harden our minds because if we are afraid we will not be strong mentally but we will not be able to move ahead in trading. Each of us should have our own trading plan, besides having our own trading plan we must have our own proper objectives and we must determine what plan we are trading and how much risk we are taking. Apart from having our own plan, we should also check whether the decisions we are making every day are right and wrong. If we notice some wrong decision by checking wrong and right then we should act on that wrong decision. If we make wrong decisions in trading phase then we should take break and take a break and re-plan the trading and conduct the trading accordingly. If we can do trading in this way, then our psychology knowledge in trading will increase a lot.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2024, 03:57:29 AM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2024, 11:45:12 PM »
We must harden our minds because if we are afraid we will not be strong mentally but we will not be able to move ahead in trading. Each of us should have our own trading plan, besides having our own trading plan we must have our own proper objectives and we must determine what plan we are trading and how much risk we are taking. Apart from having our own plan, we should also check whether the decisions we are making every day are right and wrong. If we notice some wrong decision by checking wrong and right then we should act on that wrong decision. If we make wrong decisions in trading phase then we should take break and take a break and re-plan the trading and conduct the trading accordingly. If we can do trading in this way, then our psychology knowledge in trading will increase a lot.
Trading must be well planned, but usually when it is running, it does not go according to what was planned. Therefore, you have to accept the risks that exist from the losses and profits that can be obtained. For me, only by trading normally can I get a lot of profit and have a smaller risk.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2024, 07:07:31 AM »
Gambling does have a very high risk because when you make the wrong decision, it will cause all the assets you use to disappear instantly. This also happens when you trade futures or derivatives. When you guess wrongly about price movements, all your assets have the potential to be lost, but if you trade in the traditional way, you only buy coins, then save them and hold them until the price rises, then sell them. The risk will be smaller, and you will definitely get a profit.

That's exactly how it should be, we know what we are doing in conducting trading activity. To make sure we get a profit here. That's why what op gave is also right because it can help a lot of traders who want to make a profit in this field of business.

But just like you said, this crypto trading, if I look at it, seems like the traditional way of buying and selling as long as you know how to read a chart or graph on a trading view exchange platform.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2024, 03:13:40 PM »

-snip-

In addition, you need confidence to master everything. A trader who doesn't have confidence on what they have learn often don't do well because they don't have the mind to set up a trade they have learned but if you summon the courage to work on that confidence, everything in trading will be smooth and you wouldn't be afraid of anything.

Self-confidence is also one of the most important factors in trading that can make a trader successful. Because as you said, when someone doesn't have self-confidence, it makes it difficult for them to place a position in the market because they worry that the analysis they are doing is wrong. Or when the market is in a bearish position, they quickly cut-loss because they are too afraid that a bearish market could erode their money. Therefore, self-confidence is an important thing for traders to master.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2024, 11:22:58 AM »
Self-confidence is also one of the most important factors in trading that can make a trader successful. Because as you said, when someone doesn't have self-confidence, it makes it difficult for them to place a position in the market because they worry that the analysis they are doing is wrong. Or when the market is in a bearish position, they quickly cut-loss because they are too afraid that a bearish market could erode their money. Therefore, self-confidence is an important thing for traders to master.

Agreed mate, Self-confidence is really important in anything.  Not only in trading, but also in investing.  We should have Self-confidence, keep calm and don't panic when the market goes down.  I think It needs knowledge and experience will make us more
 self-confident.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2024, 03:11:30 PM »

Agreed mate, Self-confidence is really important in anything.  Not only in trading, but also in investing.  We should have Self-confidence, keep calm and don't panic when the market goes down.  I think It needs knowledge and experience will make us more
 self-confident.
Yes, self-confidence is an important factor in trading, I agree with that. However, we also need to remember that we should not have excessive self-confidence, because that will lead us to the brink.

Whatever it is, we must have limits on how far we have to be confident, so that it doesn't look like we are forcing ourselves instead of being confident. Self-confidence can shape our mentality, but once again I say don't overdo it in building self-confidence.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: Today at 08:44:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2024, 06:43:11 PM »
Emotions do not always lead to losses.  Sometimes they help to increase profits, but then this is usually associated with unjustified risks, which is not a sign of professionalism.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: Today at 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2024, 07:08:30 PM »
 self-confident.

Self confidence comes when we have a complete knowledge and we have command on everything we are involved in. Command, knowledge and experience make a person more confident so if one lack interest then he will not learn anything and will not use his time to evaluate more  strategies in order to be successful.

I think your confidence also increases when your journey of success remains good from the start but if once you loss your money and loss your hopes then your self confidence will also decreasing as the time passes. We should not be worried about our false decisions because they help us a lot in making good progress in future so everything happens for a reason.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2024, 05:52:00 PM »
a very good topic for all members and for beginner traders, because we have to have a lot of knowledge in trading, this is capital for trading, not only money capital but knowledge capital or information in trading is also important because if we don't have knowledge, then you will failed in all of this. I think knowledge and experience are number 1 compared to capital.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀