follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 11243 times)

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 12:33:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2024, 08:28:13 AM »

Holding is best as compared to short term because in short term the person is in tension all the time whereas in holding the person is not in tension he is tension free and he imagines if he will benefit in the future how much will he benefit i.e. He's putting this stuff in and time is going by and suddenly he's so profitable long-term because this whole market is run on bitcoin, that is, if you hold bitcoin one day you will get a lot of benefit from it because bitcoin can never die. You must have seen all the previous charts, how many times bitcoin has gone down, but then what is yours. Goes back into place.

So better think about long term as holding the coins not to sell for a few dollars as short term.
Your stamens seem to be controversial at the beginning  compared to what you used as the ending, probably  you should review and edit or you mean "Holding is as best as compared to long term ". Although your last statement buttressed your point but you might need to review  :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2024, 08:28:13 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:28:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2024, 12:04:52 PM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.
If you say that I should compare and experience trader with a long-term holder who makes more money, I will simply say that and experience day trader makes more money than a long time holder. But I am not a day trader, that it is not easy to be a day trader. Apart from the fact that you need to know about your technical and fundamental analysis and also know about your candlestick analysis, you still have to devote a lot of time in order to be profitable in day trading. That time is where I am not comfortable with. I just want to end in cryptocurrency in a passive, I do not need or want to dedicate all my time to making money in cryptocurrency. This is the reason I have preferred holding to day trading
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:59:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2024, 01:38:16 PM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.
If you say that I should compare and experience trader with a long-term holder who makes more money, I will simply say that and experience day trader makes more money than a long time holder. But I am not a day trader, that it is not easy to be a day trader. Apart from the fact that you need to know about your technical and fundamental analysis and also know about your candlestick analysis, you still have to devote a lot of time in order to be profitable in day trading. That time is where I am not comfortable with. I just want to end in cryptocurrency in a passive, I do not need or want to dedicate all my time to making money in cryptocurrency. This is the reason I have preferred holding to day trading
If you look at the benefits, it is clear that daily trading will be faster to make profits, but we also have to look at the risks, the risk is higher compared to holding for a very long time.

If we are people who have patience and think about minimizing risks as small as possible, then holding for a very long time is a good choice.

However, if we can take high risks and our knowledge is mature enough to trade, perhaps we will choose daily trading. We have to be good at seeing that, I mean seeing the potential that exists within us so that we don't regret our decisions in the end.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2024, 02:30:24 PM »
-
It's also hard to choose maybe it only takes one word "miracle".
I am also sure that with magic and capital of 100 USD you can make 10,000 USD or more.

But we don't know when this miracle will happen to us.
If you look at the Shiba Inu coin that if you bought it at 100 USD when it was first listed, maybe that person would have become a millionaire by now.

HodL and daily trading are very confusing for me to choose, so should you choose HodL or choose daily trade?
Can you recommend choosing between HodL and day trading?
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline GideonGono

• Activity: 710
  • Last Active: February 26, 2024, 04:20:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2024, 03:03:41 PM »
If you couldn't read the chart or doesn't have the skill to trade why not HODL, or better stake them to earn why holding.
It is better to hold than to lose on trading, specially if the crypto that you are holding have a tendency to bounce back when the bull run begins.
If you would trade and lose then you only finalize your lost, but if you would continue to hold it then thwre is a chance for a bounce back and it wouldn't be considered as loss unless you quit or cash them out.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2024, 05:26:17 PM »
A professional trader can make a little mistake in his trade and all the profit that he has made will be wiped out and he will even run at big loss. Let's not sound as if trading is easy and that people make profit from it every day. Majority of traders run at loss every day, and this is why I will not totally accept that trading can give profit compared to when you hodli. One thing that I love hodli and believe that hodli gives more profit than a day trader is the compounding interest that your bitcoin hodlings generate for you over a long period of time. If you want to benefit from your bitcoin hodlings, you should continue buying weekly or monthly regularly using DCA method so that you can increase your bitcoin portfolio size. This is because the profit that you will have from your bitcoin hodlings is based on the size of your bitcoin portfolio with timeline. Trading to me is like gambling and those little profit from bitcoin price fluactuation cannot be compared to a long term profit. Hodli has very little risk attached to it.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2024, 09:57:14 PM »

The choice of being a holder or trader is one that has been out there in the crypto space for a long time and I believe it's only the people that have patience that actually meet up with holding up their crypto because they tend to see the bigger picture while for the short term trader's it's a game of high risk and probability so I think am okay with less risk even if it' means I will have to wait a long period.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2024, 09:57:14 PM »

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2024, 11:34:11 PM »

The choice of being a holder or trader is one that has been out there in the crypto space for a long time and I believe it's only the people that have patience that actually meet up with holding up their crypto because they tend to see the bigger picture while for the short term trader's it's a game of high risk and probability so I think am okay with less risk even if it' means I will have to wait a long period.

I say something that for me is very basic, the things that are always done are the best there is when you have the total and complete trust of Bitcoin, in this case when it comes to bitcoin, for me the main thing now is just Hodl Of course, those who want to trade with Bitcoin have every right, but the only thing you can do is know how to do things well, to trade well, so these are the things that you should be careful about, regarding the alts, well it's something else, alts are coins that are more volatile that can go up a lot at a time, or go down and fall and disappear from one moment to another, sometimes it is a greater risk. I have always said that the Bitcoin is the safest stock or currency in the world, for me there is no other but that one.

Here at altcoinstalks I like it a lot because for each important altcoin there is a subforum and that is the total study, that helps a lot in making investment decisions and everything, so there should be a different pann for each crypto investment model.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2024, 11:57:47 PM »
When you have a lot of money, controlling both will be easier, but when the capital you have is very limited, it is better if you just trade. That way, you can take advantage of fast price movements and make a profit every day.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2024, 11:58:12 PM »
People who can be patient, they prefer to choose holding coins. But people who have no patient or want to get profits soon, will prefer to choose trading because it can get fast profits. Moreover if we do day trading, we potentially get profits each day. Although it is not easy to take profits in trading, but we can learn how to choose the right coins and a proper strategy.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:27:43 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2024, 12:40:51 AM »
It's also hard to choose maybe it only takes one word "miracle".
I am also sure that with magic and capital of 100 USD you can make 10,000 USD or more.
I have experienced this magic with a capital of $ 500 and can make a profit of around $ 60k++.
It's amazing but it's not just trading, I bought coins during the private sale and then after listing on Dex it went up by thousands of percent.

HodL and daily trading are very confusing for me to choose, so should you choose HodL or choose daily trade?
Can you recommend choosing between HodL and day trading?
Hold and day trading depends on how the skills are mastered.
If you can read charts well and do analysis for day trading, then it is suitable for you.

But if you don't have a good trading basic, I recommend buying and holding it or buying gradually (DCA) to make it safer and mini risk,
just need to be patient and wait for the price to rise.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1758
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2024, 12:55:43 AM »

Those who want to do trading completely and do it from home and are willing to leave their main job, then that is not the right way, when you already work in an office then you should keep that job, make cryptocurrency a place to store assets in the form of Bitcoin, why only Bitcoins? because Bitcoin has a limited total supply and has the opportunity to gain a lot of profit when the price rises to become very expensive. If you observe the price of Bitcoin from 2017 to this year then I am sure you think the same as me that Bitcoin can be a good investment place

Yeah , bitcoin is always be favourite coin for investment.
Limited supply and most popular than other.
If we bought bitcoin at the past, maybe we will be a rich people now.

Trading is good way to do, if we have skill, good analysis and experience.
 We can gain profit everyday by trading.
But don't leave you real job.
For the record, crypto is just another income.
A person can trade and invest together if he wants. If a person has an idea about investing and if he has an idea about trading then he can definitely do two things at the same time but this person will need good financial support at the same time.  There is no need to worry much about investments as investments are usually planned for a long time. After investing, the investment should be kept and if there is a plan to increase the investment in the future, an investor can increase his investment, but trading requires a little more planning or thinking than investing. Trading is usually done in a short term plan so a trader has to monitor the market every time and buy coins at the right time and sell them at some profit so always monitor the market. Both are very positive for a person if done well.

Definitely it's doable, but for me though, if you really wanted to be a successful trader, you also need to invest a lot of time here. So it's a question on can you afford to really focus on crypto trading? if let's say you have a regular job just like the rest of us?

Or just simple go and buy and then just be a HODL? At least with that strategy, you can just look at your portfolio and then play to do DCA and buying and keep on stackign whichever crypto you like. At least you still have the freedom to do other things. And it's not going to be complicated on your end as trading is really very hard in the beginning and that's why only a few of us really become successful trader.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:41:01 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2024, 05:22:58 AM »
When you have a lot of money, controlling both will be easier, but when the capital you have is very limited, it is better if you just trade. That way, you can take advantage of fast price movements and make a profit every day.

good advice,  I did too. I didn't have a lot money, So I did both. Hold several potential coins and also do daily trading. Because I need daily income in my life. If I have big money I want to add my coins collection, but not for now, I need money to fulfill my needs in my life. Maybe next time.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 814
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:36 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2024, 08:25:48 AM »
Maybe most of the members or community here in the crypto business don't have much money in the reality of everyone's life here, right? Very few actually hold holdings that do not require trading. And the only ones who can do this are big investors with big companies or many businesses.
But for people like me who are ordinary traders, I can't just hold; of course, I will also do trading activities so that somehow I have a source of income to sustain what I have to pay in my daily life. that I have, so those two are important to me.

good advice,  I did too. I didn't have a lot money, So I did both. Hold several potential coins and also do daily trading. Because I need daily income in my life. If I have big money I want to add my coins collection, but not for now, I need money to fulfill my needs in my life. Maybe next time.

-   Maybe most of the members or community here in the crypto business don't have much money in the reality of everyone's life here, right? Very few hold holdings that do not require trading. And the only ones who can do this are big investors with big companies or many businesses.

But for people like me who are ordinary traders, I can't just hold; of course, I will also do trading activities so that somehow I have a source of income to sustain what I have to pay in my daily life. that I have, so those two are important to me.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2024, 10:41:30 AM »
I have experienced this magic with a capital of $ 500 and can make a profit of around $ 60k++.
It's amazing but it's not just trading, I bought coins during the private sale and then after listing on Dex it went up by thousands of percent.
What the Ghossssttt!
What coin is that?
I'm curious to discuss it because the value is so huge, the profit is more than 1200%.
You also participated in the "Private Sale" with a value of 500 USD, that's a very big courage.
Where did you get the Private Sale information?
Or maybe you got this information from the core team of the project you bought the coins?

-
I don't have any skills in reading charts and maybe I would prefer to be a HodLer.
Moreover, I have a busy job in the real world and it only takes a few hours for me to see the cryptocurrency market and the altcoinstalks forum.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██