follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 76590 times)

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #315 on: March 24, 2024, 06:47:23 PM »
we just need to take time , lets not fall from this desire of selling because Bitcoin and Ethereum is the 2 best crypto that we need to keep hold for many times and we must trust.
after Bitcoin halving  we need to keep waiting for at least some time for a year maybe?
I think the best choice remains in Bitcoin because with a very limited supply it will provide many benefits that can be obtained in Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will always rise while the price movement of Ethereum depends on the price of Bitcoin.
So Bitcoin still has the potential to have a high selling price and is suitable for long-term storage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #315 on: March 24, 2024, 06:47:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #316 on: March 24, 2024, 07:56:59 PM »
Sometimes we are often confused about choosing between trading or just holding, and this often happens to novice traders. For people who are experienced, it will be easy for them to make a choice, for me personally it's simple.  If we are sure that the coin we are holding has good potential, then just hold it for a few months until it reaches the price we want.
Sometimes we are sure that the coin is good but because the mentality is not strong enough to make us doubt this which causes us to want to get out of the market quickly especially seeing the market that is unstable like now, many people are wondering and asking why Bitcoin can return to the price of $60k while the halving is approaching whether the bullish market is over.
If ETH can break through ATH later, maybe there will be a lot of people who sell and will buy it again after Ethereum becomes half the price of ATH.

Offline 36B

• Activity: 88
  • Last Active: March 29, 2024, 09:51:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #317 on: March 25, 2024, 04:09:41 PM »
Sometimes we are sure that the coin is good but because the mentality is not strong enough to make us doubt this which causes us to want to get out of the market quickly especially seeing the market that is unstable like now, many people are wondering and asking why Bitcoin can return to the price of $60k while the halving is approaching whether the bullish market is over.
If ETH can break through ATH later, maybe there will be a lot of people who sell and will buy it again after Ethereum becomes half the price of ATH.
Yes, that's true, that's the nature of traders who are very happy to assume that the coin is good enough and has the opportunity to make a profit, actually no one can provide a guarantee of always making a profit in cryptocurrency.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #318 on: March 26, 2024, 05:17:41 PM »
Sometimes we are often confused about choosing between trading or just holding, and this often happens to novice traders. For people who are experienced, it will be easy for them to make a choice, for me personally it's simple.  If we are sure that the coin we are holding has good potential, then just hold it for a few months until it reaches the price we want.
Sometimes we are sure that the coin is good but because the mentality is not strong enough to make us doubt this which causes us to want to get out of the market quickly especially seeing the market that is unstable like now, many people are wondering and asking why Bitcoin can return to the price of $60k while the halving is approaching whether the bullish market is over .
Experience is very important here to make a choice, and professional cryptocurrency trading certainly requires a lot of experience so that we don't hesitate in making decisions.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #319 on: March 27, 2024, 04:35:28 AM »
we just need to take time , lets not fall from this desire of selling because Bitcoin and Ethereum is the 2 best crypto that we need to keep hold for many times and we must trust.
after Bitcoin halving  we need to keep waiting for at least some time for a year maybe?
I think the best choice remains in Bitcoin because with a very limited supply it will provide many benefits that can be obtained in Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will always rise while the price movement of Ethereum depends on the price of Bitcoin.
So Bitcoin still has the potential to have a high selling price and is suitable for long-term storage.
you cannot just focus in bitcoin mate when you are into crypto because diversification is the best tools in crypto to  have more than 1 coin and with ethereum having support for how many years now? standing together with bitcoin for long ?i think there is no safest way to deal with altcoins but to invest in ethereum and bitcoin as well.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #320 on: March 28, 2024, 12:46:07 PM »
you cannot just focus in bitcoin mate when you are into crypto because diversification is the best tools in crypto to  have more than 1 coin and with ethereum having support for how many years now? standing together with bitcoin for long ?i think there is no safest way to deal with altcoins but to invest in ethereum and bitcoin as well.
Well, you are very right, from what you said you have to be smart in dividing the capital you use for trading, 50% is used to focus on Bitcoin and the rest can be used for other altcoins and provide money in the form of USDT so that when there is a good moment to buy coins then can go straight in.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #321 on: March 28, 2024, 01:24:35 PM »
Diversification is just one of the strategies to optimize the chance for profits and minimize the losses. I think it is an optional, it is not a must! There should be many big investors to focus on Bitcoin only, they are not interested in altcoins because of many reasons. One of them is Bitcoin to be always the main coin in crypto, the price history is clear. Meanwhile altcoins, most of them can be unpredictable, including Ethereum.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #321 on: March 28, 2024, 01:24:35 PM »

Online DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #322 on: March 28, 2024, 01:29:54 PM »
Well, you are very right, from what you said you have to be smart in dividing the capital you use for trading, 50% is used to focus on Bitcoin and the rest can be used for other altcoins and provide money in the form of USDT so that when there is a good moment to buy coins then can go straight in.

It's a good suggestion if we still have USD reserves at this time, if there is a deep correction we can buy some altcoins to hold. I have bitcoins and altcoins in my wallet, but I don't have any free money to add to my assets

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #323 on: March 28, 2024, 11:54:45 PM »

It's a good suggestion if we still have USD reserves at this time, if there is a deep correction we can buy some altcoins to hold. I have bitcoins and altcoins in my wallet, but I don't have any free money to add to my assets
Your method is very correct and you really have to do it like this because if there is no preparation then it will be difficult to take advantage of the rising coin price movements. You just watch and don't feel the profits that might be achieved when you have USD and enter a coin that is trending.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #324 on: March 28, 2024, 11:58:53 PM »
Many people prefer HODL 'hold on your dear life' Ethereum for a longrun, because of its potentials In the cryptocurrency world.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #325 on: March 29, 2024, 01:16:57 PM »
Many people prefer HODL 'hold on your dear life' Ethereum for a longrun, because of its potentials In the cryptocurrency world.
If you choose Ethereum for long-term storage, I think this will be very scary. Do you know how much supply Ethereum has? Imagine those who mined Ethereum in the past who still got a lot of Ethereum and kept it well and what price do you want for Ethereum?

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #326 on: March 29, 2024, 01:32:16 PM »
If you choose Ethereum for long-term storage, I think this will be very scary. Do you know how much supply Ethereum has? Imagine those who mined Ethereum in the past who still got a lot of Ethereum and kept it well and what price do you want for Ethereum?
Yes, I often hear what you think, if you assume holding ethereum for the long term is scary, you should choose another coin to hold long term. You can choose bitcoin or other altcoins that you are confident in and that are not scary for you.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #327 on: March 29, 2024, 02:43:57 PM »
Yes, that's true, that's the nature of traders who are very happy to assume that the coin is good enough and has the opportunity to make a profit, actually no one can provide a guarantee of always making a profit in cryptocurrency.
The point is that if we only want to benefit from a bullish market, do that, but if we are sure about the future of the coins we have, then don't check too often because it will make us provoked to sell them.
I am implementing this system now, I started from the Solana network maybe later I will implement it also on the Ethereum network

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #328 on: March 29, 2024, 10:59:56 PM »
The point is that if we only want to benefit from a bullish market, do that, but if we are sure about the future of the coins we have, then don't check too often because it will make us provoked to sell them.
I am implementing this system now, I started from the Solana network maybe later I will implement it also on the Ethereum network
For the future of coins, I prefer Bitcoin to be kept for a very long time, while for coins like Solana and Ethereum, I prefer to trade daily or monthly, because both have uncertain price movements, so for me it is very dangerous when used as a future savings asset.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #329 on: March 29, 2024, 11:44:15 PM »
People prefer to hold because Ethereum is trusted coins. It is always the number 1 of altcoins, there is no other altcoins to compete with Ethereum. This coin already has a very big role in crypto industry with its smart contract, it already triggers to launch many projects regularly in crypto world. Ethereum is also used for many purposes, that's why its market caps remains very high and it is difficult to overtake by other altcoins.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG