follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Know More About the Forum as a Newbie  (Read 1150 times)

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
Re: Know More About the Forum as a Newbie
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2024, 02:34:17 PM »
Thank God that you used WAS and not now. Nigerian Local Board in altcoins forum is very active and if dey doubt just drop one thread, we go run am enter three page within two days. If you were active in the local board you have noticed that the board is active. Though we lack thread but even at that we are active just drop your topics.
We lack threads because most of us prefer to create new topic on Bitcointalk and see no need to create the same topic on Altcoinstalks. I have created more than 7 topics on Bitcointalk in this month of March but non on Altcoinstalks. So I noticed most people are just like that. The reason is that people will see it as repetitive post, although not on the same board but somehow boring to be posting the same thing.

In my understanding, Bitcointalk and Altcointalk are two different platforms  and posting a topic in Bitcointalk shouldn't amount to plagiarism as long as you are the originator of the post. Secondly, some members who are on Bitcointalk are not members of the Altcointalk and vice versa. So, for the benefit of those members who are not in Bitcointalk it will be a nice idea to allow for repetition of post by the originator so that members here can also be exposed to new things and share ideas accordingly. Thirdly, that can even make this forum more busy. Like you have noted, most members here prefer to create new topics in Bitcointalk and that is affecting the activeness of the forum.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2024, 02:34:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2024, 12:15:03 PM »
Thank God that you used WAS and not now. Nigerian Local Board in altcoins forum is very active and if dey doubt just drop one thread, we go run am enter three page within two days. If you were active in the local board you have noticed that the board is active. Though we lack thread but even at that we are active just drop your topics.
We lack threads because most of us prefer to create new topic on Bitcointalk and see no need to create the same topic on Altcoinstalks. I have created more than 7 topics on Bitcointalk in this month of March but non on Altcoinstalks. So I noticed most people are just like that. The reason is that people will see it as repetitive post, although not on the same board but somehow boring to be posting the same thing.
I totally understand what you're tryna say because I also have the same feeling when it comes to posting on the forum. But then again, it shouldn't really be considered to be spamming as long as you're the OP of the post on the other platform and you didn't copy from another user. The both platforms are two different platforms and like someone said, there are people that are here on this forum but not on BitcoinTalk forum so they'll not have access to the information on BitcoinTalk if they're not posted here.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2024, 05:31:36 AM »
I totally understand what you're tryna say because I also have the same feeling when it comes to posting on the forum. But then again, it shouldn't really be considered to be spamming as long as you're the OP of the post on the other platform and you didn't copy from another user. The both platforms are two different platforms and like someone said, there are people that are here on this forum but not on BitcoinTalk forum so they'll not have access to the information on BitcoinTalk if they're not posted here.
With your explanation, I prefer not to copy anything from outside forums. If that's the case then we can copy ideas from outside forums but have to use our own vocabulary. Don't use the same sentences but have the same idea or purpose of the question.

Offline Darker45

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:24:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Karma 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2024, 08:42:44 AM »

With your explanation, I prefer not to copy anything from outside forums. If that's the case then we can copy ideas from outside forums but have to use our own vocabulary. Don't use the same sentences but have the same idea or purpose of the question.
That's right, by making the topic better purely from the contents of our heads, what you want to speak, prepare it well and choose to use good and polite language, there is no need to make people angry or think badly. So before making a post, we have to check and research further because many people read our sentences.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2024, 01:21:39 PM »
If the idea you took from an external source isn't originally yours, there's need to make references to the original post so people will know that the idea wasn't yours, even if yoi don't make a formal reference, you can just include in the post that yoi saw this somewhere and decided to bring it here so people here can also have access to the information too. That way, even if someone sees the same idea somewhere else, you won't be accused for copy/paste.

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1017
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:32:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2024, 07:54:13 PM »

Just to add to what was said above - don’t try any smart move like paraphrasing the post.

He get so many accounts for Bitcointalk wey dem wan try present something wey no be their own dem come go Dey use ai take Dey paraphrase, even with that tools Dey wey go still show up how many percent similarities the paraphrased and non-paraphrased post get.

The best advise is to just make referencing posts an habit for you, even if it’s just two lines or one make sure to add a link to the source.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀