follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Where would you rest on if Alcoin replaces Bitcoin in the future  (Read 253 times)

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Everyone always would want to be at the winning and leading side that I verily why Bitcoin has been a most dominance digital currencies based on its reliabilities and potentials.

So paraventurely the games turns around that any of the AltCoins takes Bitcoins place in the future, where you rest on?
Note... I do not need an objection. So if you can not give a straight forwarded contribute you can skip.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
Re: Where would you rest on if Alcoin replaces Bitcoin in the future
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 08:12:34 PM »
This is my opinion,I will rest on any side of the coins that is reliable, because nobody want to do business with a company or an organization that is not reliable . So for me I will rest on any leading digital currency that is reliable.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 08:50:10 PM »
Before you create this kind thread you have to think of the value of Bitcoin and others. Op can you compare dollar with Naira? Even if $1 and s equal to NGN100 dollar is still valued more than Naira and that is how you are trying to compare. You know very well that all the altcoins are following Bitcoin and you can see the gap. Even Ethereum which is the second to Bitcoin is very far from Bitcoin, and come tok of other altcoins.
Whenever Bitcoin comes down other altcoins come down too and when Bitcoin goes up they also go up little by little even when Bitcoin is speeding. And forever and ever no altcoins can replace Bitcoin. And it is not even in this generation and probably the third generation of you.

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1596
  • Last Active: Today at 11:10:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 09:10:03 PM »
This is my opinion,I will rest on any side of the coins that is reliable, because nobody want to do business with a company or an organization that is not reliable . So for me I will rest on any leading digital currency that is reliable.

Worldcoin. that's a nice coin to rest on,   the coin was already spread all over  the globe since they were visiting malls scanning eyeballs of people passing thru their crystalball that scans every passers by.  would you rest on WorldCoin if this dominates?  ;D

me? no objections 100%  i keep the faith. Doge all the way. although were just assuming BTC will be outranked, will be the next cheapest coin to send specially if the L1s have already taken off.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 05:30:24 AM »
Everyone always would want to be at the winning and leading side that I verily why Bitcoin has been a most dominance digital currencies based on its reliabilities and potentials.

So paraventurely the games turns around that any of the AltCoins takes Bitcoins place in the future, where you rest on?
Note... I do not need an objection. So if you can not give a straight forwarded contribute you can skip.

It's very hard to predict and there are many factors that should be considered, altcoin were to replace Bitcoin as the dominant crypto, well the market would shift towards the altcoin exchange application. This means other crypto currency that uses Bitcoin network will also experience decline in popularity.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 05:06:32 PM »
Before you create this kind thread you have to think of the value of Bitcoin and others. Op can you compare dollar with Naira? Even if $1 and s equal to NGN100 dollar is still valued more than Naira and that is how you are trying to compare. You know very well that all the altcoins are following Bitcoin and you can see the gap. Even Ethereum which is the second to Bitcoin is very far from Bitcoin, and come tok of other altcoins.
Whenever Bitcoin comes down other altcoins come down too and when Bitcoin goes up they also go up little by little even when Bitcoin is speeding. And forever and ever no altcoins can replace Bitcoin. And it is not even in this generation and probably the third generation of you.
I never expected any sensibilities of impossibilities on this thread, all I wanted was to know where we would all lean on if the impossibilities becomes possible in relating to the thread.
This is just about "what if". I only wanted to know if Investors are being this much with the massive adoptions of Bitcoin just for the love they have for Bitcoin or is it that investors are only settling with the cryptocurrencies that has the potentials to offer them the security assurance of their
invested funds just as Bitcoin is not one of the vanish able Memecoins and how it would also grant them profits.

So ... "What if"?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG