follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)  (Read 3610 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1823
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2024, 06:51:10 PM »
With how he performed in the Finals, I think Atalanta will be flooded with offers from the top clubs from the top leagues in the world. Maybe Bayern should offer the biggest amount to get Lookman and reclaim the Bundesliga title from Leverkusen ;D
Lookman performance was extraordinary yesterday as he did not miss any goal opportunity that he had. He was the man of the match, and do you know what it is to score three goals which is a hat trick in a final match. I don't think that he will remain in Atalanta by next season because all eyes will be on him currently, and when the transfer window opens we will see the club that he will move to. The Nigeria international shocked the world with his brilliant goals which gave them the trophy this season.
Yes, this player is a nightmare for Leverkusen, because the 3 goals he scored thwarted all of Leverkusen's hopes of becoming European League champions this season and at the same time this player is a player who contributed greatly to breaking Leverkusen's winning streak.

We'll see if he will get lots of offers from big teams, with Atalanta his performance is quite promising and he has helped Atalanta a lot during this season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2024, 06:51:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3622
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:43:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2024, 09:17:50 PM »
Nah.... Leverkusen was humiliated and was unable to cancel any of the goal. Lookman scored a hat trick to end the match 3-0. It is quite unbelievable that Leverkusen are not able to fight back just like they use to do in their matches. Their unbeaten record has been broken.
Yep. It was a bad night for Leverkusen, they performed very badly. I have a bad feeling since the early game, I saw bad starting lineup. No Patrik Schick, no Victor Boniface in the starting lineup. Xabi Alonso chooses Adli as a striker. This was a bad decision, Adli couldn't do anything. Instead of scoring goals, Leverkusen must get conceded goals since the early of the match. And Lookman double the score before the fist half of the match ended. Unfortunately, Leverkusen failed to come back in second half of the match. It is because they are too late to play offensively. Meanwhile Lookman scored again another goal in second half of the match. It totally has no chance for Leverkusen because they look panic and frustrated. Well, it is the end of unbeaten record.  :'(

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:02:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2024, 09:48:55 PM »
Nah.... Leverkusen was humiliated and was unable to cancel any of the goal. Lookman scored a hat trick to end the match 3-0. It is quite unbelievable that Leverkusen are not able to fight back just like they use to do in their matches. Their unbeaten record has been broken.
Yep. It was a bad night for Leverkusen, they performed very badly. I have a bad feeling since the early game, I saw bad starting lineup. No Patrik Schick, no Victor Boniface in the starting lineup. Xabi Alonso chooses Adli as a striker. This was a bad decision, Adli couldn't do anything.
Is it true that Xabi underestimated his opponent Atalanta, because previously they also beat representatives of a club from Serie A in the semi-finals, Roma? For, I think, Leverkusen should not be that weak as usual. However, Xabi actually chose starter squads that were somewhat different and not the main ones. Maybe he feels he can catch up as usual in the final minutes, but is Xabi that confident he can do it even though this is the league final? Uhhhh, I'm really disappointed if that's the case. Because, Leverkusen really controlled the game, but what you said was true, their front line couldn't do anything at all until in the end they were completely beaten by 1 Atalanta player with 3 goals.

But whatever it is, congratulations to Atalanta, they finally won the UEFA Europa League, breaking various predictions and previous favorite teams to win. They deserved for this Champion. because they played and could optimize the changes exactly great.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1225
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #168 on: May 24, 2024, 04:02:14 PM »
Yep. It was a bad night for Leverkusen, they performed very badly. I have a bad feeling since the early game, I saw bad starting lineup. No Patrik Schick, no Victor Boniface in the starting lineup. Xabi Alonso chooses Adli as a striker. This was a bad decision, Adli couldn't do anything. Instead of scoring goals, Leverkusen must get conceded goals since the early of the match. And Lookman double the score before the fist half of the match ended. Unfortunately, Leverkusen failed to come back in second half of the match. It is because they are too late to play offensively. Meanwhile Lookman scored again another goal in second half of the match. It totally has no chance for Leverkusen because they look panic and frustrated. Well, it is the end of unbeaten record.  :'(
Everything has happened, and indeed no one could have predicted this result, maybe we can still consider it a normal thing if they lost by a narrow score of 1 goal for example, but this time they had to lose by a landslide score of 3 goals without reply.

I also don't know whether they underestimated Atalanta or what, but I think Xabi would not be so stupid as to underestimate his opponent, especially since it was a final match which we know is very important for them.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 864
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #169 on: May 24, 2024, 10:35:23 PM »
With how he performed in the Finals, I think Atalanta will be flooded with offers from the top clubs from the top leagues in the world. Maybe Bayern should offer the biggest amount to get Lookman and reclaim the Bundesliga title from Leverkusen ;D
Lookman performance was extraordinary yesterday as he did not miss any goal opportunity that he had. He was the man of the match, and do you know what it is to score three goals which is a hat trick in a final match. I don't think that he will remain in Atalanta by next season because all eyes will be on him currently, and when the transfer window opens we will see the club that he will move to. The Nigeria international shocked the world with his brilliant goals which gave them the trophy this season.
I believe Lookman will be in Atalanta by next season, although his salary pay rate as an Atalanta star boy has increased, making him the highest-paid African player currently, followed by Salah.

The Nigerian-born striker "Lookman" made Nigeria proud and he has been on the news both internationally and locally. I am hoping that he's going to win the Africa Best Player of the Year, because of his fantastic performance in scoring three beautiful goals that won Atalanta their first-ever Europa League trophy

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1972
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:14:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #170 on: May 24, 2024, 11:58:57 PM »
I also don't know whether they underestimated Atalanta or what, but I think Xabi would not be so stupid as to underestimate his opponent, especially since it was a final match which we know is very important for them.

The players got carried away, had a large party after winning the league and were all looking fragile, no disrespect to Xabi but he was tactical outclassed in that game both defensively and offensively, they lost every duels and wasn't tracking back enough. Atalanta deserves that one.

The Nigerian-born striker "Lookman" made Nigeria proud and he has been on the news both internationally and locally. I am hoping that he's going to win the Africa Best Player of the Year, because of his fantastic performance in scoring three beautiful goals that won Atalanta their first-ever Europa League trophy

He is in contention, but keep in mind that this is AFCON year, and his AFCON performance will take precedence over his club performance. Did any AFCON-winning players earn trophies for their clubs? I don't keep up with Ivory Coast players, thus I don't have statistics.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1068
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 07:53:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2024, 01:08:13 AM »
I feel like it wasn't really underestimating, no team that beats Liverpool 3-0 would be underestimated, plus they are at the finals for a reason, they beat all their opponents till there, which means that they are good enough to be on the finals so they are not to be underestimated. Like I said, its purely about aggression, playing full field aggressive pressing offense means that unless you find a way to put the ball ahead, they are going to attack you. Italians have a mean mean defense, and they know it works. Look at how great they have been in the last two years at European competitions, the Italian style of football is making a big comeback.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2024, 01:08:13 AM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2024, 06:48:04 PM »
Yes, this player is a nightmare for Leverkusen, because the 3 goals he scored thwarted all of Leverkusen's hopes of becoming European League champions this season and at the same time this player is a player who contributed greatly to breaking Leverkusen's winning streak.

We'll see if he will get lots of offers from big teams, with Atalanta his performance is quite promising and he has helped Atalanta a lot during this season.
If Leverkusen could win the Europa League title this season it would be self-fulfilling for them as they are the first ever to win the league title again unbeaten. Not only have they done well in the league title, but this team has performed very well in almost every match of the European League. However, although they did well from the beginning to the last match, they could not do well in the end and the team that did well in the end went to their favour.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1823
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #173 on: May 25, 2024, 07:45:23 PM »

If Leverkusen could win the Europa League title this season it would be self-fulfilling for them as they are the first ever to win the league title again unbeaten. Not only have they done well in the league title, but this team has performed very well in almost every match of the European League. However, although they did well from the beginning to the last match, they could not do well in the end and the team that did well in the end went to their favour.
Yes, they had to fail to win the Europa League and extend their unbeaten record, even though they were one step away from doing that, but they had to fail with the victory that Atalanta could achieve in the final match.

There will definitely be disappointment, but that should be covered by their success in the Bundesliga this season. they don't have to be so disappointed, because what they achieved this season has exceeded everyone's expectations.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1822
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2024, 11:54:23 PM »
If Xabi doesn't underestimate Atalanta, he won't play with a random person as a striker. He keeps their best strikers in the bench, it is very annoying for me. I know Xabi is not stupid, but it is a careless way if he didn't optimize the potential of the main striker in the final match. But sure, it already happended, Xabi must take a lesson from the match. I think it is okay to fail in this match, so they won't make the same mistake in the future.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:57:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #175 on: May 26, 2024, 12:41:59 AM »
If Xabi doesn't underestimate Atalanta, he won't play with a random person as a striker. He keeps their best strikers in the bench, it is very annoying for me. I know Xabi is not stupid, but it is a careless way if he didn't optimize the potential of the main striker in the final match. But sure, it already happended, Xabi must take a lesson from the match. I think it is okay to fail in this match, so they won't make the same mistake in the future.

It's always easy to point out mistakes post-factum, after the result is known. There must have been good reason for Alonso to choose that starting line-up, if he worked well, everyone would be praising him.
And I think Bayer's defence is much more at fault for the outcome than the strikers are.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3554
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 04:50:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #176 on: May 26, 2024, 06:55:22 AM »

It's always easy to point out mistakes post-factum, after the result is known. There must have been good reason for Alonso to choose that starting line-up, if he worked well, everyone would be praising him.
And I think Bayer's defence is much more at fault for the outcome than the strikers are.
Yes, of course, Xabi had all the reasons why he chose that line up. I'm also curious why he didn't choose the best possible starting players for the Finals? Were the strikers, that UNIVERSE mentioned, suffering from injury? If they weren't, then I would lean towards the reason that he underestimated Atalanta or that he was simply overconfident.

Offline koang

• Activity: 671
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #177 on: May 26, 2024, 04:13:06 PM »
I feel like it wasn't really underestimating, no team that beats Liverpool 3-0 would be underestimated, plus they are at the finals for a reason, they beat all their opponents till there, which means that they are good enough to be on the finals so they are not to be underestimated. Like I said, its purely about aggression, playing full field aggressive pressing offense means that unless you find a way to put the ball ahead, they are going to attack you. Italians have a mean mean defense, and they know it works. Look at how great they have been in the last two years at European competitions, the Italian style of football is making a big comeback.

You are right but the match was too one-sided for my liking... The Bayer Leverkusen that we hear and know couldn't even pull any stunt. Shame
And I agree, Atalanta deserved to appear in the final, They didn't let their opponents breathe. It's a pure Italian look. What a show.
I was very impressed and the club had to triple Lookman's salary :)
.Atalanta is the real definition of Killer of Champions!

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1225
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2024, 08:36:11 PM »
Yes, of course, Xabi had all the reasons why he chose that line up. I'm also curious why he didn't choose the best possible starting players for the Finals? Were the strikers, that UNIVERSE mentioned, suffering from injury? If they weren't, then I would lean towards the reason that he underestimated Atalanta or that he was simply overconfident.
We will never know what was going through Xabi's head and what he was thinking, but what is clear is that he made a decision like that. In my opinion, it is impossible for Xabi to underestimate Atalanta, because he is a former player who certainly knows the situation when he is on the field.

This is a lesson for him for the future, if we only look at his defeat, then of course this is not something good, but there must be something that Xabi takes from this defeat.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #179 on: Today at 01:07:26 AM »
We will never know what was going through Xabi's head and what he was thinking, but what is clear is that he made a decision like that. In my opinion, it is impossible for Xabi to underestimate Atalanta, because he is a former player who certainly knows the situation when he is on the field.

This is a lesson for him for the future, if we only look at his defeat, then of course this is not something good, but there must be something that Xabi takes from this defeat.

What I think about this is that Atalanta knew how to read Xabi's strategy and did not give him time to rectify, look for errors, and in the middle of the game he could not change his strategy because there was already a corresponding formation, it is practically impossible for the things can happen like that, personally I think that Xabi didn't say that he underestimated them or that he underestimated him, it's just that Atalanta knew what to do, they studied Xabi's games very well and they went for it and won, sometimes in January In football, things happen like this, there can be very good players, a very good coach and apart from that if luck is not on your side, this type of things can happen.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██