follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 14620 times)

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1239
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #285 on: May 08, 2024, 07:02:12 PM »
Yeah and I regret for not buying as well since I knew Bitcoin at that price range before prices goes rally up. That is why I am trying to catch up right now through Altcoins since they are much cheaper compared to Bitcoin but yeah once I earn profit to alts it will surely be converted back to Bitcoin.

You missed the opportunity recently to buy at $56k last week that is why DCA is always the best strategy if you are a long-term holder because you will miss the dip if you don't do DCA sometimes fear is one of the reasons why we don't buy at the low price and we think that the price will still drop more.

luckily I bought a bit of BTC at around $57k but I missed the dip price because I set my DCA at a lower price around $52k near major support.
You are very lucky that you didn't miss this opportunity when you had the money to invest and you took the risk with it. If you don't take risk, you can't gain. But the time when you invested was a volatile market so investing at that time was high risk.  Did you know then that Bitcoin will never drop below $56k? so since you took a huge risk without knowing it you are now in profit but you should be holding them tight.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: May 08, 2024, 07:02:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1445
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:16:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #286 on: May 08, 2024, 07:16:51 PM »
Yeah and I regret for not buying as well since I knew Bitcoin at that price range before prices goes rally up. That is why I am trying to catch up right now through Altcoins since they are much cheaper compared to Bitcoin but yeah once I earn profit to alts it will surely be converted back to Bitcoin.

You missed the opportunity recently to buy at $56k last week that is why DCA is always the best strategy if you are a long-term holder because you will miss the dip if you don't do DCA sometimes fear is one of the reasons why we don't buy at the low price and we think that the price will still drop more.

luckily I bought a bit of BTC at around $57k but I missed the dip price because I set my DCA at a lower price around $52k near major support.
The DCA method is indeed one way to buy coins in stages, but we have to know that making purchases using the DCA method means requiring quite a lot of capital and of course we have to be smart in managing the finances we use for trading and for living expenses. .

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:44:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #287 on: May 08, 2024, 11:26:33 PM »
You are very lucky that you didn't miss this opportunity when you had the money to invest and you took the risk with it. If you don't take risk, you can't gain. But the time when you invested was a volatile market so investing at that time was high risk.
There is no investment that has no risk. If we don't want to take the risk, we will never join investment. In crypto investment, the volatility is the challenge, we must deal with the volatility. People who knows crypto well, must think volatility is the advantage, not the bad side of crypto. It is because volatility makes crypto to increase high. Just imagine if there is no high volatility, so there will be no pump in crypto price.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG