follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

• What Alarms me in Polkadot 5 0 5 1
Current Rating:  

Author Topic: What Alarms me in Polkadot  (Read 813 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2079
  • dev@
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 01:39:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
What Alarms me in Polkadot
« on: January 21, 2021, 05:10:47 PM »
I admit i haven't done the DYOR, but Polkadot does not feel influenced by market moves much
It means that the ownership of the coin is in the hands of the owners still, and big partners like binance

if the coin was spread, it would follow the market ... with a 14 billion market cap it is not undervalued

few hours later we have some changes, it seams that dot is dropping, but is it really ?

huge amounts of polkadot are held by binance, the deal for listing
and CMC was bought by binance
Manipulation is high, transparency is non existent

And that's how exchanges take your money ... manipulating coins they hold huge amounts of, to take your btc and eth
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 10:17:47 PM by admin »
At your service.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What Alarms me in Polkadot
« on: January 21, 2021, 05:10:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: What Alarms me in Polkadot
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 04:33:15 AM »
The total market cap has binance across a huge space. Many investors use binance to trade on dot. The total market has grown. In our country, signals are given for trading in binance exchange on many channels, big and small. It is beneficial to follow the signals. However those who followed the dot signal. The current market price has to be followed.

See market dominance. It is difficult to say for sure whether it will be able to maintain the current market price at any time. If the condition worsens, it is very difficult to digest.

See how much the price has fluctuated in the last 30 days. Investors did not have to wait long. In the short term everyone has benefited. Total market cap is likely to decline.

When you observe the price of any coin in coinmarketcap, you will observe that coin binance again. Prices will vary greatly. Lots of ups and downs at the same time. Which was updated late at coinmarketcap.

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 04:08:09 PM »
Good point, i also agree on it. The present market doesn't have any influence on PolkaDOT. It seems to me that DOT holders are holding huge amount of DOTs specially Binance. It has holding a lion's share of DOT where huge investors of DOT are keeping their DOTs in staking. I have read an article where they have claimed that around 50% of DOT are engaged in staking. Such locked situation pushes the market value of DOT to the uptrend as demand is high compared to the supply prevailing in the market after locked staking of Binance, and other few exchanges. Now we can see its results in the market and again marketcap hits $15.9 B with price increase to $17.50.

Offline ttcsalam

• Activity: 1134
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 25, 2023, 04:59:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 05:42:06 PM »
Market was a bad situation that time.but On Binannce  Exchange i see their is no slot is open for staking for that huge investor staking on Binannce exchange for that price was low.But they publish new news at present price increasing day by day that is good condition now. so think now positive site now.

Offline Bitstar_coin

• Activity: 928
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 18, 2024, 07:37:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 06:40:34 PM »
Even with such huge amount held by binance I don't think it has affect the price growth of dot, it seems to be increasing accordingly the past few days, the more new investors come in the more dot price will shoot up, so far the project has not disappoint at all.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG