follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ETH vs BNB,DOT,ADA...  (Read 10029 times)

Offline Mj joy

• Activity: 483
  • Sensitrust
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 11, 2021, 10:43:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: ETH vs BNB,DOT,ADA...
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2021, 05:59:17 PM »
Every Ethereum user currently knows the problem: The transaction fees on the Ethereum blockchain are currently so high that most applications are unusable for normal users.
This makes DeFi trades or NFT portals on Ethereum a costly affair.

A battle for smart contract applications has broken out between Ethereum and Binance. The Binance Smart Chain (BSC) introduced in September 2020 enables smart contract integrations such as Ethereum. The great growth of DeFi products on the Ethereum blockchain and the associated problems of increasing costs and transaction times have prompted Binance to create its own DeFi-enabled blockchain.
BSC can offer significantly lower fees and faster transactions than Ethereum.

In addition to the BSC, Cardano is again increasingly being traded as an Ethereum killer. The Mary Hardfork will make it possible for anyone to create Cardano-based assets such as NFTs, Stable Coins, and DeFi products. Cardano could position itself well in the booming NFT (Non-Fungible Token) topic.

Other names were also recently mentioned as possible Ethereum killers, such as Polkadot, Solana or NEO.

To be honest, one of my favorite projects, IOTA, is also in the process of being decentralized and getting smart contracts. And, if they are the first IOT companies to get standardized applications, then huge growth can also be expected in the course.
Don't forget Hedera too!

These are all the facts

In a nutshell, with Ethereum as the market leader in smart contracts, the leading position is vulnerable. The longer the transition to Ethereum 2.0 takes, the more this will be the case.
In addition, Binance is a real company with many use cases, and I wouldn't be surprised if they went on the stock exchange, like Coinbase today.

Polkadot is just hype for me, just like the other Defi exchanges. Just as we had another top 20 in the crypto rating 3 years ago, we will also see another in 3 years. Of course, that's just my own opinion, which you don't necessarily have to take seriously. And that's what we want to discuss here too.

In my opinion, Ethereum will reach new heights very soon, I even expect 5k before ETH 3.0. I see Binance advancing more in the Coinbase area, towards Big Bank for Crypto but also ETF and stocks. Who knows. So, not necessarily as an Ethereum competitor after 2.0
Ada could actually compete with Ethereum. And that's exactly what will be exciting to watch over the years.

I myself chose Ethereum as the number 2 behind Bitcoin a long time ago. But I also have a nice chunk of BNB. I'm a little late for DOT, in my opinion, but I still hold  something of ADA, the private key, of course ;D

And what about you? Do you think that the BSC will overtake the ETH rank or is the ADA with its extreme programming language the better choice? Polkadot?
Or will another coin take over the number 2 ?

In fact, it is true that the current Ethereum gas fee is a lot of transaction problems are a lot of problems for ordinary traders to increase the gas fee.  However, if this gas fee is not reduced very quickly, then people's hopes and aspirations for Etherium will decrease.  If the steps taken by BSc and Cardano are implemented, the confidence will definitely decrease because if BSC and Cardano transaction fees are low, then people will definitely do BSc and Cardano transactions and will not want to do Etherium.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2021, 05:59:17 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline AlviNess

• Activity: 632
  • Last Active: January 28, 2024, 07:10:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2021, 04:01:36 AM »
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency currently a popular coin. But Binance Coin and Polka Dot I think Ethereum will overtake someone in the future.In fact, cryptocurrency has become very popular in a short period of time. So I think the etherium of the future is the polka dot and the binance coin.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Boginya Valyutnaya

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: October 11, 2021, 01:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2021, 04:47:27 AM »
I prefer from the very beginning in crypto this is Ethereum, as a very promising coin!

Offline Prime

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1545
  • NeedForTurbo
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 09, 2024, 08:44:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2021, 11:59:58 PM »
Ethereum platform is still leading and I think it cannot be easily overtaken by BSC. There should be some improvement done by Vitalik to overcome the current problem of high gas fees. He won't let BSC overtake Ethereum, so we just need to wait for the solutions to the problem in gas fees. Regarding BSC, it may be a strong competitor of Ethereum, but it is likely not to overtake Ethereum soon.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 12:03:37 AM by Prime »
..███████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▐██████▌      ██████▄▄▄
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄  ██████  ▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  █     ▐██████  ▀▀▀▀▄▄    ███████    ▐▌
  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ███▀▀██▀▀▄██▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀█▌▄█▀▄████████▀▀▄▄▌████▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
   ▐█████▐▌▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀██████▄▄█████▌████▄███▀█▀▄███▄▄███
   ██████▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█
   ██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄█▌  █▌ ▄█  ▀▀▀ █▀  ▀▀ ▄█▌ ▄▄   ██████▄▄▌
             ▀▀█  ███     ▄█  ██▄ ██  ▀▀▀ ▄▌  ▀▀  █▀███████▀▄
              ▐█▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███████████
                                                  ██████████
                                                   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 06:04:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2021, 03:49:41 PM »
Ethereum platform is still leading and I think it cannot be easily overtaken by BSC. There should be some improvement done by Vitalik to overcome the current problem of high gas fees. He won't let BSC overtake Ethereum, so we just need to wait for the solutions to the problem in gas fees. Regarding BSC, it may be a strong competitor of Ethereum, but it is likely not to overtake Ethereum soon.

Of course, Ethereum is still leading, But we all know Ethereum has big problem now, the gas fee is so high..I hope Ethereum team will have good solution for this..I see there are many projects already migrated to BSC.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Batch18-19

• Activity: 436
  • Last Active: January 27, 2024, 05:50:25 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2021, 06:03:52 PM »
Every Ethereum user currently knows the problem: The transaction fees on the Ethereum blockchain are currently so high that most applications are unusable for normal users.

A battle for smart contract applications has broken out between Ethereum and Binance. The Binance Smart Chain (BSC) introduced in September 2020 enables smart contract integrations such as Ethereum. The great growth of DeFi products on the Ethereum blockchain and the associated problems of increasing costs and transaction times have prompted Binance to create its own DeFi-enabled blockchain.

In addition to the BSC, Cardano is again increasingly being traded as an Ethereum killer. The Mary Hardfork will make it possible for anyone to create Cardano-based assets such as NFTs, Stable Coins, and DeFi products. Cardano could position itself well in the booming NFT (Non-Fungible Token) topic.

Other names were also recently mentioned as possible Ethereum killers, such as Polkadot, Solana or NEO.

To be honest, one of my favorite projects, IOTA, is also in the process of being decentralized and getting smart contracts. And, if they are the first IOT companies to get standardized applications, then huge growth can also be expected in the course.
Don't forget Hedera too!

These are all the facts

In a nutshell, with Ethereum as the market leader in smart contracts, the leading position is vulnerable. The longer the transition to Ethereum 2.0 takes, the more this will be the case.
In addition, Binance is a real company with many use cases, and I wouldn't be surprised if they went on the stock exchange, like Coinbase today.

Polkadot is just hype for me, just like the other Defi exchanges. Just as we had another top 20 in the crypto rating 3 years ago, we will also see another in 3 years. Of course, that's just my own opinion, which you don't necessarily have to take seriously. And that's what we want to discuss here too.

In my opinion, Ethereum will reach new heights very soon, I even expect 5k before ETH 3.0. I see Binance advancing more in the Coinbase area, towards Big Bank for Crypto but also ETF and stocks. Who knows. So, not necessarily as an Ethereum competitor after 2.0
Ada could actually compete with Ethereum. And that's exactly what will be exciting to watch over the years.

I myself chose Ethereum as the number 2 behind Bitcoin a long time ago. But I also have a nice chunk of BNB. I'm a little late for DOT, in my opinion, but I still hold  something of ADA, the private key, of course ;D

And what about you? Do you think that the BSC will overtake the ETH rank or is the ADA with its extreme programming language the better choice? Polkadot?

If there are any coins that are currently preferred in cryptocurrencies, they must be Bitcoin Ethereum Binance Coin Polka Dot and ADA.But these coins are called the etherium of the future ‌ you may be watching the market now ‌ the popularity of binaries coins instead of etherium has grown exponentially. I think so These coins may occupy the position of Ethereum in the future
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀

Offline AGM

• Activity: 485
  • Last Active: February 12, 2024, 02:23:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2021, 06:42:13 AM »
There are currently some coins that have a very good future. Polkadot, Ada and BNB who are now rich in the market. But to me, BNB seems to be the most potential coin that is sure to overtake Ether in the future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2021, 06:42:13 AM »

Offline Criminal

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 506
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 02:24:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2021, 07:37:18 AM »
The most likely of the coins you have presented as a competitor to Ethereum is the BNB and Polka dot.I think these two coins could occupy the position of Etherium in the future. Because I find a rare possibility between these two coins. And day by day but the popularity of these coins is increasing
 ██

Offline Muneeb22

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1981
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 11:34:36 AM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2021, 04:06:25 AM »
BNB and the DOT coins are good but these coins price is low then the ETH coin and the future of these coins are good but they are not cross the price of the ETH coin becasue the ETH coin is the king of ALT coins.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Mist Joya

• Activity: 188
  • Your Data Belongs To You
  • Last Active: June 24, 2021, 08:04:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2021, 06:05:38 AM »

Don't forget Hedera too!

These are all the facts

Yes brothers involved in cryptocurrency we all suffer from this problem.  At the moment Ethereum’s gas leak has increased so much that it has become impossible to transact but I think it is definitely changing it will definitely change in a few days.  I think Ethereum is having the most trouble having this smart deal.  BSc and Cardano Etherium, on the other hand, are acting as killers.
███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline Paha87

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2342
  • https://t.me/testnet_guide
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 03:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2021, 06:10:04 AM »
Recently, I do not particularly like to use coins on the Ethereum blockchain, for a well-known reason. Why they do not take any steps to reduce transaction fees, only Vitaly knows. Any other blockchain is now definitely in priority compared to the Ethereum blockchain!

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2714
  • a.k.a Vincom
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:25:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Polls 2500 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2021, 08:06:22 PM »
I still love ETH more even though BNB & DOT has had its recent price increase, BSC's blockchain has the advantage of speed and transaction fees and Polkadot has the advantage of potential solutions, but the Ethereum community is still very large and trust layer-2 and ETH2.0 next July. I hope by then Ethereum will continue to be the best blockchain of the crypto world.

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2042
  • Dollar Back
  • Last Active: December 04, 2023, 02:06:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2021, 04:52:48 AM »
This 4 coin are strong project but I like only bnb and ada because ada is low price now days it will pump to 5$ soon it will huge profit and also about bnb next burning is coming for finance coin will touch 700$ to 1k soon when burn start for hold this 2 coin am also holding them strongly.
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline XM8

• Activity: 1108
  • Last Active: January 10, 2024, 08:00:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2021, 04:58:58 AM »
The three coins you mentioned with Ethereum I think these three coins will be able to go to a much better position in the cryptocurrency in the future The most probable of these three coins is the Binance Coin, because the Binance Coin has already reached $500.
 ██
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1995
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:49:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2021, 06:33:40 AM »
BSC can overtake Ethereum but Ethereum has a very distinct function from BSC, Ethereum is a non-centralized system and surely everyone would want this if we understand crypotcurrency.
BSC has a centralized system and this is definitely very vulnerable to manipulation and for sure this is also very disliked by investors in cryptocurrency.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██