follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: A new Era of trading protocols in Defi; Yield farming and staking.  (Read 556 times)

Offline bergamalii

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 05:17:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
Investors wants more from holding digital assets and hoping that the value will appreciate, which makes attention to take a U-turn to a more delibrate approach of earning passive income on crypto assets. Yield farming and staking takes the center stage.

Between Yield farming and staking, which one works for you?
Share your experiences on yield farming and staking ecosystem you are familiar with.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4216
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:25:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: A new Era of trading protocols in Defi; Yield farming and staking.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 01:09:19 PM »

As of the moment, I am not involved with staking not yield farming. I am aware that there can be a big potential with these options to be giving anyone a good return on digital assets that one has already in his wallet. I am also aware of the possible risks involved like the famous impermanent losses that can happen anyone. Anyway, I am wishing anyone who can be interested with staking and farming the best in the endeavor.

Offline Vito

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: April 16, 2022, 08:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2022, 03:42:33 PM »
I so much love the Defi space because it has created a means of passive income which is responsible for how the Defi space has progressed so far. Although I don’t engage in anyhow Defi projects, I always keep my eyes down. One of the few projects that i have loved their Defi space is $Pera. Not only their defi space, they have made on chain trading so easy as well. Nothing beats passive income
What exactly is fantastic about $Pera, what is the APY for staking and yield and if I wanna get started, how can I go about it?

Offline gurunanakji777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2144
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 01:35:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2022, 06:53:54 PM »
I don't have much knowledge about farming but recently I started to take interest in the staking when the market is running sideways and struggling to rise. One of my friends is doing Atom and Luna staking and earning free Airdrop as well still I don't have much knowledge about it but I am also gathering more knowledge about it hope it will work for me because I always wanted some passive income and that is always good as the market is messy.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG