follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🌀 UniJoin Stopped Working  (Read 20015 times)

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1050
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2024, 07:48:50 PM »

So, to me, it will be so nice to see and use unijoin altcoin mixers, doesn't have to provide support for every altcoin though, but atleast, they should provide support for some major altcoins, most especially stablecoins like usdt and Co.

If I recall correctly, I remember Icopress stating that he has been in contact with the team and has discussed this with them – but a date is yet to be announced but from the look of things it will happen sooner than we expect [within this year].

I found the post.
I talked about this several times with the UniJoin team and, as far as I can tell, we are talking about June-July.
FOFF

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2024, 07:48:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Joy_learns_crypto

• Activity: 57
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 07:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2024, 07:57:37 PM »
Bitcoin Mixer is basically a method where Bitcoins are traded from an anonymous source whose documents are untraceable and automatically deleted from the mixer after a certain period of time. I have never used any mixer in my life but recently I got to use a mixer and right now I will share my first mixer experience with you.

Unijoin is the mixer that I want to share with you and highlight all the positives about Unijoin in my review. This is a mixer system that has spread its popularity all over the world and the announcement of this mixer has been translated into more than 7/8 languages. This mixer is so popular with people that even though negative comments about mixers are spread all over the world, positive comments are always heard about Unijoin.

You don't have to pay extra fees under this mixer whereas other mixers have heard complaints of extra fees but no complaints of extra fees have been heard so far with this Unijoin mixer. Fees in this Unijoin mixer are approximately 1%-3% which is much lower than other mixers. However, network fees are expected to be lower in special cases.

From my personal experience I don't know the minimum mixing amount of this mixer so far but from the website of Unijoin mixer I found that the minimum mixing amount of this mixer is 0.001BTC which is much less than other mixers. However, the maximum amount of bitcoins that can be mixed has not been limited so far, but the amount that can be mixed has been kept unlimited. However, mixing less than the minimum amount may automatically cancel the mixing process.

But the pre-condition for mixing is to keep my address completely anonymous and basically mix to protect my safety and privacy. This Unijoin mixing process is fully committed to protecting user security and privacy. At the beginning of this mixing, the process of setting the recipient address is started, but there is also the process of automatically adding the method of sending to multiple addresses. Unijoin is committed to providing full guarantee mixing from one address to multiple addresses with complete anonymous management and privacy protection.

One of the interesting things about unijoin mixer is its warranty especially for sending it must provide a warranty where a user can rest assured.  I doubt if these things can give a unique mixer but this mixer gives the user guaranteed mixing which is really amazing.

http://unijoin.io/en/order/D5Ju0myP5kecXwI
majority of people here or interested in this thread has some idea of bitcoin mixing and even if they don't i think that an easy Google search can help and will give them at least little briefing about what it is.

i want to believe this is your review on Unijoin mixer? but honestly you weren't able to explain much about Unijoin functionalities or simply how it works. i think you are learning about the mixing platform yourself.

it would have been more interesting if you give in details some of the features you used on this mixer already, how swift was the transaction process, what were the complications you experienced? in general just give a more detailed review.

Just my 2 satoshi on your post
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 09:20:42 PM by Joy_learns_crypto »

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2024, 09:03:40 PM »

So, to me, it will be so nice to see and use unijoin altcoin mixers, doesn't have to provide support for every altcoin though, but atleast, they should provide support for some major altcoins, most especially stablecoins like usdt and Co.

If I recall correctly, I remember Icopress stating that he has been in contact with the team and has discussed this with them – but a date is yet to be announced but from the look of things it will happen sooner than we expect [within this year].

I found the post.
I talked about this several times with the UniJoin team and, as far as I can tell, we are talking about June-July.
Thank you very much for this information, i cant wait for this to come through, i am on the unijoin website right now and i can see that they listed some altcoins in their header, but have the "SOON" tag on them all.

By the way, i have rather a noob question which i wanna ask, just to be sure and possibly avoid making any regretable mistakes out of ignorance.
Can i mix a coin directly to an exchange?
Like, in the box provided for me to input my recieving address for mixed coins, is it safe to input an exchange wallet address there, so as to receive my mixed coins directly on my exchange account?, or is it better to first recieve the mixed coin on my private wallet, before i move it to the exchange if i want to sell it?

Thank you to anyone who helps with answer to this enquiry.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline paid2

• Activity: 1031
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:50:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Quick Poster
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2024, 11:11:23 PM »
By the way, i have rather a noob question which i wanna ask, just to be sure and possibly avoid making any regretable mistakes out of ignorance.
Like, in the box provided for me to input my recieving address for mixed coins, is it safe to input an exchange wallet address there, so as to receive my mixed coins directly on my exchange account?, or is it better to first recieve the mixed coin on my private wallet, before i move it to the exchange if i want to sell it?
Do you mean a KYC regulated CEX like Binance/Coinbase? I'd avoid doing it personally, as their algo/bot is likely to detect the transaction and consider it suspicious. In that case, you'd probably have to provide justification for the source of the funds, which would be complex.

I'd use a "buffer" wallet instead, between the mixer and the exchange.

Instead of a KYCed CEX, it might be best to use P2P like Agoradesk or Peachbitcoin if your local fiat currency is available. At least you won't have any problems. If you're looking for a KYC-free crypto swap, there's eXch which is fine.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Awtzu203

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 227
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 12:04:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2024, 12:20:37 AM »
Unijoin use CoinJoin technology that provides the highest quality and most optimized method of mixing. It specializes on simplicity. In just a few steps you can achieve anonymity with cryptos. Plus our privacy is priority, That’s why it’s important for us to not jeopardize it by storing logs and we cab use Tor browser to achieve the highest level of anonymity.

This Bitcoin mixer offers a lot of benefits to take advantage of like break all links to your crypto finances and your activities and gain complete anonymity, no links can be created, we can anonymize our coins without creating an account plus maximum anonymity, all logs are deleted once your crypto mixing order is completed. At the top of the list of these benefits is user privacy and anonymity. UniJoin’s impressive features conceal users’ transaction history, granting them financial privacy. UniJoin also provides greater financial freedom by allowing users to avoid censorship and similar restrictions.

Unijoin is an essential aspect of user education is knowing the tools that can help navigate the complexities of the crypto landscape and the related regulations. Also it allows crypto users to invest in cryptocurrencies in restricted countries, securely store funds in their digital wallets anonymously, shop online, and transfer funds to other users without being traced by third-party individuals.

Unijoin is  a legitimate service, and its use minimizes the risk of legitimate users being linked to illegal activities.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2024, 12:21:34 AM »
Sure you can, you can put any valid address as your receiving address.

Is it good? I don't think so, centralized exchanges can confiscate mixed or CoinJoined funds, so you run the risk of your funds being locked up by an exchange if you do this, and you may never be able to recover your funds if it happens. That's because they will probably request for informations that you will be reluctant to give, and you could even provide what they ask and they won't still release your funds.

Use your self custodial wallet to receive mixed funds, and you may even have to move the funds around addresses you own, before depositing it into a centralized exchange, or you better use a p2p exchange to avoid all the trouble: https://kycnot.me/?type=exchange
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 12:24:43 AM by Z-tight »

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:21:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2024, 12:22:31 PM »

Using mixers and using CEX doesn't make much sense, it's almost contradictory. And it can even be risky, as Z-tight explained.

Unijoin use CoinJoin technology that provides the highest quality and most optimized method of mixing. It specializes on simplicity. In just a few steps you can achieve anonymity with cryptos. Plus our privacy is priority, That’s why it’s important for us to not jeopardize it by storing logs and we cab use Tor browser to achieve the highest level of anonymity.

<...>

What is the reason for this plagiarism? I'm going to find out what the plagiarism rules are on this forum, but simply writing what can be found on the Unijoin.io website without quoting and changing a few words doesn't look good to me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2024, 12:22:31 PM »

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Last Active: Today at 09:18:09 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2024, 01:55:21 PM »

Thank you to anyone who helps with answer to this enquiry.

Remember the Sinbad episode when campaign participants were getting their payments directly in the Binance accounts and how it triggered an instant verification?

It's always risky to do, but, and again this is not advice, I have sent by mistake once and by pure curiosity the other time funds from mixing directly to Bitstamp and Binance, freshly mixed at that time from CM and 2 years later and all the drama on that mixer and I still haven't had a single issue, and I'm not the only one , there were at least 3 participants in CM that have stated on doing the same!
BUT! It was a mistake on my part and then just a test with a few $, so I would advise anyone to not try it , especially since things have changed, A LOT!

If fees are a problem, and I can understand that try to use at least one-two hop address before that, as most bots are just stupid and ignore further history and make only fragmented payments!, as you can deny you're the owner of the main address and that you have just received a payment, but...
Mixing funds and then dumping them directly in an address already used before and tied to your name and ID card...what's the point?  ;D

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 739
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:45:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2024, 06:46:50 PM »

Sure you can, you can put any valid address as your receiving address.

Is it good? I don't think so, centralized exchanges can confiscate mixed or CoinJoined funds, so you run the risk of your funds being locked up by an exchange if you do this, and you may never be able to recover your funds if it happens. That's because they will probably request for informations that you will be reluctant to give, and you could even provide what they ask and they won't still release your funds.

Use your self custodial wallet to receive mixed funds, and you may even have to move the funds around addresses you own, before depositing it into a centralized exchange, or you better use a p2p exchange to avoid all the trouble: https://kycnot.me/?type=exchange
It's contradictory using a Bitcoin mixer and the purpose of you choosing to use a mixer is to avoid your privacy being opened to the public only to later provide a centralised exchange address for receiving funds from your mixing platform.

There won't be a need using a mixer if at the end stage you use centralised exchange address because using a centralised means KYC exchange were you are not anonymous anymore or it is not guaranteed and we have seen exchanges like Binance freezing users funds, putting them through stressful process to release them later on if at all.

Like you rightly said a self custodial wallet is the best option for anyone using a mixing platform, there is more knowledge to get before using a Bitcoin mixer I urge newbies not to rush into it.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2024, 07:32:01 PM »
OK, thank you every who contributed to answering my noob query, appreciate ya all.
I also thought the idea of mixing bitcoin directly to the exchange was risky, but I just needed to be really sure since the coins I wanna test the unijoin mixer with is some small part of my bitcoin I decided to sell and withdraw the money in cash..

So, I was thinking of mixing directly to the exchange so as not pay another fees to send the coins to the exchange, but from all I've learnt here, I now know it's a bad idea, so I will just do it the normal way, mix to a newly created bitcoin wallet, then send to exchange from there, better safe than sorry  :D.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Wakate

• Activity: 739
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 07:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2024, 08:25:41 PM »
By the way, i have rather a noob question which i wanna ask, just to be sure and possibly avoid making any regretable mistakes out of ignorance. Can i mix a coin directly to an exchange?
Mixing a coin and sending it to an exchange directly is a dead trap. Any attempt could lead to the freezing of the coin. Exchange would want to know why you decided to mixed the coin before sending it to there platform. You would have series of questions to answer on what prompted you to mix the coin because they too as an exchange would want to avoid and government pressure on them for allowing mixed coin to pass through there exchange mostly if it's a suspicious fund. The influence of the government on cryptocurrency is slightly becoming an issue and our privacy is no longer assured like it used to be.

Like, in the box provided for me to input my recieving address for mixed coins, is it safe to input an exchange wallet address there, so as to receive my mixed coins directly on my exchange account?,
You can always put any wallet address but must not be the one from exchange to prevent your fund getting freezed.

or is it better to first recieve the mixed coin on my private wallet, before i move it to the exchange if i want to sell it?

There are different ways you can sell your coin and you mustn't go to a centralized exchange before you sell it. There are different individuals that would like to buy the coin although the price might be a bit lower than selling on exchanges.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2024, 08:43:42 PM »
There are different ways you can sell your coin and you mustn't go to a centralized exchange before you sell it. There are different individuals that would like to buy the coin although the price might be a bit lower than selling on exchanges.
If you want to trade your coins p2p, then you should do it in a p2p exchange and not just with individuals you meet on social media or anywhere else, because it could be very risky. For better privacy and security, use p2p exchanges like bisq or Agoradesk, where you don’t have to give out your data or risk your funds being confiscated.

Offline Joy_learns_crypto

• Activity: 57
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 07:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2024, 11:06:36 PM »
OK, thank you every who contributed to answering my noob query, appreciate ya all.
I also thought the idea of mixing bitcoin directly to the exchange was risky, but I just needed to be really sure since the coins I wanna test the unijoin mixer with is some small part of my bitcoin I decided to sell and withdraw the money in cash..

So, I was thinking of mixing directly to the exchange so as not pay another fees to send the coins to the exchange, but from all I've learnt here, I now know it's a bad idea, so I will just do it the normal way, mix to a newly created bitcoin wallet, then send to exchange from there, better safe than sorry  :D.

Yes mate it's better to be safe than to regret your actions, I think paying some fees should not be the reason you decided to jeopardize your privacy and anonymity, so it's advisable to mix the right way. Also cheers that you asked questions because that's how we all learn.

In addition also be safe on which exchange you choose to transact with, Z tight has giving some good option like Agrodesk or bisq this are good decentralised exchanges that you can use and they would ensure your anonymity and privacy are kept. Ask further questions if you have any problems.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1717
  • Last Active: Today at 06:16:57 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2024, 11:34:45 PM »
Remember the Sinbad episode when campaign participants were getting their payments directly in the Binance accounts and how it triggered an instant verification?
I dont know who did that, but it was not very smart thing to do, it was lazy and maybe they contributed in quicker shutdown and locating of that mixer.

It takes only a few minutes to download and install your own bitcoin wallet, and you dont have to ask anyone for permission to receive, withdraw or sent coins to any address.

Offline Positive

• Activity: 160
  • Cryptocurrency is awesome
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:26:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2024, 11:58:48 PM »

This Bitcoin mixer offers a lot of benefits to take advantage of like break all links to your crypto finances and your activities and gain complete anonymity, no links can be created, we can anonymize our coins without creating an account plus maximum anonymity, all logs are deleted once your crypto mixing order is completed. At the top of the list of these benefits is user privacy and anonymity. UniJoin’s impressive features conceal users’ transaction history, granting them financial privacy. UniJoin also provides greater financial freedom by allowing users to avoid censorship and similar restrictions.

Unijoin is an essential aspect of user education is knowing the tools that can help navigate the complexities of the crypto landscape and the related regulations. Also it allows crypto users to invest in cryptocurrencies in restricted countries, securely store funds in their digital wallets anonymously, shop online, and transfer funds to other users without being traced by third-party individuals.

Unijoin is  a legitimate service, and its use minimizes the risk of legitimate users being linked to illegal activities.
If the Unijoin mixing service uses CoinJoin technology which you claimed was standard in the mixing ecosystem. As someone who is looking for a mixing platform that will provide at least 90% privacy for my Bitcoin is there a cons I should know?

There was a time I read that the use of CoinJoin is almost like a TOR browser if not set up properly the needed anonymity won't be achieved. Is this true? If yes, how can someone like me who's new in the space of crypto mixing get the needed privacy when using UniJoin?

I would also like to know the difference between Jambler and CoinJoin service.
I ask this question cause I learned about a certain Bitcoin mixing days ago which is a partner of Jambler.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG