follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🔰 Thormixer.io - Bitcoin Mixer | BTC Tumbler | Anonymous | NO LOGS | NO JS  (Read 7650 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Do you always have to use Thosmixer using the TOR Browser and VPN?

It is not a necessity, you can access the website through the clear net without the use of VPN, but for people who want more privacy they prefer accessing it through tor browsers and VPN (for clearnet).

According to ThorMixer, NO LOGS. This gives users more privacy even if they choose not to use VPN.
I believe that when users have a reason to use BTC Mixer, they also do not refuse supporting services such as Tor or VPN to protect their identity. Mixer and Tor create a 2-layer shield to help users feel more secure.

Tor may make the experience of using Thormixer.io's wesbite a bit worse, maybe it's just me feeling it's a bit slower, but I don't have any complaints about this  :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1091
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:54:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
This is the first time I've heard of Thormixer.
The part that interests me the most is that transactions can also be done over the phone. Because a person may not always have a tablet or computer with him, but his phone is always with him.
I really liked this feature.
Yes, that's a very nice feature of this mixer because each of us have our own smartphones which we carry with us where ever we go and with this mixer we can mix our Bitcoin on the go without any issues.

It's a unique mixer that works on smartphones without any delays but at the same time it can be useful for those who prefer to use a mixer with disabled JavaScript. The mixer works like a charm for such privacy oriented people.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
-
"5. What is the minimum amount of funds for bitcoin tumbler?
At least 0.003 BTC is required to perform a trade on Complete Anonymity mode. The minimum for Complete Anonymity + Precise Payment mode is 0.005 BTC. All transactions below the minimum limit are considered
Donations."

It seems like I didn't read more fully about Thormixer's main website and it turns out I found an article about what I had a question about, in section number 5 for Frequently Asked Questions.
The answer ends with the word Donations., we must always be very careful with our assets if we want to mix Bitcoin on Thormixer, because if we are not careful then our Bitcoin will be donated to the Thormixer platform. ;D

It is not a necessity, you can access the website through the clear net without the use of VPN, but for people who want more privacy they prefer accessing it through tor browsers and VPN (for clearnet).
I have also tried exploring various YouTube channels to be able to access and install the Tor Browser application.
I've tried accessing several menus from the Thormixer website in TOR Browser, this feels slow for my notebook and it seems like this is the effect of my notebook still being out of date but this isn't a problem, I just need to be patient to be able to access Thormixer and I can still enjoy it.  ;)
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

Yes, that's a very nice feature of this mixer because each of us have our own smartphones which we carry with us where ever we go and with this mixer we can mix our Bitcoin on the go without any issues.

It's a unique mixer that works on smartphones without any delays but at the same time it can be useful for those who prefer to use a mixer with disabled JavaScript. The mixer works like a charm for such privacy oriented people.
It's good, currently only working people use PCs or Laptops, but most already own smartphones and Bitcoin wallet applications on smartphones such as Electrum. ThorMixer has quickly reached mobile users, this is a smart competitive strategy. Users will be able to mix and receive Bitcoin anytime, anywhere without being tied to a desk  ;D

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
ThorMixer has quickly reached mobile users, this is a smart competitive strategy. Users will be able to mix and receive Bitcoin anytime, anywhere without being tied to a desk  ;D
There are definitely advantages and disadvantages to the User Interface between Desktop and Smartphone for the main website of Thormixer.
Maybe in general, for a desktop it can look more detailed and wider in appearance and for smartphone use it can be simpler and easier to carry everywhere.
But for me, who is still learning in the cryptocurrency space, to better understand how Thormixer works is to use a desktop, this is more comfortable in my opinion and more menu buttons are visible.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1020
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:35:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
-

It seems like I didn't read more fully about Thormixer's main website and it turns out I found an article about what I had a question about, in section number 5 for Frequently Asked Questions.
The answer ends with the word Donations., we must always be very careful with our assets if we want to mix Bitcoin on Thormixer, because if we are not careful then our Bitcoin will be donated to the Thormixer platform. ;D

If you continue reading you’ll see at section 7 where they addressed those who might have sent below the minimum amount due to an error – ThorMixer instructed that they should reach out to their customer support and then their representative will get it resolved.

It is not all minimum deposit that will be take as a donation, there are those that deliberately send below the minimum as a donation and those that will send due to an error so if the latter should occur the customer support support will analyze it and then proceed with the appropriate response – but the sender or the complainant should have their letter of guarantee saved in their device as proof.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
Thormixer.io Review

This is my review of https://www.thormixer.io mixer. It will contain several parts, but I will compare the service with 3 mixers, UniJoin, Mixtum, and Tumbler.io then determine the strengths and weaknesses according to this comparison.

Browsers used: Tor, Firefox and Opera.

Comparison points will be

• Features found in thormixer.io and other mixers.
  • Features available in thormixer.io that are not found in most mixers.
  • Features not found in thormixer.io.

1) User Interface (UI):

Features found in thormixer.io and other mixers:

UI is simple, contains all the required information, is clean, supports responsive UI, has all the required details, translation is available in addition to the Telegram bot.

Features available in thormixer.io that are not found in most mixers:

The translation is professional for all languages, and the website has been redesigned according to the translation.
UI is clean and can work without JavaScript.

Features not found in thormixer.io:

Dark Mode: The service needs to implement dark mode.
The user must agrees to the terms of use before depositing.

2) Privacy:

Features found in thormixer.io and other mixers:

provides good privacy, but like most mixing services, it uses Cloudflare, for DDoS mitigation, and ICANN-accredited domain registration services.

Features available in thormixer.io that are not found in most mixers:

JavaScript support will reduce the possibility of data being tracked.

Features not found in thormixer.io:

Website IP addresses are limited and can be found here:

Using Cloudflare makes it difficult to believe in the privacy provided by the site, as Cloudflare can record the withdrawal address and thus easily link the deposit and withdrawal addresses.

Using a Telegram bot is bad for privacy because Telegram servers can record both the deposit address and the withdrawal address.

3) Fees:

The mixing service fee is high compared to the three services and for most mixing services, it is better to make it a little lower. In addition to 5% + 0.0007 BTC (network fee), the network fees are fixed and high.

4) Mixing algorithm:

It is stated that they use an innovative mixing algorithm, they do not use coinJoin and the mixing service uses independent investors and trading platforms and therefore it is better to sign proof of reserves to ensure that the mixer is able to mix 50 Bitcoin as stated.

I entered my address to try the mixing service.

I got a P2SH address and it is better for the mixing service to use P2WPKH to reduce the fees.
The service does not support PT2R addresses

I made a deposit, but the transaction fees are high But my transaction was confirmed within 3 hours.

The number of addresses that can be used is limited (two addresses), which makes the mixing service poor.
I was not able to link the input and output addresses, and I received a transaction with good fees.

I wanted to do the comparison with a slight delay, but I will need to wait until the network fees are a little cheaper.
I tracked the transaction back to the last ten transactions and I can confirm that I received completely different currencies than what I deposited.
Do I need to take a screenshot of the transaction? If this is necessary and for privacy reasons, I will have to do the mixing process again.

Tips and recommendations:

• Use more IP addresses.
  • Find an alternative service to Cloudflare.
  • Stop using Telegram bot or provide an encryption layer before sending addresses.
  • Add the ability to include more than two mixing withdrawal addresses.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 667
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
I fully support the account of the Telegram messenger. In my country, this application is completely controlled by special people. services such as the FSB and others. That is, this situation completely compromises the person and his personal data. This issue should be worked out most carefully if complete confidentiality is required. This will not work.

Offline Yamane_Keto

• View Profile

I fully support the account of the Telegram messenger. In my country, this application is completely controlled by special people. services such as the FSB and others. That is, this situation completely compromises the person and his personal data. This issue should be worked out most carefully if complete confidentiality is required. This will not work.
I think you mean you don't support Telegram bot.
Telegram bot is bad for privacy, but it is still possible to add an encryption layer before sending information, but you will need a service like   bot.Thormixer.io  where you can obtain the encryption key and then you can send data via Telegram bot, but this complicates the process more than making it simple.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

There are definitely advantages and disadvantages to the User Interface between Desktop and Smartphone for the main website of Thormixer.
Maybe in general, for a desktop it can look more detailed and wider in appearance and for smartphone use it can be simpler and easier to carry everywhere.
But for me, who is still learning in the cryptocurrency space, to better understand how Thormixer works is to use a desktop, this is more comfortable in my opinion and more menu buttons are visible.
Users will only need to spend some time to find the necessary features on the Mobile application and use ThorMixer easily, the purpose is to MIX crypto, not to entertain with Fruit Ninja  ;D

This is my review of https://www.thormixer.io mixer. It will contain several parts, but I will compare the service with 3 mixers, UniJoin, Mixtum, and Tumbler.io then determine the strengths and weaknesses according to this comparison.
Thank you for the detailed Review to ThorMixer's users. I think you can write a tutorial on how to use ThorMixer, that is definitely what users need to do it correctly and without any unfortunate errors.

Online BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 732
  • Last Active: Today at 09:12:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts

It's good, currently only working people use PCs or Laptops, but most already own smartphones and Bitcoin wallet applications on smartphones such as Electrum. ThorMixer has quickly reached mobile users, this is a smart competitive strategy. Users will be able to mix and receive Bitcoin anytime, anywhere without being tied to a desk  ;D
Yes based on popularity people use their phones more than they use the desktop, many people have mobile wallet like electrum where they carry out fast transactions on the go, but the draw back to this is that many people also use their mobile devices for other activities which can make them vulnerable to attacks I am in that category but I have been Able to avoid harm by having electrum cold wallet storage.

The main purpose for Bitcoin mixing is to ensure privacy and anonymity when carrying our Bitcoin transactions. I personally support  cautiousness when mixing Bitcoin. I don't know if I am being paranoid but mixing anywhere is careless in my opinion, there are also some countries with laws against mixing so I think it's better done privately even if you are to do it with your mobile device, also selecting a good mixer is imperative, not all mixers offer full proof anonymity also some could steal your Bitcoin too.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:47:07 AM by BIT-BENDER »

Online SamReomo

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

Yeah, and I believe that's a good approach to make it widely available for everyone not only PC or Laptop users. These days almost everyone owns and uses a smartphone and if someone can do mixing by using smartphone then they won't be bound to laptops or PC's to do mixing.

The best thing that makes the mixer workable on smartphones is it's layout and the simplistic design of the mixer's site. I have personally visited the site on my smartphone and it's mobile version is quite user-friendly and easily usable.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Yamane_Keto

• View Profile

The main purpose for Bitcoin mixing is to ensure privacy and anonymity when carrying our Bitcoin transactions. I personally support  cautiousness when mixing Bitcoin. I don't know if I am being paranoid but mixing anywhere is careless in my opinion, there are also some countries with laws against mixing so I think it's better done privately even if you are to do it with your mobile device, also selecting a good mixer is imperative, not all mixers offer full proof anonymity also some could steal your Bitcoin too.
Not only that, creating an app for a mixer is a bad idea for many reasons:

1) It will mostly be deleted from stores and here people will take the risk of downloading apk files.
2) It must be open source or you will need to trust the developers.
3) It can collect unwanted data, while the main goal of the mixer is privacy.
4) Installing an unknown app on a phone may make it a side door for anyone who wants to eavesdrop.

Online SamReomo

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

Thormixer.io Review
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2024, 08:14:46 AM »
Thromixer.io Review

I got the opportunity to review Thormixer a few days ago and today I finally got some free time so I decided to test the platform and write my honest feedback about it. This review is going to be helpful for those people who want to use this mixer.

User Interface/Web Design of Thormixer

I have visited the Thormixer via Tor browser and all of the tests were done on the Tor mirror or Onion URL of the Thormixer. The web design of this mixer is very unique and simplistic. I like the design of the webpage a lot because it reminds me of Thor when I visit this mixer.

The design of the site is simple, all of the elements on the webpage are useful ones and anyone who has used a mixer before can easily use this mixer without any difficulty. So far I have noticed no delays or slow downs on the Tor version of the Thormixer. I would rate the webpage loading and user interface of the mixer 9.5/10 and I hope in few days we may see some improvements in it.

Modes of Mixing Available

Thormixer comes with two modes of mixing, 1st mode is "complete anonymity" while the 2nd one is "complete anonymity + precise payment." The "complete anonymity" mode has minimum deposit requirement of 0.003 BTC while the "complete anonymity + precise payment" has minimum deposit requirement of 0.005 BTC.

Complete Anonymity
Complete Anonymity + Precise Payment

The mixing fee of both modes is same and duration of mixing is also same for both modes. In my mixing test I went with the first mode as it has minimum requirement of just 0.003 BTC as compare to 0.005 BTC.

Mixing Process

To test the mixing process of the Thormixer I first visited their Tor mirror, the page loaded within seconds. I have selected complete anonymity mode of the mixer for this review and entered my first and second Bitcoin wallet address and then I clicked on "Start Mix Bitcoins" button to initiate the mixing process.

After clicking that button I was taken to another page within a second where I got Letter of Guarantee which I downloaded on my computer. Thormixer also generated a Bitcoin wallet address for the mixing process and I sent almost 0.0032 Bitcoin to that address to test the mixer. Although, the minimum requirement was 0.0030 BTC but I sent 0.0032 BTC for the test.

I have selected the transaction fee and set it a little bit more than the high priority transaction fee of mempool. At that time mempool's high priority transaction fee was around 30 sat/vB but I set the transaction fee at 33.1 sat/vB for fast transaction. Within few minutes the transaction was confirmed. After that I had to wait a few hours to see the results of the mixing.

The mixing of the coins was completed within 6 hours, I received mixed coins on my first address a few hours earlier. And within 6 hours I received mixed coins on both of my addresses. During this time, I was unable to see any progress on the mixer's page and the mixing was completed in background.

After the mixing was done I checked the mixed coins to see that do those coins have any relation to the coins that I sent or not. The mixed coins were totally different from the coins that I sent. I believe the mixer has done what it promised.

My Suggestions for Thormixer Team

I have noticed the fees of Thormixer were somewhat high for the mixing process and I wasn't able to set the mixing fee myself. So my 1st suggestion to Thormixer team is to add the feature of manual fee setting by the user for the mixing.

My 2nd suggestion to Thormixer team is to improve the site's UI a little bit more so a user who is mixing the coins could get estimated timing and the remaining time of the mixing. That would help the user to know that how long the mixer took to complete the mixing process.

Conclusion

ThorMixer is a quite good and reliable mixer, the features that it offers are quite good and it's mixing process is quite good. I was unable to trace any relation of mixed coins with my own coins so the mixer delivered what it promised. Overall, my experience with this mixer was really good.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 02:14:13 PM by SamReomo »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1547
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:26:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
my review

i would said thormixer is very good

- for first, they use pgp B8A5 CFCA F63F F2D8 384A 6B12 D3B2 8095 6F0E 7CAF for me who use pgp is a correct guy
- second, for privacy we have tor site http://63tcvr7j5gju24emo3ygbxmezqmg7z2zyby27n647jmu4uzcosiduzid.onion/ is very good
- well written "how works"
- the fee is written, 4-5%
- Resistance to taint analysis - VERY GOOD
- Resistance to cluster analysis - VERY GOOD
- Resistance to volume analysis - VERY VERY GOOD
- telegram bot https://t.me/thormixer_bot !!!

------

second part - i do today because so curious

i sent now at 9.00 UTC+1 the money for mixing

and now i see when arrive and write here
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 09:05:43 AM by babo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████