follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Football and Money Which Unite the World?  (Read 730 times)

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Football and Money Which Unite the World?
« on: February 14, 2024, 07:18:40 PM »
I made some research about the topic both in the forum and Google Search Engine but I didn't see any related topic as well but if anyone noticed that this topic has been discussed here before then call my attention. But I know that it is at other forum.
Yes let go back to the course of discussion. This has been an argument for group of people across the globe and many have been saying that money is the only thing that making the the world to be united but in my own POV football is also uniting the world. I saw a social media post that, two countries were fighting and a football match was fixed for the two countries to play as regional competition and a popular footballer from one of the country asked his country to go and play the match in the other country and asked the other country soldiers to drop their weapons and they did and the match was played and after the match the war between the two countries also ended. So from your observation which of the two really Unite the World. Football or Money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Football and Money Which Unite the World?
« on: February 14, 2024, 07:18:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1600
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:53:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Re: Football and Money Which Unite the World?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 08:13:49 PM »

why compare money to football?  football is not popular in some countries. 
nothing unites the world now, even the Ukraine-Russia war people are siding with Russia because people just don't trust the government anymore after all the times they have been telling us since time.

but have Elon and Zuckerberg inside the octagon, people may just stop what they are doing and watch. we wanna see people like them fight.  ;D

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 790
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 09:55:15 PM »
Money will always bring the world together due to international business relationship. But it is sad to see that even doing business does not mean that if these countries have some sentimental issues that they would tolerate one another. Football is getting more popular as we are seeing some countries that don't have interest in football then, are recently showing interest. Football brings people from different countries together but does not mean that it unites them. We can see how racism is still in football, last year it happened to Vini

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:27:11 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 11:15:24 PM »
Hmm interesting, well from my own take, I think football is big but not every country plays football or enjoys football but I think if we are to evaluate the ratio the bigger portion will be given to the football being the more uniting figure and I say this with the example that transpired in my own country.

Just recently Nigerian were all united as one and forget about all the hardship that the country posses to them base on the expectations and brilliant performance of the super eagles that led them to the finals and believe me that day of the finals was a really something as Nigerian were all over were in one spirit but unfortunately we still lost the trophy.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 751
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:31:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 11:42:27 PM »
It is money. Nothing unites a country other than money because every country needs a collaborative business idea to boost its economy to growth and football can't offer that. What football can offer is happiness moments for both countries at that point and after that, the unity ends and there won't be any other further unification of those countries. But as for those countries who share a monetary exchange of goods and services, their relationship continues and that keeps unifying them economically.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:14:52 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 12:41:45 AM »
Having a common interest in something, be it football or money, does not mean the same as being united (which is an overrated term by the way).
People don't unite just for the sake of it, they do it to achieve something. They unite to fight for something or against something.
Football can unite people in some cases, i.e. fans of rival clubs unite to support their national team etc, but it also divides people on the fans of different teams. None of that is inherently good or bad.

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1445
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:55:19 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 02:18:03 AM »
I made some research about the topic both in the forum and Google Search Engine but I didn't see any related topic as well but if anyone noticed that this topic has been discussed here before then call my attention. But I know that it is at other forum.
Yes let go back to the course of discussion. This has been an argument for group of people across the globe and many have been saying that money is the only thing that making the the world to be united but in my own POV football is also uniting the world. I saw a social media post that, two countries were fighting and a football match was fixed for the two countries to play as regional competition and a popular footballer from one of the country asked his country to go and play the match in the other country and asked the other country soldiers to drop their weapons and they did and the match was played and after the match the war between the two countries also ended. So from your observation which of the two really Unite the World. Football or Money.
The war didn't magically end because 2 countries played soccer. There was probably a lot of politics involved that had more to do with things outside of football IMO.

Neither unite the world. Money usually separates people and football is just entertainment.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 02:18:03 AM »

Online Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2024, 02:46:45 AM »
Yes, here is a reality I have noticed where the war between Russia and Ukraine is going on but the only football match I have seen is with these two teams facing each other in a friendly atmosphere on the same field.  Sports definitely creates a bond between two different nations or between two different countries by creating a harmonious environment.  In that case, I will not give as much importance to money as football or sports.  Especially between Pakistan and India, there is always a bilateral conflict within the two countries, although these two teams are opposite each other on the field of play, but only for cricket, these two teams face each other by maintaining a cordial atmosphere between each other.  However, it creates a bond between the two countries, be it football cricket or any other sports competition in the world.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2024, 03:01:15 AM »
So from your observation which of the two really Unite the World. Football or Money.
I don't really know about the hustle and bustle of football, but where I am, football is very trendy in terms of sports, and other sports are not as famous as football.
Maybe also in my place football can unite together into one goal.

Money is definitely the first choice for everyone and I am also one of them who needs money every day.
I work every day to earn money, everyone works to earn money, playing football is also to earn money.
I would really agree if football and money are what unite the main goal for everyone, money for everyone and football for all football lovers.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3439
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:44:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2024, 03:55:15 AM »
It's the common interest that unites countries in the form alliances. In your example, both countries neither wanted to give up but also recognized the losses they suffered as a result of the war. The football game just provided an opportunity. If one country doesn't have an interest in settling, the war would have continued.

These alliances aren't ironclad though. If their national interests do not align, expect these countries to part ways.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2024, 05:35:34 AM »
I saw a social media post that, two countries were fighting and a football match was fixed for the two countries to play as regional competition and a popular footballer from one of the country asked his country to go and play the match in the other country and asked the other country soldiers to drop their weapons and they did and the match was played and after the match the war between the two countries also ended. So from your observation which of the two really Unite the World. Football or Money.

To a certain extent, sports can play a vital role in uniting people but generally as far as I know observing human nature at play in geopolitics people go to war because of deep historical differences and those differences won't easily be healed by bringing them together and have then play football. I am sorry to pour some cold water on this idea but sports and even money will not be the lasting solutions to big and small conflicts around the world. Like in the war right now between Gaza and Israel, their differences go back to decades of conflicts and there are no easy solutions for them...and even if one will be torched and lose the war the battle will continue on for generations to come until one of them will be totally obliterated and that is why war is a question of strength though the battle can be a little bit different. Israel is winning the war but losing the battle in the eyes of the world. Now, it would have been nice if we can just have them play football and they forget everything that transpired in the past...how I wish it would be so easy at that. But I admire your desire for peace, prosperity and freedom though sadly in today's world those may not be easy to find as long as humanity is conflicted within. And not even Bitcoin and cryptocurrency for that matter can be able to stop war and create peace for all to enjoy.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1438
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:23:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2024, 02:04:16 PM »
what unites countries with other countries is money where business is carried out for the betterment of both parties, football is just a game and even a competition for entertainment, but if there is something like you said it could be made into history if one football match can make a country make peace from a war

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2024, 03:25:30 PM »
Football is the most popular sport in the world and if you want to say football unites the world that's fine. We can see during the World Cup for example, all eyes are on the biggest football party.

But I don't understand why the comparison and the question of which unites the world more, football or money. In fact now money is one of the sources of problems, one of the things that makes some countries go to war is because of money.

I don't think we can compare what unites the world more, football and money.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2024, 03:34:22 PM »
but have Elon and Zuckerberg inside the octagon, people may just stop what they are doing and watch. we wanna see people like them fight.  ;D
I personally like this idea that instead of comapring football and money why not these billionairs? That's a lot more fun just like what TraxNYC and Nico Leonard did I really enjoyed that match given that these billionaires were not into the sports of boxing as you can see with how they do it in the ring. 😅

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:20:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2024, 09:16:00 PM »
Both are tools that enhances countries and puts countries together whether war or any conflict between inter state and between intra community what unites them is money and football. But sometimes money also easily causes conflicts between two country it could be crud oil or natural resource that easily breaks and tor countries/state/ and community apart.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG