follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??  (Read 7821 times)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??
« Reply #165 on: March 29, 2024, 11:19:05 PM »
A few days ago all investors expected Bitcoin to break all its past records and set new records, Bitcoin is breaking all its past records and standing at new records over time, so naturally now we expect Bitcoin to touch $100k in the next step. Bitcoin price has a good chance of touching $100K by 2025. Bitcoin only needs to go above $30k to touch $100k from its current price. If Bitcoin can go above $30k more then Bitcoin will touch $100k for the first time. We are almost at the middle of 24 years so there is still plenty of time and expect Bitcoin to reach its goal by then.
Many have hoped that the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k, but look at the condition of the exchange now, it looks like the bearish season has returned because currently the price of Bitcoin on the exchange has started to fall, and the conclusion of this movement is that halving is no longer a top priority for Bitcoin price increase.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 29, 2024, 11:19:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #166 on: March 29, 2024, 11:56:19 PM »
Many have hoped that the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k, but look at the condition of the exchange now, it looks like the bearish season has returned because currently the price of Bitcoin on the exchange has started to fall, and the conclusion of this movement is that halving is no longer a top priority for Bitcoin price increase.
The bearish season doesn't return now. It is too early for another bearish season. Even the first year of bullish season isn't over yet. Why we must be afraid of the bearish season now? Sure people expected to see the price can be above $100k. But some people begin to not very optimistic due to some bad news and the current drop in the market. However, I think there is still a chance for Bitcoin to be above $100k in this year.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2024, 02:35:33 AM »
The bearish season doesn't return now. It is too early for another bearish season. Even the first year of bullish season isn't over yet. Why we must be afraid of the bearish season now? Sure people expected to see the price can be above $100k. But some people begin to not very optimistic due to some bad news and the current drop in the market. However, I think there is still a chance for Bitcoin to be above $100k in this year.

why are we discussing the bearish season, even the top ATH has not been achieved at this time. The bullish season will still continue until early next year, so we should focus on the bullish season and buy again when a correction occurs. stay calm, if it's still far away.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2024, 04:59:07 AM »
I am also still optimistic that we are actually still at the beginning of the bullish season. Even if there is a decline now and BTC is still seen fighting in the current area. but corrections in bullish markets also often occur. We can look at the history of BTC price movements during previous halvings and we can see almost the same pattern. Although I'm not sure if this year or next year btc can reach 100k. But I am optimistic that one day this price will be reached.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2024, 07:04:46 AM »

I am also still optimistic that we are actually still at the beginning of the bullish season. Even if there is a decline now and BTC is still seen fighting in the current area. but corrections in bullish markets also often occur. We can look at the history of BTC price movements during previous halvings and we can see almost the same pattern. Although I'm not sure if this year or next year btc can reach 100k. But I am optimistic that one day this price will be reached.

I think this is the start of the bullish, although some people say it has entered the middle of the bullish, but according to my analysis the bullish started when the bitcoin halving, so it is still early in the bullish season. Bitcoin will reach a price of $100K in Q4 this year, this is my prediction.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2024, 10:51:09 AM »

I think this is the start of the bullish, although some people say it has entered the middle of the bullish, but according to my analysis the bullish started when the bitcoin halving, so it is still early in the bullish season. Bitcoin will reach a price of $100K in Q4 this year, this is my prediction.

Actually, if you look at the current price movement of bitcoin, bitcoin has the potential to touch $100k, maybe it's hard to guess when that will happen? possibly late this year or perhaps early next year.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #171 on: March 30, 2024, 12:07:58 PM »
Actually, if you look at the current price movement of bitcoin, bitcoin has the potential to touch $100k, maybe it's hard to guess when that will happen? possibly late this year or perhaps early next year.

Bitcoin is 70k$ so there is a possibility that bitcoin will touch 100k$ but I think that it will not happen very soon because reaching to 73k$ again takes a long time so 100k$ will take more than this.

At the end of this year there is a probability that bitcoin will go towards 100k$ but currently we cannot say that it will reach in one or two months because its not an easy attainment. Current year is full of Bull season and due to such Bull season we will not see huge dump but if unfortunately it happens then we should buy more instead of selling due to panic.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 30, 2024, 12:07:58 PM »

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2024, 07:53:48 PM »
I don't know how it may happen but I have a strong conviction that by the year 2025, we would have achieved having the bitcoin market price all time high above $100,000 this is what many of us are already looking after and waiting towards in seing that it happened in sooner than expected because once it's all about bullrun, the market remains unpredictable on the kind of direction and dimensions it may take in attaining a new all time high.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #173 on: April 13, 2024, 03:00:24 PM »

Bitcoin is 70k$ so there is a possibility that bitcoin will touch 100k$ but I think that it will not happen very soon because reaching to 73k$ again takes a long time so 100k$ will take more than this.

At the end of this year there is a probability that bitcoin will go towards 100k$ but currently we cannot say that it will reach in one or two months because its not an easy attainment. Current year is full of Bull season and due to such Bull season we will not see huge dump but if unfortunately it happens then we should buy more instead of selling due to panic.
I think for now there is no hope for Bitcoin to reach a price of $100k this year. We saw the price of Bitcoin collapse some time ago making my belief about Bitcoin reaching a price of $100k gone. Bitcoin will probably take another 4-5 years to reach the ATH target of $100k.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2024, 04:31:01 PM »

I think for now there is no hope for Bitcoin to reach a price of $100k this year. We saw the price of Bitcoin collapse some time ago making my belief about Bitcoin reaching a price of $100k gone. Bitcoin will probably take another 4-5 years to reach the ATH target of $100k.
The price of bitcoin just experienced a correction, don't underestimate the price of bitcoin and think it won't reach $100k, bitcoin is still in great demand and corrections will always occur in the crypto world. Currently bitcoin seems to be struggling and I think there will be another correction, but I have confidence that the price of bitcoin will reach more than $100K this year. No need to wait another 3-4 years, many people predict Bitcoin will reach a price above $100K

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2024, 07:35:41 PM »
The price of bitcoin just experienced a correction, don't underestimate the price of bitcoin and think it won't reach $100k, bitcoin is still in great demand and corrections will always occur in the crypto world. Currently bitcoin seems to be struggling and I think there will be another correction, but I have confidence that the price of bitcoin will reach more than $100K this year. No need to wait another 3-4 years, many people predict Bitcoin will reach a price above $100K
No mate, the price of bitcoin this year will not be able to reach the target of $100k. There is no good news that can trigger an increase in the price of Bitcoin. It is possible that if next year there is no bad news then there will be an opportunity for the price to increase. However, if there is bad news that circulating then it won't happen and it will be increasingly difficult to break through the wall that exists at $100k.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2024, 09:18:26 AM »
No mate, the price of bitcoin this year will not be able to reach the target of $100k. There is no good news that can trigger an increase in the price of Bitcoin. It is possible that if next year there is no bad news then there will be an opportunity for the price to increase. However, if there is bad news that circulating then it won't happen and it will be increasingly difficult to break through the wall that exists at $100k.
It looks like we will see good news as soon as possible, with the Bitcoin ETF approved, we all see that demand is increasing and currently what we see is that they are just waiting for the Bitcoin halving and hoping to buy when the Bitcoin price falls. so in my opinion the influence of ETFs will still be influential after the halving
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2024, 09:22:59 AM »

I also prefer to think that we are still in the early phase of the bull market once the current correction is over. So we may still not see the true rise of the real crypto market. Corrections that occur due to panic in the market due to war can also bring in new investors who buy during corrections like now. And doesn't red mean buy.  ;D

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2024, 10:11:32 AM »

I also prefer to think that we are still in the early phase of the bull market once the current correction is over. So we may still not see the true rise of the real crypto market. Corrections that occur due to panic in the market due to war can also bring in new investors who buy during corrections like now. And doesn't red mean buy.  ;D
You are right, red means buy, but if we still have free funds to do so. Because I didn't have time to sell my bitcoin when it reached $73K, I don't plan to buy again during this correction. I only target long-term sales, because I don't have much time to monitor the market
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2024, 11:10:26 AM »
Its like before the end of the year 2024, we are going to have bitcoin all time high and this may as well extent to the beginning of 2025, we cannot be sure of when and which rate will bitcoin reached for its all tie high, though there are more speculations about seeing the market performing to the rate of $100,000 to $200,000 by the said fist quarter of the year 2025, this is where the common expectations of the people goes.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG