follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading  (Read 3027 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2024, 07:07:39 PM »
We just need to go by what we are good at, we don't have to follow the crowd or what other people are saying, it may work perfectly for them but reverse may be the case in our own situation, we need to examine ourselves in knowing what's best for us, we must not take any offer from what people are giving us, we need to seek for the true and genuine insight on trading and it will be left on us to decide whether we are trading or going for long time investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2024, 07:07:39 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline CryptoTalisman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:19:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2024, 09:15:01 AM »
I am doing both. I am investing on bitcoin from last one years. I already holding near about $2k Bitcoin. And Some Altcoin. I think Bitcoin will give me healthy profit. My average buying price near about $32000. Now i am near about 2x profited. And i want to hold it till 2025.

And i also trading Bitcoin and some altcoin. Now i believe bull session ruling so all cryptocurrency market are up. This market trading is risky but i am doing is very carefully. But i am trading for maintaining for my family.

I think before Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price will hit new ATH and touch $70k. Now bitcoin price is near about $62k. So if all were ok then it bitcoin price will go above $70k easily.

Investing long term on BTC and other major altcoins with very good mcap is the best strategy however having separate funds for trading to cater for daily needs is very essential if one doesn't have a daily job that put food on the table. Although it depends on the type of trading you opt for, either futures or spot but spot trading only brings profit on this kind of market hence futures trading is more sustainable on the long run but carries higher risk. Personally I have made decent amount on trading in the last few months by copying pro traders on Bitget while maintaining my investment. This is another way to earn daily if one isn't good with trading.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2024, 03:40:46 PM »
We just need to go by what we are good at, we don't have to follow the crowd or what other people are saying, it may work perfectly for them but reverse may be the case in our own situation, we need to examine ourselves in knowing what's best for us, we must not take any offer from what people are giving us, we need to seek for the true and genuine insight on trading and it will be left on us to decide whether we are trading or going for long time investment.
I agree with this, we should look at the limits of our abilities before doing something, and if we feel we are not enough to do it then we can learn first and do it slowly.

If we compete with what other people are doing then maybe it will put pressure on us. I mean make it a motivation, but don't rush into doing it because everything requires a process.

If we rush too much, it's not good for us, because maybe we will experience things we don't want.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2024, 09:50:16 PM »
Ignorance is the main reason behind anything. The more knowledge one acquires, the more one will know and benefit from it. An investor can invest if he feels he is competent. If someone knows well about trading then he can trade and if someone does not have enough knowledge then there is a possibility of big loss if he trades. In the case of trading, a trader has to acquire various types of knowledge, on the other hand, if a holder has minimum knowledge, he can earn good profit by holding. I do both holding and trading in my own case.

Offline Cryptomultiplier

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 10:20:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2024, 01:31:31 AM »
Ignorance is the main reason behind anything. The more knowledge one acquires, the more one will know and benefit from it. An investor can invest if he feels he is competent. If someone knows well about trading then he can trade and if someone does not have enough knowledge then there is a possibility of big loss if he trades. In the case of trading, a trader has to acquire various types of knowledge, on the other hand, if a holder has minimum knowledge, he can earn good profit by holding. I do both holding and trading in my own case.

Pardon my inquisitiveness, but ain't holding also to be known as investing?
I don't want to create a confusion, but a trader can do both HODLing,  trading and any other investment like ETFs if the funds are available.

For now trading full time isn't a viable option and if not occasionally, it is just to remain versed and updated with new developments on exchanges, and HoDL as well as diversify  portfolio and transact. Am more inclined to try out Arbitrage trading sometime soonest just to see if I can keep up and master a strategy of my own.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2024, 08:58:22 AM »
I agree with this, we should look at the limits of our abilities before doing something, and if we feel we are not enough to do it then we can learn first and do it slowly.

If we compete with what other people are doing then maybe it will put pressure on us. I mean make it a motivation, but don't rush into doing it because everything requires a process.

If we rush too much, it's not good for us, because maybe we will experience things we don't want.

-    Yes, that's right; it doesn't matter if it's slow, as long as the important thing is that we learn what we study in the thing we want to learn. Especially when we enter crypto trading, it cannot be ignored or studied.

And when it is studied, it should also be accompanied by passion, willingness, patience, and determination so that the time we give to the study we will do in the field of the crypto industry will not be wasted.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2024, 02:20:56 PM »

-    Yes, that's right; it doesn't matter if it's slow, as long as the important thing is that we learn what we study in the thing we want to learn. Especially when we enter crypto trading, it cannot be ignored or studied.

And when it is studied, it should also be accompanied by passion, willingness, patience, and determination so that the time we give to the study we will do in the field of the crypto industry will not be wasted.
Even though it's slow, I prefer to say that it means we are careful about something, walking slowly to achieve the goal is no problem rather than rushing but we find difficulties in front of us.

You are right, determination and a strong will are something that is needed, because with determination we will be full of enthusiasm and we will face everything that makes us difficult. Because I believe that every time there is difficulty, there will definitely be ease ahead that we will experience.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2024, 02:20:56 PM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2024, 12:32:09 PM »
Even though it's slow, I prefer to say that it means we are careful about something, walking slowly to achieve the goal is no problem rather than rushing but we find difficulties in front of us.

You are right, determination and a strong will are something that is needed, because with determination we will be full of enthusiasm and we will face everything that makes us difficult. Because I believe that every time there is difficulty, there will definitely be ease ahead that we will experience.
It's true, our journey in life will be like that when we experience difficulties, we will definitely find a sense of ease, but we have to keep trying to keep fighting to get what we want, because everything requires a process that must be gone through.

All the processes that each person experiences will definitely be different, perhaps the economic conditions are also very different, so if faced with a choice, I prefer long-term investments rather than having to make very short trades.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2024, 06:59:53 PM »

It's true, our journey in life will be like that when we experience difficulties, we will definitely find a sense of ease, but we have to keep trying to keep fighting to get what we want, because everything requires a process that must be gone through.

All the processes that each person experiences will definitely be different, perhaps the economic conditions are also very different, so if faced with a choice, I prefer long-term investments rather than having to make very short trades.
If I do both, long-term investment with potential holding coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, solanan and BNB. And I also trade to make a profit every day, although we can't always make a daily profit, sometimes we also lose. but the total profit and loss in one week is greater than the profit

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2024, 08:37:47 PM »

Everyday is not a good day so sometimes you will hear good news and sometimes the condition will be totally changed but remember that a good time needs sacrifices. When we continuously work hard and don't give up then a time will come when we will possess everything for which we saw a dream.

Some people will win continuously but don't be disappointed by examining their status because every person find things which they deserve so may be you deserve better than this therefore don't forget that better things needs more time.

Long term investment is good in terms that it give you more time to make accurate decisions but in trading you will loss more and also trading will make you mentally unstable if you Loss more and win nothing.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1554
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2024, 08:48:27 PM »
As the market is super high everybody is showing off they know what they are doing. Hence, looking for clout that they will chop off their money for Signals. But in all sincerity, we all know that in this season, no one can ever go wrong because everything they do will be right...

As a good trader, do you keep on advancing your trading skills and Invest in coins that will do better or do you keep trading?

The reason I asked this is because I don't want to succumb to my thoughts on the noises I see on different platforms.  Maybe I might be thinking it wrongly because I think, this is the best time to invest yea, mostly in good projects
The reason I quoted the op even when the conversation has spanned to larger number of pages is because I want the op to get my message in case they are using telegram notification. The debate between investing and trading will continue to grow in as much as the cryptocurrency market is concerned. Answering your question, I am investing and not trading. However I do wish that I am a professional trader because those guys make more money than investors. Someone may argue this but it is the truth. Investing for long-term purpose might not need any special skill, but daytime trading needs an intensive special skill. Assuming I know how to trade, I would just invest and forget about my investment for a very long time and still be making money from day trading which is a double win. What do I mean in essence, an experience day trader could also be investing but an investor who does not know how to trade will make no money from day trading.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2024, 01:17:22 PM »
If I do both, long-term investment with potential holding coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, solanan and BNB. And I also trade to make a profit every day, although we can't always make a daily profit, sometimes we also lose. but the total profit and loss in one week is greater than the profit
When you have a lot of time to look at exchanges and trade, you should still be careful when buying coins. I agree if you only focus on the four coins of your choice which are enough to guarantee you will always make a profit. If market conditions are busy, the trading volume of Bitcoin increases, then all the coins you own will have the opportunity to make a lot of profit. We just need to be smart in managing all the capital we use to keep making a profit and never get trapped in high prices because that will make us depressed.

Offline akeemqaz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2024, 01:46:24 AM »
I'm investing and trading. I can't do without both I think. Although, I prefer to invest in low cap coins only and focus on trading high cap coins.
I most pair most of my altcoins with Bitcoin using Bitget smart portfolio to automatically take profit from them and buy Bitcoin incase they pump against it. This is because I feel like Bitcoin is more stable.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2024, 07:14:27 PM »
When you have a lot of time to look at exchanges and trade, you should still be careful when buying coins. I agree if you only focus on the four coins of your choice which are enough to guarantee you will always make a profit. If market conditions are busy, the trading volume of Bitcoin increases, then all the coins you own will have the opportunity to make a lot of profit. We just need to be smart in managing all the capital we use to keep making a profit and never get trapped in high prices because that will make us depressed.
The coins I mentioned above have proven that the kpij coins remain viable and are always a priority in investing. We can hold and when the market improves we can also trade. bitcoin, ethereum, solanan and BNB are coins that are very popular and have a larger community than other coins

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2024, 07:55:36 PM »
I'm investing and trading. I can't do without both I think. Although, I prefer to invest in low cap coins only and focus on trading high cap coins.
I most pair most of my altcoins with Bitcoin using Bitget smart portfolio to automatically take profit from them and buy Bitcoin incase they pump against it. This is because I feel like Bitcoin is more stable.
Why would really be needing up to choose one if we can have both? Of course majority will really be going into this kind of selection on which we know that we do have those coins that
are being holded on which this is something that you would really be needing up or simply this is a form of investment. It did really just turns out that it wasnt something that you could really
be able to handle it out on the time that both things will really turns go south. You would really be needing up to consider higher risks level or factors on both things but since you have chosen
this path then its impossible that you arent prepared for whatever the things that you would really be going into.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG