follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

So you get a BTC or 100k. To hodl for exactly 1 year what do you pick.

1 (8.3%)
1 BTC
10 (83.3%)
I would want 50k and 0.5 btc
1 (8.3%)
Damn I would not want to guess.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closes: July 09, 2024, 10:48:54 PM

Author Topic: What would you want to have and hodl for 1 year?  (Read 787 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: What would you want to have and hodl for 1 year?
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2024, 01:23:58 PM »
If I hold bitcoin for one year, it will definitely touch 159k dollars if it is possible to hold it from now until 2025. The sooner you engage in long-term holdings, the sooner you can reap the benefits. Because the Bitcoin price is poised to set record highs in this four-year halving cycle. From past halving history you can certainly learn about new bitcoin breath. Every halving bitcoin has set a new record for its price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2024, 01:23:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1646
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2024, 05:40:02 PM »

I mean, it still doesn't change the fact that I rather hold btc because if I am wrong then I can still keep holding btc and be 100k+ eventually. Sure if I am wrong, I could buy more than 1 btc with the 100k so that would be still bad, but its not like end of the world, I could still hold long term and get into 100k+ range eventually. But if I am right, I will have more than 100k without a doubt, and that's the reason why I would prefer BTC, because in one of them there is a long term solution to making a mistake, but in the other there is none.

I would say a better calculation is still "you are given a choice, if you pick the right one you get the keep the money, if you are wrong then the money is taken from you", if that was the question then I would seriously consider my answer, because then there is something to lose.

that is a completely different idea 💡 and it is flat out gambling.

But I have to say it is an interesting thought.

The correct choice would always be take the btc since the payout is
 0 or a btc worth more than 100k.

picking the cash the payout is
0 or exactly 100k

May as well pick the one that give more value if you win.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2024, 07:18:14 PM »
If I hold bitcoin for one year, it will definitely touch 159k dollars if it is possible to hold it from now until 2025. The sooner you engage in long-term holdings, the sooner you can reap the benefits. Because the Bitcoin price is poised to set record highs in this four-year halving cycle. From past halving history you can certainly learn about new bitcoin breath. Every halving bitcoin has set a new record for its price.
Usually one year after halving time bitcoin has chance for growing up with last halving edition, surely I hold for one year and getting chance to sell bitcoin above $130k and seems optimistic for one year later bitcoin hit this price. Halving is good moment for bitcoin get back to higher price but all halving edition always give positive side with bitcoin price pump drastically one year later after halving time.
I hold for one year and take benefit bitcoin raise up above $130k and its not difficult with bitcoin have reach $73k last several weeks and up to 50% above seems easy one year later.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 755
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2024, 10:35:36 PM »
Knowing fully well what will happen in a year time, which is the crypto bull run taking much effect, I would prefer to hodl 1 Bitcoin for a year than go for $100k cash.

My reason is that, by this time next year, it is anticipated that Bitcoin would go much higher in price than $65k it is fluctuating at. And there speculation that Bitcoin will skyrocket to a price above $150k.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1802
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:22:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2024, 12:01:07 AM »
I thought about this a long time. Having to hodl the btc or the 100k for a year makes this a tough call. 

I think I would take the cash.

I assume it would be for this year so I take the Bitcoin because of the halving, there's a big probability that the price will go up to $100k further, and if I HODL before the start of this year I already made a profit, the $100k will not gain profit but its a safe HODL if the price of Bitcoin plummet.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2024, 05:15:06 AM »
I'll go with 1 BTC. Having 100k and hold it for a year  it remains the same. Unlike having BTC, the price is volatile which is the reason why investing is good because we can make money by it. If we hold it for 1 year for sure we can profit or we lose some value. But one thing for sure, Bitcoin is different, the price will go further as times go by especially this year the halving is approaching.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2024, 12:51:41 AM »
Everyone with the way the see's the money be it bitcoin or fiat (cash)
Presenting 100k or bitcoin is like telling you to go make a replication of this money for a whole year. Meaning if you were being give money you should look for what to do to double the money some people may chose to hold bitcoin while some might chose to hold fiat just as you did now. Let us look out for some factor over here, when you are being given bitcoin to hold this means that we might be in the bull season or in the bear season since is not 4 years probably to meet up halving, or it could be that the fund was given to you within the period of halving meaning if you hold bitcoin there is every possibility to make profits. Why I will chose a physical business is that, you can do real business and multiply the money with the period of one year without you losing them instead there will be increase. but if you invest in bitcoin there is every tendency that you are going to incur lost where you can't account for the investment due to it's volatility. So I choose cash to do physical business.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2024, 12:51:41 AM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2024, 07:23:29 PM »
I'll go with 1 BTC. Having 100k and hold it for a year  it remains the same. Unlike having BTC, the price is volatile which is the reason why investing is good because we can make money by it. If we hold it for 1 year for sure we can profit or we lose some value. But one thing for sure, Bitcoin is different, the price will go further as times go by especially this year the halving is approaching.
Not all coins that you hold for years can provide a lot of profit, even Bitcoin cannot provide a guarantee of profit, because when you buy Bitcoin when the price is ATH and the next movement is the price collapses then you have to wait at least 4 years for the price to increase again.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2024, 02:07:44 AM »
Not all coins that you hold for years can provide a lot of profit, even Bitcoin cannot provide a guarantee of profit, because when you buy Bitcoin when the price is ATH and the next movement is the price collapses then you have to wait at least 4 years for the price to increase again.
Yeah, there is no guarantee that we can get a lot of profit if we hold Bitcoin for years. The only guarantee here is that your assets is 100% secured if you keep it in a right place. Since you are the owner of the key, you have the full responsibility of it or else it will risk your assets. However, if the time has come that the price of Bitcoin will go below your buying price, just don't sell it and wait until the price went higher at profit no matter how long is it because I believe in every halving phase Bitcoin will go higher.

Offline New Ranger

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 04:27:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Avatar Karma
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2024, 04:15:58 PM »

BTC is the purest and doesn't have to be too technical, the important thing is to start and according to my assumption, despite the correction that occurs in the market, most holders are still comfortable, but if investing other than BTC may not be as comfortable as BTC.

Quote from: robelneo link=topic=319985.msg1534092#msg1534092
I assume it would be for this year so I take the Bitcoin because of the halving, there's a big probability that the price will go up to $100k further, and if I HODL before the start of this year I already made a profit, the $100k will not gain profit but its a safe HODL if the price of Bitcoin plummet.

Yes. I totally agree and BTC will run faster past the 100K price for this year. I see the proof after the ETF is approved and at least this is a strong signal that in the future BTC is a highly calculated asset with significant returns.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2024, 11:55:26 PM »
If I hold bitcoin for one year, it will definitely touch 159k dollars if it is possible to hold it from now until 2025. The sooner you engage in long-term holdings, the sooner you can reap the benefits. Because the Bitcoin price is poised to set record highs in this four-year halving cycle.
Why you are so confident that the price of Bitcoin will touch $159k in 2025? You can see the current drop in Bitcoin price, it is just about $61k - $65k. Bitcoin price just moved in these prices, it looked a bit difficult to increase to $70k again. Many people even doubt that the price of Bitcoin can reach $100k with this condition. It is a bit surprising that you are confident the price of Bitcoin will be $159k in the next year.

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1071
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:42:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2024, 12:43:17 AM »
If someone have some spare to spend their daily needs and wants probably, they can hold even more than a year for any amount. Because if someone just get their investments from their salary where they usually get it later to buy things, 6 months is long enough to hold lmao. Well these are the average earners. But those who have more ways of earning, can probably hold for longer time then keep on stacking.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2024, 10:40:40 PM »
I thought about this a long time. Having to hodl the btc or the 100k for a year makes this a tough call. 

I think I would take the cash.
I believe BTC can reach $150K-$170K in this cycle, and this price zone could be reached by 2025. So, if given the choice to choose and hold, I would definitely take 1 BTC as it would generate a 50% return after 1 year, while USDT can only generate an APR of around 20% per year.

It would be better if we had the option to take $100K and invest it to buy around 1.5 BTC right now ^^
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1646
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2024, 02:23:06 AM »
So far picking the 100k looks best but there is around 11 months to go.

Offline johnsaributua

• Activity: 161
  • crypto for life
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:48:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Signature Karma One year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2024, 01:58:21 AM »
That's a logical statement, that it's time to take profit btc sir. ;D Cash is constant and can buy what you want, if some of it can be kept in fiat and not spend it of course you can buy bitkoin when the dump is maybe 1/3 of the current. it's still a long way to Q4 enjoy your day for the 2024 bitcoin journey. I think for this high price for some people is not short time, like me ;D
need work

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG