follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Merlin Chain (MERL) Pre-Market Trading  (Read 178 times)

Offline BattleAxe1

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:07:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Karma Topic Starter
Merlin Chain (MERL) Pre-Market Trading
« on: April 12, 2024, 08:39:38 PM »
Although I've known about OTC "trading" but I felt it was predominantly for stable coins like USDT or more prominent coins like Bitcoin and ethereum in large volume.

More interestingly, it's now clear to me that significantly more than half of the volume in crypto trade is on OTC looking at China alone and other countries with restrictions on cryptocurrency trading.

And now, I just stumbled upon one of the exchanges innovation of Pre-Market trading which feels like a latest innovation to me. I glean on the CEX announcement about trading Merlin Chain (MERL) in Pre-Market before their official listing.

From what I have read, their platform will facilitate a form of P2P between buyers and sellers enabling them to acquire coins at optimal price.

Does anyone have experience with OTC trading of Crypto other than BTC, USDT or experience of Pre-Market Trading?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Merlin Chain (MERL) Pre-Market Trading
« on: April 12, 2024, 08:39:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: Merlin Chain (MERL) Pre-Market Trading
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 08:39:10 PM »
Does anyone have experience with OTC trading of Crypto other than BTC, USDT or experience of Pre-Market Trading?
Indeed premarket trading is the latest innovation for me as well. Because as I am in airdrop hunting and I have seen many project's coins are already trading at the Aevo exchange (pre-market) but it does not mean the price on the actual market after listing will be the same as it was on pre-market. There are risks, but if you have a good know-how of the project then instead of joining airdrops people buy at pre-market and then sell in the actual market.

I came to know about OTC trading a long time ago, back then it was also very innovative for me because I think it's the best way to buy and sell huge amounts of crypto without affecting the market. For example, recently ETFs companies are buying and selling BTC via OTC without affecting the market. And I have no experience in OTC trading, and I am going to use premarket very soon.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 56
  • Last Active: Today at 08:56:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
Re: Merlin Chain (MERL) Pre-Market Trading
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 06:38:29 AM »
Although I've known about OTC "trading" but I felt it was predominantly for stable coins like USDT or more prominent coins like Bitcoin and ethereum in large volume.

More interestingly, it's now clear to me that significantly more than half of the volume in crypto trade is on OTC looking at China alone and other countries with restrictions on cryptocurrency trading.

And now, I just stumbled upon one of the exchanges innovation of Pre-Market trading which feels like a latest innovation to me. I glean on the CEX announcement about trading Merlin Chain (MERL) in Pre-Market before their official listing.

From what I have read, their platform will facilitate a form of P2P between buyers and sellers enabling them to acquire coins at optimal price.

Yeah, OTC trading is a way to get into coins early, before they hit spot trading or official listing. You may want to read more about it to understand the details. Are you referring to this MERLIN chain?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG