follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives  (Read 4301 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:44:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2024, 01:13:58 PM »
Like you, I might not have been able to continue my career and education without the presence of cryptocurrencies in my personal life. After 2017 I continued my academic studies along with my family support based on Crypto Currency. When I was studying in university I did not have a job and there was not enough environment to work so I depended on this crypto currency to support my institutional education and my family. My education was not covered by what I received from tuition so my cryptocurrency provided enough backup which was very important to me at the time.
This shows that cryptocurrency has succeeded in helping the economic conditions of many people in this world. For those who want to try hard to make money from cryptocurrency, of course there are many ways. Now you can participate in the Bounty Campaign or Airdrop because the potential for big results is in the airdrop too. Obviously, you have to be diligent in looking for information and don't be too passive.
I am happy to hear stories of people who ended up having a better situation after the existence or after knowing crypto, it indicates that indeed crypto has a great influence on one's life, as long as it can be understood very well.

Including myself, who felt a positive influence in my life after knowing crypto. Maybe if there is a time machine I want to go back to know where bitcoin was born, I will collect it and enjoy it now. Lol a little joke.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2024, 01:13:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1611
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 08:41:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2024, 05:45:20 PM »
This shows that cryptocurrency has succeeded in helping the economic conditions of many people in this world. For those who want to try hard to make money from cryptocurrency, of course there are many ways. Now you can participate in the Bounty Campaign or Airdrop because the potential for big results is in the airdrop too. Obviously, you have to be diligent in looking for information and don't be too passive.

Cryptocurrency helped most of the individuals by giving them new opportunity of earning and instead of depending only on single source of income now everyone is free to utilize their abilities and earn in different ways.

Bounties Campaign can help you to earn huge sum of money but for that you have to take out some time to investigate about the creator so you can easily identify that which bounty campaign is true and which is fake.

Airdrops are also very beneficial and if you receive any Airdrop then its reward will be more than any other reward.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1827
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:03:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2024, 06:32:07 PM »
Cryptocurrency helped most of the individuals by giving them new opportunity of earning and instead of depending only on single source of income now everyone is free to utilize their abilities and earn in different ways.

Bounties Campaign can help you to earn huge sum of money but for that you have to take out some time to investigate about the creator so you can easily identify that which bounty campaign is true and which is fake.

Airdrops are also very beneficial and if you receive any Airdrop then its reward will be more than any other reward.
[/quote]

This is true, crypto has helped many people to earn additional income from investing in cryptocurrencies. In the crypto world, apart from being a holder and trading, we can also participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops. We can get rewards from those projects

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1048
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2024, 06:39:59 PM »
A lot of people feel the same way, it has changed our lives for the better without a doubt. I have been around since 2014, and I have done so many wonderful things in my life all thanks to crypto, and I have been earning since 2015-2016 period as well. I can say that without having crypto in my life, I would have been much poorer, and would have a lot worse life as well. Right now I am doing as well as I possibly could and that is why I am so much in love with crypto. I know that eventually one day I will not be able to continue this, I will retire from crypto eventually, but until then, I am quite happy with what I have.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 07:29:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2024, 07:22:00 PM »
Which crypto do you utilize in your life?
For what work or purpose do you use it?
How important is crypto to you?
Some years ago most of my investments are from Altcoins but now it has  changed a lot because I only got Bitcoin on my wallet and it already has profit though just a small amount but that is better than nothing.
Investment is my only purpose of hodling my Bitcoins. We all dream about financial freedom so I think this is a tool to achieve it.
Crypto is very important to me as it is my only source of decent income aside from my other source which is comparably lower.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:53:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2024, 11:50:05 PM »
Some years ago most of my investments are from Altcoins but now it has  changed a lot because I only got Bitcoin on my wallet and it already has profit though just a small amount but that is better than nothing.
Investment is my only purpose of hodling my Bitcoins. We all dream about financial freedom so I think this is a tool to achieve it.
Crypto is very important to me as it is my only source of decent income aside from my other source which is comparably lower.
Making Bitcoin the main portfolio is a good way, because Bitcoin has experienced a significant rise.
But you need to diversify to gain more from some of the top altcoins.

If you also hold Ethereum, you will certainly get almost the same profit when you hold Bitcoin.
There are many more altcoins that you can hold as your investment.

Do not put eggs in just one basket, because there will be many baskets that must be filled with eggs to open up more opportunities.
More eggs will certainly be more baskets you will have.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1855
  • Last Active: Today at 12:26:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2024, 10:15:23 AM »
Making Bitcoin the main portfolio is a good way, because Bitcoin has experienced a significant rise.
But you need to diversify to gain more from some of the top altcoins.

If you also hold Ethereum, you will certainly get almost the same profit when you hold Bitcoin.
There are many more altcoins that you can hold as your investment.

Do not put eggs in just one basket, because there will be many baskets that must be filled with eggs to open up more opportunities.
More eggs will certainly be more baskets you will have.

Diversification is necessary when investing in cryptocurrencies to increase profit opportunities. But bitcoin is still the safest coin if we invest large amounts. We can also buy ethereum, BNB and SOL as alternative coins that we invest in.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2024, 10:15:23 AM »

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1151
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 07:31:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2024, 10:34:34 AM »
Diversification is necessary when investing in cryptocurrencies to increase profit opportunities. But bitcoin is still the safest coin if we invest large amounts. We can also buy ethereum, BNB and SOL as alternative coins that we invest in.
I agree with you, an investor should try to invest in more than single cryptocurrency. You are right bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency one can invest in but I believe one can also invest in other crypto currencies. It's always recommended to avoid low market cap coins, and the pump and dump ones.

I believe that the crypto currencies that are in top 10 can be good choice for investors. I believe those cryptocurrencies are less risky than the low rank ones. If someone really wants to invest in crypto currencies, then the first option should be Bitcoin, after Bitcoin they may invest in all those cryptocurrencies which are in top 10 or top 20 list.
Signature space available for rent

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 12:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2024, 02:23:09 PM »

I encourage you to share your experiences with crypto:
  • Which crypto do you utilize in your life?
  • For what work or purpose do you use it?
  • How important is crypto to you?

I don't use any crypto in my daily life, it's just that I will make a transaction once a week to trade if possible to make a profit, I usually trade in coins that have the potential to be profitable, that's all.

For me, crypto is very important for my finances, I try to maximize profits from trading crypto on a weekly and monthly basis

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:53:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2024, 11:13:37 PM »
What is certain is that Bitcoin is the main investment, you only need to manage or manage how much investment is given to Bitcoin and how much to Altcoins.

I would probably give 40% for Bitcoin, 30% for top altcoins, 10% for Memecoin or shitcoin (just to take advantage of hype and luck), and 20% for reserves when the price crashes and this will be a backup for buybacks at a cheaper price.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1787
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:02:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2024, 11:39:21 PM »
What is certain is that Bitcoin is the main investment, you only need to manage or manage how much investment is given to Bitcoin and how much to Altcoins.

I would probably give 40% for Bitcoin, 30% for top altcoins, 10% for Memecoin or shitcoin (just to take advantage of hype and luck), and 20% for reserves when the price crashes and this will be a backup for buybacks at a cheaper price.

Hehehe, but I wouldn't go for meme coins though, sorry. But yeah, why not? However, I wouldn't risk on them, probably will go on some really solid coins that you mentioned.

Bitcoin has been and will be the main investments for the majority of us. It has been proven already and just like what we are seeing today, it's about to touch or break it's old all time high. While some of the altcoins are still way behind their all time high but they can reach it in the next coming months if we go into a full bull run after the bitcoin block halving.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1855
  • Last Active: Today at 12:26:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2024, 11:43:09 AM »

Hehehe, but I wouldn't go for meme coins though, sorry. But yeah, why not? However, I wouldn't risk on them, probably will go on some really solid coins that you mentioned.

Bitcoin has been and will be the main investments for the majority of us. It has been proven already and just like what we are seeing today, it's about to touch or break it's old all time high. While some of the altcoins are still way behind their all time high but they can reach it in the next coming months if we go into a full bull run after the bitcoin block halving.

Maybe you like playing risk with memecoin, if your analysis is accurate in looking at memecoin, I think you can invest in memecoin. I don't like taking a lot of risks, so I prefer to invest in large amounts of Bitcoin.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:01:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2024, 12:55:57 PM »

Maybe you like playing risk with memecoin, if your analysis is accurate in looking at memecoin, I think you can invest in memecoin. I don't like taking a lot of risks, so I prefer to invest in large amounts of Bitcoin.
Memecoin is memecoin and there's no way that you could be able to apply some analysis on the time that it would really be having that start up on which it would really be a pure gamble if you would really be tending to dive in into those early days or hourse on the time that it would be launching. I do understand that everyone do really wants to dive in into those earliest time
as possible on which we know that risk is really that high but once  you do able to hit up the right spot then it would surely be giving out that kind of extreme profits
that you might not be able to experience before. This is why it would really be that best that you shouldnt really be that expecting too much on dealing up with memes specially
into its earliest days.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1195
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:20:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2024, 02:10:38 PM »

When talking about meme coins, it is always interesting, because the fact is that there are still many enthusiasts, yes, even though we know that this meme coin will last as long as the hype, even if there are those who last for a long time, it is only a few of the many meme coins that exist.

It depends on us, whether we will look for luck there or not. But yes, don't bring too much capital, just a few percent of the money we have, because it has a very big risk.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2409
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 01:14:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2024, 05:17:30 PM »

I encourage you to share your experiences with crypto:
  • Which crypto do you utilize in your life?
  • For what work or purpose do you use it?
  • How important is crypto to you?

I don't use any crypto in my daily life, it's just that I will make a transaction once a week to trade if possible to make a profit, I usually trade in coins that have the potential to be profitable, that's all.

For me, crypto is very important for my finances, I try to maximize profits from trading crypto on a weekly and monthly basis
There are many benefits that we can get when we own cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency can give us unexpected income. 
I also consider cryptocurrency to be quite important in my life, even though currently I cannot work 100% in the crypto field and have left my real job.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG