follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: There are other reputable P2P platforms other than Binance  (Read 366 times)

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 54
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:56:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
   As it stands now, Nigerian investors are left with the option of sourcing for reliable platforms in order to continue using P2P service after Binance delisted NGN from their platform. I'm not surprised at all to know that most investors out there think of Binance as the only reputable exchange whereas there are a host of others with equally good reputation and services, but many of us no like to try new things and eventually when we wan try new things we don't make proper research.

As e be now, we no get choice but to use other available P2P mediums. Since this whole P2P issue come up, I don use different exchanges just to make comparison. I used OKX, Bybit and Bitget and from my personal opinion I fit settle for Bitget for some reasons.

-Good rates
-Easier authentication process:  Unlike Binance where you need
 to wait for codes, Bitget just need your funds code to process
 your transaction.

-No sudden price change: Na this one dey me extremely important. You see that thing happening where a merchant suddenly changes price and if you're not watchful you go sell short? E no happen for Bitget.

- Appeal time is short too.

Whichever exchange you go sha use at the end of the day, make sure say e align with your needs but most importantly open your eyes wide make your water no go pass garri as we dey try survive this government.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: There are other reputable P2P platforms other than Binance
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 02:07:18 PM »
When you say we are sourcing for a reliable exchange Op it sounds like Binance exchange was the only exchange platform in used in our country here. No, let's be honest.

There has been lot of exchange platforms such as the Kucoin, OKX, ByBit and some other exchanges platforms in existence and being actively in used for our local trading.
Only that that Binance has got lot of influence to dominate globally not even just our localities.

So as our government has cut those of the investors who're Binance exchange users, I don't think it is being a big deal or being a frustrated nightmare of not being able to trade your fund on a P2P anymore.

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1020
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:12:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 06:26:47 PM »
Like I said in a different thread - after reading replies to my last thread I came to realise that they “Binance delisting NGN” is just being over hyped, I know I used other exchanges before I finally moved to binance and even when they still had naira I was still using some other exchanges for my trades - so why the heck did I start bothering myself with binance and naira news when of a truth it won't affect me.

I'm not surprised at all to know that most investors out there think of Binance as the only reputable exchange whereas there are a host of others with equally good reputation and services, but many of us no like to try new things and eventually when we wan try new things we don't make proper research.

Only a newbie trader have this mindset - they are other exchanges that are of the same league with Binance in terms of security (even more secure than it) - while some offer more features than what binance gives take bybit as an example.

your transaction.

I never knew having authentication set up in your account was a headache for some people.

For the few times I used since I didn't have to wait for any code (unless when I signed in using a different device) to arrive, all I did was use my face ID to verify my account before the coin would be released to the other party, which means the waiting for code is optional and should not be on your list.

-No sudden price change: Na this one dey me extremely important. You see that thing happening where a merchant suddenly changes price and if you're not watchful you go sell short? E no happen for Bitget.

I have only seen this in KUCOIN, all the other exchanges I have used always make sure they notify you of price change and ask if you would like to proceed with the trade or not.

Whichever exchange you go sha use at the end of the day, make sure say e align with your needs but most importantly open your eyes wide make your water no go pass garri as we dey try survive this government.

Whatever exchange you're using just try to be vigilant - you can be using the most reputable exchange in the world and still lose your money if you're not careful enough.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 02:05:34 PM »
There are many reputable platforms that we can use for P2P trading aside Binance, but we have to be careful too. Different apps like Bybit, OKX etc... and some have better features than the other, we should use the one that we find more reliable than the other once. You can do your research to know more...

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: Today at 09:17:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 04:58:05 PM »
When you say we are sourcing for a reliable exchange Op it sounds like Binance exchange was the only exchange platform in used in our country here. No, let's be honest.

There has been lot of exchange platforms such as the Kucoin, OKX, ByBit and some other exchanges platforms in existence and being actively in used for our local trading.
Only that that Binance has got lot of influence to dominate globally not even just our localities.

So as our government has cut those of the investors who're Binance exchange users, I don't think it is being a big deal or being a frustrated nightmare of not being able to trade your fund on a P2P anymore.

True it's not been a big deal cos I think other platforms have stepped up. Personally I' saw someone recommending Bitget and I jumped on it. Done like 3 tx there and it's good. Their rate is decent. Add that to the platforms you mentioned. Then Nigerians are covered imo..

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:56:50 PM
    • View Profile

50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 06:25:42 PM »
Like I said in a different thread - after reading replies to my last thread I came to realise that they “Binance delisting NGN” is just being over hyped, I know I used other exchanges before I finally moved to binance and even when they still had naira I was still using some other exchanges for my trades - so why the heck did I start bothering myself with binance and naira news when of a truth it won't affect me.

I'm not surprised at all to know that most investors out there think of Binance as the only reputable exchange whereas there are a host of others with equally good reputation and services, but many of us no like to try new things and eventually when we wan try new things we don't make proper research.

Only a newbie trader have this mindset - they are other exchanges that are of the same league with Binance in terms of security (even more secure than it) - while some offer more features than what binance gives take bybit as an example.

your transaction.

I never knew having authentication set up in your account was a headache for some people.

For the few times I used since I didn't have to wait for any code (unless when I signed in using a different device) to arrive, all I did was use my face ID to verify my account before the coin would be released to the other party, which means the waiting for code is optional and should not be on your list.

I have only seen this in KUCOIN, all the other exchanges I have used always make sure they notify you of price change and ask if you would like to proceed with the trade or not.

Whatever exchange you're using just try to be vigilant - you can be using the most reputable exchange in the world and still lose your money if you're not careful enough.

My points exactly. Not everyone on X, FB and other platforms I'm on, acting like we really can't do without Binance. I'm literally not affected by the delisting of NGN in any way

Offline CryptoTalisman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:19:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2024, 11:51:49 AM »

True it's not been a big deal cos I think other platforms have stepped up. Personally I' saw someone recommending Bitget and I jumped on it. Done like 3 tx there and it's good. Their rate is decent. Add that to the platforms you mentioned. Then Nigerians are covered imo..

Am surprised to see many of y'all aren't even aware of Bitget that have been here for a while and need to wait for someone to recommend it to you. Really!! Not totally surprised though because treasures are always hidden. Abeg  make una no too cast the CEX ooo before FG go dey look for them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2024, 11:51:49 AM »

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2024, 11:38:24 PM »
I knew one day it would happen this way that Nigeria government and binance would have a jamboree dance and it finally happened. Well binance p2p is so far one of the best and has been the major source Nigerians are using because of it's reliability.

So far there are other good exchange with good p2p platform similar to binance but it is just that we do not take  the time to do our own research to get more reliable source we are just too relaxed and do not bother to have other sources as back up plan.
I tried other platforms and to be honest their p2p is very much reliable and similar to that of binance  so why bother about binance that is just there doing there things and making there money.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2024, 09:38:40 PM »
jamboree dance
Lolz🤣🤣 the tune of the music was exchange manipulation and the dancing competition is still going on and we don't know will win finally though Binance has left the dancing scene for Nigeria Government but there is still a disagreement between the two parties. Nigeria Government is winning the Cool war by making Binance to leave the country but Binance is winning the war by sponsoring others to increase the exchange rate of dollar. So for the main context of the war Binance is still at the winning site.

Offline Jay-Jay247

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 11:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Quick Poster