follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ETH predictions of next week.  (Read 31916 times)

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: ETH predictions of next week.
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2024, 11:06:23 AM »
You're right, if an ethereum ETF is approved it's likely ethereum will go up to $10K, but 7K-8K might be more reasonable. Unfortunately, I prefer to set a target at a high price and divide it into several stages in selling my coins.
The price target of $10k will probably be achieved because when Ethereum is accepted instantly, many traders on the stock exchange will immediately buy Ethereum in very large quantities and provide full support so that there is an opportunity for Ethereum to reach the $10k price target easily.

All waiting for the ethereum ETF to be approved, if that happens $10K will be within reach. Ethereum has a large community and many people still store large amounts of ethereum and bitcoin in their wallets. So let's see what ethereum can achieve in next year's bullish season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2024, 11:06:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2024, 02:51:34 PM »
You're right, if an ethereum ETF is approved it's likely ethereum will go up to $10K, but 7K-8K might be more reasonable. Unfortunately, I prefer to set a target at a high price and divide it into several stages in selling my coins.
The price target of $10k will probably be achieved because when Ethereum is accepted instantly, many traders on the stock exchange will immediately buy Ethereum in very large quantities and provide full support so that there is an opportunity for Ethereum to reach the $10k price target easily.

All waiting for the ethereum ETF to be approved, if that happens $10K will be within reach. Ethereum has a large community and many people still store large amounts of ethereum and bitcoin in their wallets. So let's see what ethereum can achieve in next year's bullish season.

By the way, when will the ethereum ETF approval be announced? I am very confident that ETH will achieve the best ATH this season, hopefully everything goes well like BTC, and everyone can party and toast in the upcoming bullrun

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2024, 04:13:00 PM »

By the way, when will the ethereum ETF approval be announced? I am very confident that ETH will achieve the best ATH this season, hopefully everything goes well like BTC, and everyone can party and toast in the upcoming bullrun

Be patient friends, the SEC is studying the proposal. Hopefully soon the ethereum ETF can be approved and we will see the altcoin season. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the priority coins of many investors. I'm sure they will all also be waiting for this good news

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:39:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2024, 04:46:51 AM »
It would be a tough to see Ethereum at $10k in this bull run, I'm expecting some good value for ETH but not $10k. I guess it can reach $7k to $8k at the max. There's a chance that ETH might touch $10k value for short time but that's really unlikely to happen.
I think $10k is not impossible, the price movement looks very massive. If the ATH of Ethereum was $4,878 in 2021, the next ATH can be 2x from the ATH in 2021. It is true that $8k is very likely to be achieved but $10k seems quite speculative. However, I really expect the price of ETH can be $10k, then the price can stay above $5k in the next bearish season.
Nothing is impossible, the Bitcoin market was close to $15,000 at that time but we never imagined that the Bitcoin market would come close to $68,000 again. But it didn't take long for Bitcoin to go from around $15,000 to $68,000. Since Bitcoin's market has changed so much, it is not impossible for Ethereum to go from $3500 to $10000. But our first expectation is that the price of Ethereum will touch $5000 first because Ethereum has never touched $5000 before. Ethereum can touch $5000 then Ethereum must touch $10000 later but it's only a matter of time. If we wait then we can definitely witness such market conditions.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1246
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:20:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2024, 05:07:44 PM »
I think $10k is not impossible, the price movement looks very massive. If the ATH of Ethereum was $4,878 in 2021, the next ATH can be 2x from the ATH in 2021. It is true that $8k is very likely to be achieved but $10k seems quite speculative. However, I really expect the price of ETH can be $10k, then the price can stay above $5k in the next bearish season.
Bitcoin has passed its 2021 high. Something ETH is not worth 5k$, so it's too early to talk about 10k+$. Don't forget, at any given moment, there could be cheating/negative news etc. If there is a good % of income (that suits you personally) = you can fix x-positions a bit. Greed breeds poverty. Don't forget that. If you entered the market too late, then yes, it is better to wait for the amount you need personally.

P.S. Again, my opinion is that the market is maximally overheated + maximally greedy. Finding an entry point, always a possibility, so I'm cutting back on assets a little bit.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1109
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:15:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2024, 10:43:24 PM »

I don't think that the peak price of Ethereum will reach $10k during the bull market because of the current pump in the Bitcoin price. If Ethereum has had such momentum, it is supposed to have reached $5k at least. Although sometimes our predictions are not always right every time, it could still be possible that the pricecan become very volatile and surge to your predicted price.  Some people are waiting for ETH ETF approval and not really everyone because some people who are holding lot of Ethereum in their wallet are holding until a favorable price, some of them don't pay much attention to ETF.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2024, 11:41:35 PM »
Nothing is impossible, the Bitcoin market was close to $15,000 at that time but we never imagined that the Bitcoin market would come close to $68,000 again. But it didn't take long for Bitcoin to go from around $15,000 to $68,000. Since Bitcoin's market has changed so much, it is not impossible for Ethereum to go from $3500 to $10000. But our first expectation is that the price of Ethereum will touch $5000 first because Ethereum has never touched $5000 before. Ethereum can touch $5000 then Ethereum must touch $10000 later but it's only a matter of time. If we wait then we can definitely witness such market conditions.
For the price movements of these two coins, no one knows what price they will reach, but if a big moment like this halving approaches, it will have a big influence on Bitcoin price movements, whereas for Ethereum, price movements usually follow Bitcoin. Ethereum is also approaching good news regarding its acceptance in ETFs and I think this will provide a surprise for Ethereum which may achieve more than what you mentioned.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2024, 11:41:35 PM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2024, 07:48:53 AM »
For the price movements of these two coins, no one knows what price they will reach, but if a big moment like this halving approaches, it will have a big influence on Bitcoin price movements, whereas for Ethereum, price movements usually follow Bitcoin. Ethereum is also approaching good news regarding its acceptance in ETFs and I think this will provide a surprise for Ethereum which may achieve more than what you mentioned.

The price of ethereum always follows bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rises the price of ethereum will also follow. My prediction is that the price of ethereum will reach $4,500 next week. Everyone is waiting for an ethereum ETF, if it is approved we will see the price of ethereum will soar.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2024, 10:43:15 PM »
The price of ethereum always follows bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rises the price of ethereum will also follow. My prediction is that the price of ethereum will reach $4,500 next week. Everyone is waiting for an ethereum ETF, if it is approved we will see the price of ethereum will soar.
Yes, of course the price of Ethereum will have the potential to reach such an expensive price and for Ethereum price movements which always follow Bitcoin movements, it won't always be like that because I am sure that when the ETF is launched, the Ethereum price will move on its own and not follow Bitcoin price movements anymore.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2024, 07:59:09 AM »
Yes, of course the price of Ethereum will have the potential to reach such an expensive price and for Ethereum price movements which always follow Bitcoin movements, it won't always be like that because I am sure that when the ETF is launched, the Ethereum price will move on its own and not follow Bitcoin price movements anymore.

I'm not sure that will happen, because throughout its history ethereum has always followed bitcoin, not because the ethereum ETF was approved and suddenly ethereum didn't follow bitcoin. This would be a great thing, and I'm sure it won't happen. since bitcoin is still the King of crypto, they will all follow suit
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2024, 11:59:00 PM »
I'm not sure that will happen, because throughout its history ethereum has always followed bitcoin, not because the ethereum ETF was approved and suddenly ethereum didn't follow bitcoin. This would be a great thing, and I'm sure it won't happen. since bitcoin is still the King of crypto, they will all follow suit
Of course Ethereum price movements will follow Bitcoin price movements, but I also think that something big will happen to Ethereum when it enters the ETF exchange which has a lot of interest and makes it easier for people to buy Ethereum.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2024, 09:03:51 AM »
ETH will come down and touch the 213$ and than touch the 270$ to 284$. This is the weekly analysing of the ETH.

It can not be predict, the future of cryptocurrency price can't be predict. Ethereum is a high asset and prices can dramatically move from one day to the next. The best way to go about is to make your research and keep watching the market cap. However the prediction maybe always remember there is a risk when investing in cryptocurrency no guarantee if you make profits.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2024, 11:54:29 PM »
It can not be predict, the future of cryptocurrency price can't be predict. Ethereum is a high asset and prices can dramatically move from one day to the next. The best way to go about is to make your research and keep watching the market cap. However the prediction maybe always remember there is a risk when investing in cryptocurrency no guarantee if you make profits.
It's true that cryptocurrency price movements can never be predicted accurately, what you need to do is stay alert and as much as possible don't get into cryptocurrency too carelessly.
Carrying out a good and precise analysis before entering one of the coins can be the right choice to minimize risk.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2024, 05:00:43 AM »

It's true that cryptocurrency price movements can never be predicted accurately, what you need to do is stay alert and as much as possible don't get into cryptocurrency too carelessly.
Carrying out a good and precise analysis before entering one of the coins can be the right choice to minimize risk.

No one can predict an accurate coin, only can estimate its level. Because the crypto market is unpredictable, As you said, we have to do analysis and research before investing in order to get the right coins and make a profit.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2024, 07:45:53 AM »
No one can predict an accurate coin, only can estimate its level. Because the crypto market is unpredictable, As you said, we have to do analysis and research before investing in order to get the right coins and make a profit.
As you have said, it is very difficult to predict coin price movements on exchanges, but you can speculate using several analytical techniques, maybe you won't be able to provide accurate results, but at least you can predict where the next price movement will go. It's better to go into coins that potential and you should be able to avoid coins that rise due to hype because it will make you trapped at high prices.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG