follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Would you sell the majority of your ETH to own an entire Bitcoin?  (Read 9881 times)

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: Would you sell the majority of your ETH to own an entire Bitcoin?
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2024, 02:03:38 PM »
Anyways, etherium is good and bitcoin is better. I don't mind selling most of my etherium to acquire bitcoin. The difference is clear. The little bitcoin you have today maybe huge tomorrow. I don't know why I choose bitcoin to any other crypto. It gives me more profit. Yes, I will sell majority of my etherium to own an entire bitcoin.
It means you have a strong mentality because you dare to sell all your Ethereum to replace it with Bitcoin.
But if your calculations prefer profit alone, maybe Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin has advantages that Ethereum doesn't have.
The choice between Ethereum and Bitcoin is very difficult except that I have 4 Ethereum and 4 Bitcoin in my wallet at the moment so I can take advantage if I take the "Earn" feature in my local market which is probably only 3-4% of income per year.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2024, 02:03:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2024, 07:35:42 PM »
It means you have a strong mentality because you dare to sell all your Ethereum to replace it with Bitcoin.
But if your calculations prefer profit alone, maybe Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin has advantages that Ethereum doesn't have.
The choice between Ethereum and Bitcoin is very difficult except that I have 4 Ethereum and 4 Bitcoin in my wallet at the moment so I can take advantage if I take the "Earn" feature in my local market which is probably only 3-4% of income per year.
Of course, Bitcoin has advantages that Ethereum doesn't have, in terms of the supply between Bitcoin and Ethereum, which is very different, and then the security factor that Bitcoin has is more convincing because everything is recorded neatly. However, Ethereum has Smart Contract technology, ERC20 technology, and many more. which Bitcoin doesn't have, so I think both have advantages and disadvantages, so you have to choose wisely and carefully which coin you want to buy.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 951
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:16:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2024, 07:09:48 AM »
What's Your Opinion On This Matter
Actually, it depends on the situation. But I think it will be hard choice. But I personally think that holding bitcoin is better than holding any other coin, if there is a whole bitcoin holding then it will be more better. Why I mentioned the situation is that it would be better to own entire bitcoin by selling the majority of Ethereum coins, but definitely not at a loss.
If ever the situation is such that you see bitcoin at a very good DIP price but then ethereum is at a good price. So in that case I think it would not be good to miss the chance. For example, if the price of Bitcoin is 16k and I have some Ethereum and the price of Ethereum is 2.5k, then I will not hesitate to sell my Ethereum and buy whole bitcoin. But I don't think this kind of situation will ever come easily.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:39:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2024, 12:14:29 PM »
Actually, it depends on the situation. But I think it will be hard choice. But I personally think that holding bitcoin is better than holding any other coin, if there is a whole bitcoin holding then it will be more better. Why I mentioned the situation is that it would be better to own entire bitcoin by selling the majority of Ethereum coins, but definitely not at a loss.
If ever the situation is such that you see bitcoin at a very good DIP price but then ethereum is at a good price. So in that case I think it would not be good to miss the chance. For example, if the price of Bitcoin is 16k and I have some Ethereum and the price of Ethereum is 2.5k, then I will not hesitate to sell my Ethereum and buy whole bitcoin. But I don't think this kind of situation will ever come easily.
Yes, you are right that having Bitcoin and continuing to hold Bitcoin has a smaller risk than having altcoins. For now, I think the price of Bitcoin will never fall to a lower price again because it is already on the ETF list, which makes it easy to buy Bitcoin, so there will be lots of it. Who will buy Bitcoin quickly when the price collapses so that it doesn't fall to the bottom price, and at least until the future, halving Bitcoin will still remain above? Ethereum has the potential to reach a price of $5k when the bull run occurs, so now is the most appropriate moment to buy as many as possible and then save until next year.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2024, 09:15:49 AM »

Bitcoin has always been a priority for investors in crypto, almost most investors prefer bitcoin over others. but if I had to choose two coins to choose from, I would choose bitcoin and ethereum, but if there was only one choice I would definitely choose bitcoin. So just like you, if the price of bitcoin goes down, I will also sell my ethereum to buy bitcoin. but I don't believe bitcoin will fall to $16K.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1129
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:11:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2024, 06:25:48 PM »
Bitcoin has always been a priority for investors in crypto, almost most investors prefer bitcoin over others. but if I had to choose two coins to choose from, I would choose bitcoin and ethereum, but if there was only one choice I would definitely choose bitcoin. So just like you, if the price of bitcoin goes down, I will also sell my ethereum to buy bitcoin. but I don't believe bitcoin will fall to $16K.

People chose Bitcoin not because it's the first coin, they chose it because it has everything about crypto in it, the security, decentralized and more trust but other coins are garbage in the eye of institutional investors but because Ethereum is undervalued by market cap, people are buying it because they believe it can have a run like the next Bitcoin because right now the price has just touches $3k level, this was how Bitcoin was undervalue until it blow out but I'm not sure if Ethereum is ever going to be as big as Bitcoin, Satoshi built it's differently.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2024, 10:22:03 AM »
It is natural that Bitcoin is made a priority of all digital currencies in circulation because the main coin from Cryptocurrency that was first created was Bitcoin and many places are starting to accept payments using Bitcoin. The very limited supply also has an important influence on investors who prefer Bitcoin over anything else.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2024, 10:22:03 AM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2024, 02:20:01 PM »

It is natural that Bitcoin is made a priority of all digital currencies in circulation because the main coin from Cryptocurrency that was first created was Bitcoin and many places are starting to accept payments using Bitcoin. The very limited supply also has an important influence on investors who prefer Bitcoin over anything else.

You are right bitcoin is a priority for investors, because they think bitcoin is the safest coin to store. but in my opinion ethereum is also a safe coin to hold, so we should be able to diversify it into several potential coins when investing, such as bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2024, 10:05:13 AM »
You are right bitcoin is a priority for investors, because they think bitcoin is the safest coin to store. but in my opinion ethereum is also a safe coin to hold, so we should be able to diversify it into several potential coins when investing, such as bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana.
Bitcoin is considered a digital currency that has the opportunity to gain very high profits because it takes advantage of unstable price movements and has a very limited supply, making the price potentially very expensive.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2024, 02:28:10 PM »
Bitcoin is considered a digital currency that has the opportunity to gain very high profits because it takes advantage of unstable price movements and has a very limited supply, making the price potentially very expensive.

Bitcoin's volatility is what makes investors interested in investing, this is true and I agree with this opinion. If bitcoin were a stable currency, perhaps we would lose interest from investors.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2024, 10:30:29 PM »
Bitcoin's volatility is what makes investors interested in investing, this is true and I agree with this opinion. If bitcoin were a stable currency, perhaps we would lose interest from investors.
Yes, you are right, the movement of up and down Bitcoin prices can be utilized well by investors all over the world and also up to now Bitcoin has always shown an increase in price, so this is what makes world investors increasingly confident in continuing to buy as much Bitcoin as they can because it will be more difficult to get Bitcoin the higher the price.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2024, 11:59:07 PM »
Bitcoin and Ethereum have the volatility. Ethereum even has a bigger volatility over Bitcoin. That's a reason why people want to invest in Ethereum as well. If Ethereum has no high volatility, people won't be interested in Ethereum. People must focus on Bitcoin only if Bitcoin is the coin with the highest volatility. In fact, we know that altcoins has a higher volatility, including Ethereum.

No, Bitcoin won't have a stable price as long as there is no institution or person that controls the price. The price of Bitcoin will depend on the demand in the market only. The demand is hard to predict, it will always changes.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 12:01:09 AM by debra »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4365
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:59:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2024, 06:54:24 AM »

I do not see the point of selling ETH and buying bitcoin with this money, they are the top market leaders and changing one for another will not bring you more profit, my opinion is that alts always grow more than bitcoin and I would consider the opposite selling part of bitcoin and buying ETH.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2024, 07:57:45 AM »

I do not see the point of selling ETH and buying bitcoin with this money, they are the top market leaders and changing one for another will not bring you more profit, my opinion is that alts always grow more than bitcoin and I would consider the opposite selling part of bitcoin and buying ETH.

If choosing between bitcoin and ethereum, it's best to have both. I agree with you, there is no point in selling one to buy one. Because both of them are the best in the crypto world, as names one and two.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2024, 10:43:26 PM »
Anyways, etherium is good and bitcoin is better. I don't mind selling most of my etherium to acquire bitcoin. The difference is clear. The little bitcoin you have today maybe huge tomorrow. I don't know why I choose bitcoin to any other crypto. It gives me more profit. Yes, I will sell majority of my etherium to own an entire bitcoin.

That's right, TEH can provide regular profits because as we can see its capacity is not comparable to BTC, so it is possible for us to get various profits every day, especially if we have 4 ETH,

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG