follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The impact of crypto on our lives  (Read 12770 times)

Online bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:19:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: The impact of crypto on our lives
« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2024, 09:30:11 AM »
I haven't used crypto for transactions like you explained. I still use banks for transactions, because transactions in my country do not allow the government to use bitcoin or other crypto. I only use crypto for investing
So, why are you interested in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies? If you can't make transactions in your current country, you should also have difficulty exchanging or owning them. Countries that actually prohibit cryptocurrency transactions at least also have area restrictions in implementing their rules. If you can't make transactions in your country, you should still be able to use your trusted VPN and buy something from another country. Cryptocurrency never limits its circulation area as long as it is covered by the internet.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2024, 09:30:11 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 12:48:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2024, 08:11:13 AM »
I have friends who work in crypto and they support their families on that salary. They work for a DAO and it's not trading or developing code. The legal market is massive now with everything going on with lawsuits and regulations. Maybe some of the work is not guaranteed for a longer period with a regular employment contract but if you believe that crypto is the future and you don't require that kind of stability then I think there are plenty of opportunities
Currently, more and more people are trying to support their families just by trading in the crypto market. In fact, several local crypto projects in my country also recruit skilled young people who have insight and ability in programming and blockchain. And they get a salary in developing the project. And yes, the point is that crypto has really become a part of the lives of many people who know crypto. So it is not surprising that in the future crypto will be difficult to separate from everyday life.

Hopefully, it will not be separated at all. Just how we can't go back to a day where we don't have internet or now help from AI.
Well digitalization is the main focus in all countries today. Literacy related to digitalization, especially about crypto, is the main thing in my country. Oh yes, the CBDC that is being developed by many countries also uses blockchain technology. So it seems like we will increasingly be inseparable from cryptocurrency. Even though there are still many countries that still reject Cryptocurrency or have not yet legalized it, one day they will definitely accept it even with stricter regulations.

Well, it's good that your country accepts cryptocurrencies and you can have total and complete freedom to carry out operations, although I am a person who would like to go further, I would find a country that accepts cryptocurrencies and allows anonymity to those people who want to have it, I would say yes. A country is like this and allows transactions in that way because it tends a lot towards development and is in the process of developing and being at another level, because the government knows and understands that people need to have their financial freedom to achieve your objectives and we all know In crypto you can, take advantage of everything you can from your country for the freedom they are giving you.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1430
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Bad Signature
« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2024, 01:48:00 PM »
I haven't used crypto for transactions like you explained. I still use banks for transactions, because transactions in my country do not allow the government to use bitcoin or other crypto. I only use crypto for investing
So, why are you interested in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies? If you can't make transactions in your current country, you should also have difficulty exchanging or owning them. Countries that actually prohibit cryptocurrency transactions at least also have area restrictions in implementing their rules. If you can't make transactions in your country, you should still be able to use your trusted VPN and buy something from another country. Cryptocurrency never limits its circulation area as long as it is covered by the internet.

Banks can only stop you from buying and selling crypto but once you already have it, they can't stop you from making transactions and crypto payments using it.

It is a well known fact.

People can still be cautions about involving their bank into any crypto transactions, but once you're on the Internet, you've got nothing to fear.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16081
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:54:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2024, 12:34:26 AM »
Banks can only stop you from buying and selling crypto but once you already have it, they can't stop you from making transactions and crypto payments using it.

It is a well known fact.

People can still be cautions about involving their bank into any crypto transactions, but once you're on the Internet, you've got nothing to fear.
In general, banks in "crypto-unfriendly" countries may freeze all fiat transactions of users related to crypto, for example, information attached to transactions such as "buy BTC". Users may even face more trouble when their accounts are frozen and investigated for money laundering or using crypto to make payments instead of fiat.

In such countries, for example Vietnam, holders can sell crypto for fiat through P2P, OTC, and then use fiat to pay bills. Directly using crypto for payment is considered illegal. In many other countries, people can access crypto payment methods, but in essence, their crypto is sold through a third-party service for fiat and then paid with fiat, the seller will receive fiat instead of crypto.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2586
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 04:00:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2024, 03:31:10 PM »

It is a well known fact.

In general, banks in "crypto-unfriendly" countries may freeze all fiat transactions of users related to crypto, for example, information attached to transactions such as "buy BTC". Users may even face more trouble when their accounts are frozen and investigated for money laundering or using crypto to make payments instead of fiat.

In such countries, for example Vietnam, holders can sell crypto for fiat through P2P, OTC, and then use fiat to pay bills. Directly using crypto for payment is considered illegal. In many other countries, people can access crypto payment methods, but in essence, their crypto is sold through a third-party service for fiat and then paid with fiat, the seller will receive fiat instead of crypto.
Actually, I also see why there are still countries that prohibit crypto, even though in several countries the government has started to legalize crypto for investment. The government of the country that prohibits its citizens from investing in crypto should learn more and deepen their knowledge about crypto,

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 917
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 04:38:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2024, 04:47:37 PM »

It is a well known fact.

I think OP seems not to understand how the Crypto space works.  Crypto involves a p2p transaction void of third parties which nobody can detect be it the bank or the government and her agencies. Open can transact anonymously with whomever he or she wants to without being bothered in any way.

Only what OP needs to do is just open an account with any of the exchange or wallet, use the p2p section of the exchange if OP country is available, them OP could transact or contact anybody who has the coin to transact with them and they should not write anything Crypto related on the transaction memo. That is it and nobody would know the nature of the transaction.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 924
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 11:20:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2024, 07:14:20 PM »
Yeah, although many people enter the crypto market to pursue a new financial model in which currencies are no longer under the control of governments, honestly, I think most investors only focus on and prioritize profits from the market. Crypto can be a financial revolution, but it can also simply be an easily accessible investment channel for everyone in need.

I hope that the potential of the crypto market does not create FOMO and losses for many inexperienced investors. Losses always exist in the market and become fuel for the market to develop further, but I don't think this crypto market needs the live of any investor. Investors should only invest the amount that they are willing to lose to participate in this highly volatile market.
You are right, I am investing in crypto because it's easy for me, I don't have to visit banks, or give any type of documents attested from this and that institutions, I don't have to get huge links to some agencies, etc. For example, we need more funds, and more resources to create an account for the CME exchange and relevant ones. Besides the easiness, the control we get is also appreicatable. Like we can withdraw anytime with a lesser fee. I love investing in crypto due to its potential and the facilities it gives me.

Speaking of losses in the market, that's definitely a good point, because if everybody is making a profit then where the money is coming from? You say investors should only invest money that they are willing to lose, but to be very practical, I don't think a single person/investor investing funds in crypto is willing to lose his funds. Although If I had $5 then I would invest it anywhere without any fear. So if we think of big parties like having billions, for them thousands would be like $5 so they might take the risk with that.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2024, 07:14:20 PM »

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 119
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 09:28:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    100 Posts Search 50 Posts
« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2024, 08:02:15 PM »
Crypto has made things easier for me, and honestly, I've learned a lot and have become mentally and emotionally stronger due to different kinds of rug pulls, liquidations, and more. However, sincerely, crypto has helped me financially. I got a lot of free airdrops, and I follow market trends to read charts and trade. Now, I'm hoping to get lucky on memecoins as well. I can only say that I was once lucky with MOG, which I bought immediately after it was listed on Bitget, and I sold some after its listing on Mexc. The profit I made from just that one coin is helping me more than I expected. Thanks to crypto.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG