follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)  (Read 2718 times)

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 864
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2024, 12:00:16 AM »
It sounds like Mission Impossible for AS Roma. Leverkusen haven't tasted defeat in 48 games (all competitions) and managed to win 2-0 in Rome, so everything seems nicely stacked in their favour.
Roma approached this game much better than they did in the first leg. Roma were able to score two goals in Germany from a penalty kick, risking Leverkusen's qualification, and their unbeaten record. Leverkusen have scored one goal to secure their qualification, and now in the remaining extra minutes of the game, they are playing hard not to surrender their good record of not losing any games this season in all competitions.
This is the 49th game that they have played and remain unbeaten. Maccini was the guy that gave hope back to Leverkusen with the own goal which he caused. I have watched Leverkusen matches and they are always very serious on the last quarter time of their matches and that is when they always use to equalize any amount of goals in which is a deficit on them. It was a great fight from both clubs but Roma lost it all in the first leg.
Congratulations to Leverkusen as they advance into the final stage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2024, 12:00:16 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:59:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2024, 12:11:06 AM »
The way that Leverkusen plays could be an example to so many teams, but I know that it won't be. If the game ended 2-1 then Leverkusen would have been at the finals, that would have been enough for them, they didn't need another score, they didn't need to win or draw, the first game ended 2-0 which means that if they lost 2-1 then they would have been at the finals. You know what ALL the other teams in the world does? They defend in that situation, Real Madrid defended like crazy all game long against City if you remember, or just even more recently last night Bayern tried to defend against Real Madrid. So this isn't some small team thing, even major teams end up defending when in that situation. What did Bayer Leverkusen do? They attacked even more and kept he pressure mounting and they ended up not breaking their unbeaten record. Wonderful team to watch no doubt.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1205
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2024, 10:36:43 AM »
The way that Leverkusen plays could be an example to so many teams, but I know that it won't be. If the game ended 2-1 then Leverkusen would have been at the finals, that would have been enough for them, they didn't need another score, they didn't need to win or draw, the first game ended 2-0 which means that if they lost 2-1 then they would have been at the finals. You know what ALL the other teams in the world does? They defend in that situation, Real Madrid defended like crazy all game long against City if you remember, or just even more recently last night Bayern tried to defend against Real Madrid. So this isn't some small team thing, even major teams end up defending when in that situation. What did Bayer Leverkusen do? They attacked even more and kept he pressure mounting and they ended up not breaking their unbeaten record. Wonderful team to watch no doubt.
Leverkusen can reach its current level because it has a great coach like Xabi Alonso. And yes, they still played aggressively even though they had already gathered a lead from the first leg. Xabi Alonso managed to make Leverkusen a very strong team in just the 2 seasons he was there, namely since 2022. And I also feel that Xabi Alonso has done a very good job there. In fact, I'm sure the club owners also feel that what Leverkusen achieved exceeded their expectations. Now Leverkusen has made it to the European League Final. And actually Leverkusen will also be favorites in the final. Atalanta may be as strong as Roma. But with the Leverkusen players' very strong mentality and disciplined style of play, I'm sure Leverkusen deserves to be the favorite.

Offline koang

• Activity: 637
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 07:30:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2024, 03:24:44 PM »
This is the 49th game that they have played and remain unbeaten. Maccini was the guy that gave hope back to Leverkusen with the own goal which he caused. I have watched Leverkusen matches and they are always very serious on the last quarter time of their matches and that is when they always use to equalize any amount of goals in which is a deficit on them. It was a great fight from both clubs but Roma lost it all in the first leg.

The Great Achievement. Tell me what the secret is or what kind of voodoo you guys use ;D

Bayer Leverkusen only knows two outcomes... Win or Draw and now Leverkusen is going to Dublin
Bayer Leverkusen has the longest unbeaten run in European football history, surpassing the previous record held by Benfica.
Congratulations...
The Final Europa League is in sight, Now we'll see if Xabi can win it all while setting a new football record

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 864
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:50 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM »

The Great Achievement. Tell me what the secret is or what kind of voodoo you guys use ;D

Bayer Leverkusen only knows two outcomes... Win or Draw and now Leverkusen is going to Dublin
Bayer Leverkusen has the longest unbeaten run in European football history, surpassing the previous record held by Benfica.
Congratulations...
The Final Europa League is in sight, Now we'll see if Xabi can win it all while setting a new football record
Indeed they have set a new record this season and this season will be a remarkable one for them as they will be winning this competition and also with a good record that they never lost any match throughout the season. I don't know which kind of magic that they are using in ordet not to get defeated, but I believe that Alonso is the Magician, because you can see him how angry he was yesterday on his players and shouting when Roma scored the second goal.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1598
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:34:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2024, 03:52:58 PM »
OK, this is getting ridiculous. Leverkusen scored another equaliser in 90+7 minute. It's the 3rd time they've done it in the last 5 games proving to the world that they simply cannot lose this season. They didn't even need that win, losing 2-1 would still get them through...
For a moment there it looked like Roma might made it, but that embarrassing own goal by Mancini crushed their spirit. I made a small bet on Roma going through, given the very attractive odds, but it just wasn't meant to be for them.
Leverkusen did deserve a win, as they were clearly a better team and created much more chances, but just were a bit out of luck when it came to scoring.

Great game by Atalanta. They could be the favourite to win the final if not for the undefeated thing that Leverkusen has going. It's still possible that Atalanta could win in penalties, meaning the Bayer's streak of games without losses would not be broken.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3517
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 03:39:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2024, 04:48:33 PM »
For the Finals, Leverkusen @1.84 is not bad at all. I think the odds is justified. Since they will be winning the Bundesliga soon, it's only natural that Leverkusen will be fielding their best available players in this match.

If you feel like taking more risk, then Atalanta @4.0 is also a good deal.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2024, 04:48:33 PM »

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1598
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:34:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2024, 07:00:55 PM »
For the Finals, Leverkusen @1.84 is not bad at all. I think the odds is justified. Since they will be winning the Bundesliga soon, it's only natural that Leverkusen will be fielding their best available players in this match.

Leverkusen have already secured their Bundesliga Championship quite some time ago.
The odds you've posted are for the full time result. They indeed look really good for Atalanta, but I don't think many would be betting on Leverkusen losing the game, given they're undefeated in like 50 games in a row. But maybe if they suffer a loss in one of the 2 remaining league games, it would be a good bet to make.

Odds for the outright winner of the trophy are:
Leverkusen: x1.45
Atalanta: x2.75

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1005
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 08:38:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2024, 07:20:34 PM »

Leverkusen have already secured their Bundesliga Championship quite some time ago.
The odds you've posted are for the full time result. They indeed look really good for Atalanta, but I don't think many would be betting on Leverkusen losing the game, given they're undefeated in like 50 games in a row. But maybe if they suffer a loss in one of the 2 remaining league games, it would be a good bet to make.

I doubt many people will bet on Atalanta with such high odds the chances of winning are slim unless we see a tough and hard-to-beat Leverkusen, but my prediction is that Xabi and his team will keep their unbeaten record until they win the UCL trophy.

But would it be better to take the second odds?
Leverkusen: x1.45 Winner
Leverkusen x1.84 time 90 minutes

I think if it's a good chance then take both. hahaha

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:20:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2024, 11:11:33 PM »
Leverkusen can reach its current level because it has a great coach like Xabi Alonso. And yes, they still played aggressively even though they had already gathered a lead from the first leg. Xabi Alonso managed to make Leverkusen a very strong team in just the 2 seasons he was there, namely since 2022.
It's Xabi effect, truly.
However, it is true, Xabi's struggle and process to make Leverkusen rise and develop so well is also not easy and not short. As you said, it took Xabi at least 2 more years to do it. Because building a small or medium team to be as strong and consistent as this is definitely not easy. Moreover, Xabi does not have the choice of other big players like the club he used to play at Real Madrid. However, his experience as a big player at the giant La Liga club is able to implement his tactics and strategies. Based on his experience, skills and abilities, Xabi can blend in and make the Leverkusen players as good and solid as they are. Now, it's just a matter of consistency in the coming seasons that will keep Leverkusen as good as it is.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1136
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 06:59:38 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2024, 12:10:58 AM »
Leverkusen can reach its current level because it has a great coach like Xabi Alonso. And yes, they still played aggressively even though they had already gathered a lead from the first leg. Xabi Alonso managed to make Leverkusen a very strong team in just the 2 seasons he was there, namely since 2022.
It's Xabi effect, truly.
However, it is true, Xabi's struggle and process to make Leverkusen rise and develop so well is also not easy and not short. As you said, it took Xabi at least 2 more years to do it. Because building a small or medium team to be as strong and consistent as this is definitely not easy. Moreover, Xabi does not have the choice of other big players like the club he used to play at Real Madrid. However, his experience as a big player at the giant La Liga club is able to implement his tactics and strategies. Based on his experience, skills and abilities, Xabi can blend in and make the Leverkusen players as good and solid as they are. Now, it's just a matter of consistency in the coming seasons that will keep Leverkusen as good as it is.
Xabi Alonso bring positive effect for Bayern Leverkusen on second season since becoming the manager, its fantastic just need under two season for helping Leverkusen winning Bundesliga and reach to final round of Europe League. Actually last season Alonso almost success reaching to final round but defeating by Roma with their tactician Jose Mourinho and this season Alonso success kicking out Roma in the semifinal round.
Alonso had good tactic, strategies and keep working hard until the last minutes match, many time Leverkusen conceded early and wake up on few minutes before match end.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3517
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 03:39:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2024, 06:57:59 AM »

My bad, what I was thinking at the time of posting that was they play 38 games in total like Premier League and La Liga. It totally slipped my mind that they play less.

The numbers for Atalanta are still decent as outright winner.

As a bettor, do you think this match will be decided by a penalty shootout? My guess is it will be over in 90 minutes + stoppage time.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1205
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:35 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2024, 07:01:35 AM »
It's Xabi effect, truly.
That's right friend. Now Leverkusen just need to maintain their performance so that it remains consistent at the current level. Because if Leverkusen can maintain its best performance until next season, it will give Leverkusen the potential to go further, even in big competitions like the UCL. But what I'm worried about is that the great players Leverkusen has might receive offers from other clubs. And it's possible that some will leave in the transfer market later. And that will definitely have an impact on the strength of this team next season.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1778
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 02:35:59 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM »
That's right friend. Now Leverkusen just need to maintain their performance so that it remains consistent at the current level. Because if Leverkusen can maintain its best performance until next season, it will give Leverkusen the potential to go further, even in big competitions like the UCL. But what I'm worried about is that the great players Leverkusen has might receive offers from other clubs. And it's possible that some will leave in the transfer market later. And that will definitely have an impact on the strength of this team next season.
For the great players they currently have, many other big teams are already targeting them, but so far I haven't heard any news that the players will leave, we'll see until the transfer market comes.

They have to prove themselves in bigger competitions, such as the Champions League next season. If they can maintain their consistent play like this season, I'm sure they will be able to perform well next season too. But it takes time to see it all.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG