follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to join the next gen Cross chain DeFi powered NFT marketplace ?  (Read 3584 times)

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
I believe all potent investors are holding SPO,  the token powering Spores platform to reward nft creators, buyers, agents, and liquidity providers. The uniquness of spores is bond to its cross chain patterns. It allows all creators to bridge their creativity from ETH --> BSC-->ATOM. That's absolutely perfect for any creators seeking for a great platform whereby its productivity can reach other network in a single manner.

It's no doubt, SPO tokens will have a major growth since the metaverse season has just started combined with the tokenomics that makes the whole difference with others out there.

Check it and Stuck up SPO! Let me know your opinions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: June 11, 2022, 01:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Search
Re: How to join the next gen Cross chain DeFi powered NFT marketplace ?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 09:21:33 AM »
I really love the fact you have many usecases for the token and it is available on many chains for easy access to many investors, but I think team can do better by listing on bigger CEX

Offline Supremacy126

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:32:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 10:41:19 AM »
This is my first time I'm seeing project rewarding NFT creators using their platform instead of collecting huge minting fees , I have no doubt many creators and NFT collectors will be trading and that will have huge growth on the native token

Offline Frank Toves

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2021, 11:38:51 AM »
I believe all potent investors are holding SPO,  the token powering Spores platform to reward nft creators, buyers, agents, and liquidity providers. The uniquness of spores is bond to its cross chain patterns. It allows all creators to bridge their creativity from ETH --> BSC-->ATOM. That's absolutely perfect for any creators seeking for a great platform whereby its productivity can reach other network in a single manner.

It's no doubt, SPO tokens will have a major growth since the metaverse season has just started combined with the tokenomics that makes the whole difference with others out there.

For once since NFT started trending, I haven't felt the vibes as much as they have been hyping it. But as soon as I found out about Spores platform, It made me realize the potent use of this phenomenal emergence NFTs and I'm also crazy about it. NFT craze indeed.

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 11:57:45 AM »

Things are getting more interesting in the blockchain world especially in the NFT utilities, New waves of use of NFT technology in a more dimensional way, I can't help but bag some SPO tokens honestly. Interestingly,spore does not only reward the NFT creators, but also a great deal for the investors, buyers, agents and most especially the liquidity providers, Spores growth is unstoppable I must confess.

Offline Frank Toves

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2021, 12:00:21 PM »
Metaverse is now trending and definitely SPO potential is undeniable judging from its core values and functions, finger crossed and watching how it continues to grow. meanwhile I keep exploring the functionalities and amazing features and rewards available on the spores platform.

Offline Animashaun Odunayo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:33:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 12:13:23 PM »
I missed metaverse, this is good opportunity for me to jump on SPO, I'm bullish about it, it is the platform token with lot of benefits and give reasons for investors to buy and hold, It is serves as integral part of their ecosystem

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 12:13:23 PM »

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 12:18:31 PM »
I really love the fact you have many usecases for the token and it is available on many chains for easy access to many investors, but I think team can do better by listing on bigger CEX

That is what makes Spores standout, gone are the days investors buy based on hype, investors research about the team background, experience and problem the project is going to solved  now

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 12:44:31 PM »

I discovered SPO not long ago and I realizes the directional motives and drives behind the project, I'm positive about it too. I was impressed when they announced SPO Buyback Program. Shows Spores is in for a long ride in the blockchain and NFT technology world. I have been seeing quite a number of interesting NFTs on the platform, There's so much to be expected likewise.

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 12:46:23 PM »

I discovered SPO not long ago and I realizes the directional motives and drives behind the project, I'm positive about it too. I was impressed when they announced SPO Buyback Program. Shows Spores is in for a long ride in the blockchain and NFT technology world. I have been seeing quite a number of interesting NFTs on the platform, There's so much to be expected likewise.

I think I'm Lover of spores platform now too. Very commendable as this will ignite more spontaneous growth within the ecosystem and further more push more encouragement for investors too. I am so sure that Spores platform would surpass all expectations in the nearest future.

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
  • Activity: 69
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 03:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 01:27:42 PM »
I have a good level of confidence in SPO especially for the fact that it bridges ETH, BSC and ATOM. Rewarding NFT creators, buyers and liquidity providers is certainly commendable. I am very impressed with everything being put in place to ensure that I also benefit from this. I believe at this pace, we can only go higher if consistency is maintained. More grease to the elbow of the team

Offline Supremacy126

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:32:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 02:18:06 PM »
It is very unusual this days to see project with all these features and to see team that will be transparent enough and implement all what they have within the stipulated time, I commend Spo team for the great work put in place

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 02:40:06 PM »

Hmm, I just noticed SPO team will allow holders of their token to propose and vote on on-chain governance proposals in order to determine what the team should implement on the platform. That is a great usecase for the token

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 02:43:02 PM »
Any investor that seeks profitability would definitely agree that SPO is one to be part of. It’s level of uniqueness is unparalleled and the fact that it’s bridges creativity from various blockchains ranging across ETH, BSC and ATOM. SPO will certainly be topping charts and become a real stronghold in the crypto space

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2021, 03:01:24 PM »
SPO Network is one i always keep an eye on at every point in time. They have truly revolved the world of NFTs and are taking it to another level entirely and now with the involvement of Metaverse, they can only get better and better at this point. They are perfect for creators and investors who seek to make the best of profits. Really impressive I must say

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG