follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to join the next gen Cross chain DeFi powered NFT marketplace ?  (Read 3568 times)

Offline Cavin

• Under Review
  • Activity: 70
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 13, 2022, 03:30:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: How to join the next gen Cross chain DeFi powered NFT marketplace ?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 03:13:20 PM »
One thing I admire about SPO is the commitment towards skyrocket the world of NFTs, it is very obvious that they are taking it to a higher level and that is exactly the reason I didn’t blink an eye in grabbing hodl of SPO tokens. The train is certainly moving fast and in no time, creators and investors will reap bountifully, no atom of doubt about this

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 03:13:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Cavin

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 03:19:09 PM »
Any investor that seeks profitability would definitely agree that SPO is one to be part of. It’s level of uniqueness is unparalleled and the fact that it’s bridges creativity from various blockchains ranging across ETH, BSC and ATOM. SPO will certainly be topping charts and become a real stronghold in the crypto space

Sooner or later, everyone will get to see the beauty of SPO. I am glad my eyes have been opened to reality earlier enough and I am capitalizing on this loaded platform SPO has made available for us. My major interest is in the NFTs and with metaverse, the sky is definitely a stepping stone. Exploits will be achieved

Offline Cavin

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 03:28:36 PM »
SPO Network is one i always keep an eye on at every point in time. They have truly revolved the world of NFTs and are taking it to another level entirely and now with the involvement of Metaverse, they can only get better and better at this point. They are perfect for creators and investors who seek to make the best of profits. Really impressive I must say
I love your sincerity in this case, SPO is really on a strong movement and they are goal oriented. I had to undergo serious scrutiny on SPO and I was really impressed just like you are, their motive and vision is top notch. They are definitely going to be bigger than this. Best for anyone to hop on the moving train

Offline CrustmangeX

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2021, 03:44:33 PM »
SPO Network is one i always keep an eye on at every point in time. They have truly revolved the world of NFTs and are taking it to another level entirely and now with the involvement of Metaverse, they can only get better and better at this point. They are perfect for creators and investors who seek to make the best of profits. Really impressive I must say

No lies mate. Spores Platform has been delivering great works and showcasing the beauty of Art in a unique NFT dimensions. Some couples of NFT art I have seen on Spores so far are really beautiful and enraptures the eyes. No doubt SPO is a new look for NFT integrated ecosystem. 
Crypto by Nature, Trading and Staking chronic

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2021, 03:54:07 PM »
Spores is taking NFT to the next level, with NFT staking features and a whole lot of NFT usage, I believe there's no limit to the growth of the platform, I bagged some SPO last week and I'm questing to bag more...

Offline Romtab

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:31:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2021, 04:15:05 PM »
I believe all potent investors are holding SPO,  the token powering Spores platform to reward nft creators, buyers, agents, and liquidity providers. The uniquness of spores is bond to its cross chain patterns. It allows all creators to bridge their creativity from ETH --> BSC-->ATOM. That's absolutely perfect for any creators seeking for a great platform whereby its productivity can reach other network in a single manner.

It's no doubt, SPO tokens will have a major growth since the metaverse season has just started combined with the tokenomics that makes the whole difference with others out there.

Check it and Stuck up SPO! Let me know your opinions.

Hmm, I just noticed SPO team will allow holders of their token to propose and vote on on-chain governance proposals in order to determine what the team should implement on the platform. That is a great usecase for the token

Not only that, It really make sense and make more investors to have reasons to buy and hold bcos voting weight calculated in proportion to the amount of tokens staked will give more voting power

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
  • Activity: 62
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 09:03:16 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 04:15:27 PM »
SPO is a stand out. The fact that they are creator centric, borderless and frictionless makes them above their peers and that is why I love them. The effort and consistency by the team in moving forward heightens my faith in them and with this, SPO token will be headed to the top

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 04:15:27 PM »

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2021, 04:23:02 PM »
Any investor that seeks profitability would definitely agree that SPO is one to be part of. It’s level of uniqueness is unparalleled and the fact that it’s bridges creativity from various blockchains ranging across ETH, BSC and ATOM. SPO will certainly be topping charts and become a real stronghold in the crypto space
I really can’t dispute this your statement because I have gone through SPO network and there is a great load of potential in store. It’s one that every creator or investor seeking a very profitable and goal oriented platform should be part of. The vision is very clear and highly laudable

Offline Cavin

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2021, 04:26:59 PM »
I believe all potent investors are holding SPO,  the token powering Spores platform to reward nft creators, buyers, agents, and liquidity providers. The uniquness of spores is bond to its cross chain patterns. It allows all creators to bridge their creativity from ETH --> BSC-->ATOM. That's absolutely perfect for any creators seeking for a great platform whereby its productivity can reach other network in a single manner.

It's no doubt, SPO tokens will have a major growth since the metaverse season has just started combined with the tokenomics that makes the whole difference with others out there.

For a platform to encourage productivity, it tells a lot about that platform. SPO has proven without an IOTA of doubt that they are truly here to make a difference and I agree with this points you made. SPO is one i describe as fantastic

Offline Animashaun Odunayo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:33:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2021, 04:46:06 PM »
It nice to be an investor of this great project, only 250m of the token is in the circulation right now, this is right time to caught the price and grow as the project development ongoing, SPO is till undervalued at the moment IMO before whales noticed it

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2021, 04:59:54 PM »
This is my first time I'm seeing project rewarding NFT creators using their platform instead of collecting huge minting fees , I have no doubt many creators and NFT collectors will be trading and that will have huge growth on the native token
That’s true, I also noticed the same. Rewarding creators will really be a major contributor to boost of the growth of SPO which will in turn also attract more creators and investors. It is really encouraging especially to developing creators

Offline Cavin

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2021, 05:08:55 PM »

I discovered SPO not long ago and I realizes the directional motives and drives behind the project, I'm positive about it too. I was impressed when they announced SPO Buyback Program. Shows Spores is in for a long ride in the blockchain and NFT technology world. I have been seeing quite a number of interesting NFTs on the platform, There's so much to be expected likewise.

The SPO buyback Programme is one Initiative that made me see SPO is a better light, i agree with it, it shows they’ve got the interest of investors at heart. With everything they have put in place and the ones in store, I have a good feeling that SPO is one to keep tabs on as greater things are ahead

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: June 11, 2022, 01:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Search
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2021, 05:55:43 PM »
Actually I'm not a fan of token buyback , but it will really help as the SPO team are doing a buyback and team still creating awareness for mass adoption, it will really go a long for the future of the project

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2021, 06:00:30 PM »
It nice to be an investor of this great project, only 250m of the token is in the circulation right now, this is right time to caught the price and grow as the project development ongoing, SPO is till undervalued at the moment IMO before whales noticed it
That’s why for highly promising projects, it’s always best to grab the opportunity at the early stage because there will be a period coming when SPO will be way over the Moon. I am glad with the level of progress they have made so far, it has laid a good foundation for the best which is yet to come based on my observation

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2021, 06:06:44 PM »
Metaverse is now trending and definitely SPO potential is undeniable judging from its core values and functions, finger crossed and watching how it continues to grow. meanwhile I keep exploring the functionalities and amazing features and rewards available on the spores platform.
The chances of SPO doing perfectly well is indisputable and undeniable. Any creator or investor with a good foresight that takes cognizance of the amazing nature of SPO will certainly understand perfectly my point of view. I have tried to find an angle to criticize but at the moment, there is nothing to criticize

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG